Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 10 posts
    May 13, 2021 3:22 PM PDT

Am i the only one who don't get this lag while using auto? I am using chrome too but i don't get any lag while using auto. I tried it on both my computers and one of them is very old and still no lag. Half of this community is playing with auto guns and when they using auto guns they have no lags but you and your friends when starting to use auto, bow and railrifle  this thing occurs?  Interesting.. Very interesting.

• 116 posts
    May 13, 2021 3:32 PM PDT
    https://youtu.be/uGUm__s6usg
    35:00 (time) as you can see it's before the new update
    • 4 posts
    May 13, 2021 3:48 PM PDT
    Then why are you saying this issue is new to you.
    Please don’t try to lie and change your words, i see here your real face, you were making fun, you were so proud to have so many easy kills and now you’re trying to defend yourself but you know you can’t
    • 2097 posts
    May 13, 2021 4:38 PM PDT
    It’s called uncapping FPS in chrome. It’s an exploit.
    • 429 posts
    May 13, 2021 11:22 PM PDT
    Manickaa said:
    It’s called uncapping FPS in chrome. It’s an exploit.

WOW MEN U SAY MY NAME
    • 2097 posts
    May 14, 2021 12:08 AM PDT

xCypher said:

I have recorded my own gameplay on auto

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckge6PBbqa4 .

This lag issue happends only on automatic weapons, and also bow.

But this should be really fixed.

Im not using softwares for ping spike, im using chrome.

It doesn't just happen on chrome, the only way it does that is by uncapping fps or using some sort of exploit. So you obviously did something.

• 7 posts
    May 14, 2021 5:06 AM PDT

Yes since the new update I have been having a lot of ping spikes and it only starts when I teleport to the enemy base. Why Max?

• 60 posts
    May 14, 2021 5:06 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

idk why but i keep getting notifications from this forum when I have turned the tick off.

[/blockquote Same Lmfao

• 10 posts
    May 14, 2021 5:17 AM PDT

DeStRoYeR69 said: Ok too clear the uncapping fps or the lagg abusing thing , at some people that can happen cus of the system and at some other people they can just make it , some ways are: Opening too many applications on background , opening new tabs on your current browser that your playing , and one of the most used is while discord is open..... This ways are practiced by JXP members aka Walidou clan. And also don't trust too much a player that got banned from toxic , idk why max unbanned him , him still keep spamming you with bad words. And my friend I'm not a Teacher if i would know how too do it this problem will already be fixed from max , i have send plenty of messages at max but they wasn't successful. So please max check your game update history and see what you did wrong at September 2020 because since then lagg problem started "AFTER THE GAME UPDATE". And i would ask everyone if you stop using my name for things that you don't have any proof...

Opening too many applications will not cause this even if causes, it will give you disavantages too. In this case those players has no disavantage they have avantage. We are freezing on their screeen and getting killed by them. Let me tell you what is right and what is not. If you are using auto and if you receive a bunch of auto bullet you will atleast die in 6-7 bullets. Nowadays, when i meet with JDI members i am dying in 3-4 auto bullets and bullets doesn't even hit my head. Lets say they got some next gen of gaming mouses and hit without any miss, we are hiding behind of walls but some armless players like xPanda abusing this idiotic thing and kills everyone. The other players also saying Destroyer69 uses this thing and i gave my attention to your ping and when you attempting to kill others your ping also raises suddenly. I will record everything from now on so i hope we can come across again in any server.

This post was edited by WinstoooN at May 14, 2021 5:26 AM PDT
    • 49 posts
    May 14, 2021 10:05 AM PDT

Extasia said:

From what xCypher says, Destroyer would abuse the lag too (on my side I can confirm that but I have no supporting evidence)

Hold up, you can confirm what xCypher says about Des or that Des does in fact abuse this exploit? Which one is it? Because if it's the latter then saying "I have no supporting evidence" is basically an oxymoron.

Moving on:

I'll preface this by saying that I am in fact in JDI, so technically that does make me a biased person. However you can bet that I like to look at facts as they are, not according to how others present them to me. I've been discussing this repeatedly in heated debates within the JDI community discord. I do not have have solid proof that any of the accused within my clan members does abuse this, but I can verify that it does happen to said players, intentionally or not.

I just hope that Max comes around and acknowledges that this problem lies with the game, at its core. It opens up avenues for people to abuse (then again, can't be verified). If they intentionally choose to exploit it, yes, they should be banned. But it's a grey area which you'll never know for sure, so saying that they should be banned makes it seem personal at best. It is however, a reasonable reaction because I too know how infuriating it is to play against people with this phenomenon.

This post was edited by fshiteup at May 14, 2021 10:07 AM PDT
    • 4 posts
    May 14, 2021 11:40 AM PDT
    It seems like that Destroyer is abusing this exploit as well, I can confirm that, seeing as he's killing me and other players on my team while he's shooting elsewhere, and I'm dying while from my point of view i'm sure that he couldn't see me. And i said i don't have any supporting evidence because i don't have a video about that, but many people can confirm he's doing something unusual with his ping.
    By the way, I've never seen someone having such a big advantage while his ping goes from 80 to 300 so try to explain us maybe ?
    This is the same thing with xCypher, his ping goes to 300 while he could have 80-90, we can see it in the video where I show many time the scoreboard and his ping isn’t stable.
    This post was edited by Eudora at May 14, 2021 11:43 AM PDT
    • 491 posts
    May 14, 2021 12:13 PM PDT

That's right. Let's recap: the bugs occur with some players: Lietuvispro, xCypher, DeStRoYeR, xPanda, UoU, iSeeU. They have between 80-100 ping but they go up to 300-400-500. They are not lagging behind the sniper. But with the sniper only. They were lagging behind with the automatic pistols, the knife, the railrifle and the revolver, the USP and the bow. In a second, they kill you. You can't hide. When you're already behind a wall, bullets keep killing you. We saw the 2 videos: how me and the others see the games: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9hx-PzzN9k

How these players view the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckge6PBbqa4

It’s terrible. We cannot go on. I've seen one of the bests autoweapons players @Superhuman get destroyed hard by xCypher, scoring 7-0. Skill no longer counts. But I can testify that these players (Lietuvispro, DeStRoYeR, xPanda, xCypher, UoU iSeeU,) do not have the same bug with snipers: https://warmerise.com/videos/117536/10302/warmerise-sw3tzy-10 -3
    See: He sees the game as completely normal. Only, they are very fast and sometimes teleport.

DeStRoYeR lag for a long time, but xCypher has started to lag since one of the last updates.

This post was edited by Dispater at May 14, 2021 12:16 PM PDT
    • 116 posts
    May 14, 2021 12:35 PM PDT
    Not since one of the last its useless to lie, the only thing se need is to solve this problem and max cannot fix this if everyone is saying some false dates
    • 212 posts
    May 14, 2021 12:50 PM PDT

I uncapped fps before I found this game bc I used to play a .io shooter and I've been playing like this since I start playing warmerise.

Before this didn't use to happen, all this ping issues, spikes for me everything started from the beginning of the pandemic and the saturation of the network. So I don't think uncapping fps is the problem.

• 2097 posts
    May 14, 2021 1:06 PM PDT

There is definitely some sort of malicious activity going on here. A few of these players have said in the past that "lag doesn' work with certain weapons". Also I am not saying that ping doesn't spike, because it does naturally in this game. But certain players listed above their ping spikes don't seem like normal ones, also giving them some sort of lag advantage over other players. I would consider it cheating and abuse of some sort of exploit, wether it is browser-based or game-based.

• 4 posts
    May 14, 2021 1:14 PM PDT

Anyway, that's sure they do it on purpose, then i don't know what kind of idiotic method they use to raise their ping they deserve a ban.

• 491 posts
    May 14, 2021 2:51 PM PDT

bans will not be a solution. They will continue as guest, and in addition, they can create other accounts (example, I have 30 ***** addresses.) In addition, they may not do this on purpose.

• 491 posts
    May 14, 2021 2:55 PM PDT

DeStRoYeR69 said: Not all are addicted people like you lol

Even though I'm addicted, I'm still one of Warmerise's most muscular guy XD . Do you want pictures? I still improved a lot.

• 33 posts
    May 14, 2021 3:01 PM PDT

LOL U THINK DES IS HADCKING? he is not he just is good he has been training with the clan he rdtped me 

• 491 posts
    May 14, 2021 3:03 PM PDT

xSwift said:

LOL U THINK DES IS HADCKING? he is not he just is good he has been training with the clan he rdtped me 

lol swift you didn't understand anything

• 289 posts
    May 14, 2021 3:18 PM PDT

DeStRoYeR69 said: Why don't you y'all stop crying and get max here too solve this problem cus for real is getting annoying , you tell me that i do something at my ping when the lagg comes from fps , now go and say that i do something at fps too. Seriously max don't even care about it i have messaged him since December and no reply. If you don't have evidence that i use things too make the ping or fps or anything you're saying just shut up man. Don't be like a clown.

Why would it annoy you? you're using exploits to get advantage in warmerise,looks like you didnt mind until you got called out, also there were already evidences

• 2097 posts
    May 14, 2021 4:14 PM PDT
    If you aren’t abusing something than why are you upset about it?
    • 491 posts
    May 15, 2021 12:04 AM PDT

Manickaa said: If you aren’t abusing something than why are you upset about it?

Stop accusing. I'm pretty sure DeStRoYeR doesn't expressly do this and has a real ping issue. I think only Max can analyze this problem.
    I only ask all those who have this problem, not to pretend to be "pro", when you win easily. yesterday xPanda used the bow in Sky (where bow is not allowed) and he pretended to be a pro. He obviously won every game and it was very boring playing on that server.

• 49 posts
    May 15, 2021 3:22 AM PDT

I'm loving that many of you are pinning it down on the players accusing them of exploting the lag issue (which can't ever be proven even if they are unless they're stupid enough to admit to doing it). When in fact, all of this could go away if you would just plead Max to fix the game. It is a game issue, the players "abusing" it is a side effect.
    You eliminate the root of the problem, your headaches go away, simple. Banning them is a temporary solution, solves nothing.

• 2 posts
    May 15, 2021 3:25 AM PDT
    KAZOURICHUU said:

DeStRoYeR69 said: Not all are addicted people like you lol

Even though I'm addicted, I'm still one of Warmerise's most muscular guy XD . Do you want pictures? I still improved a lot.

Gg king