Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

    • 2 posts
    May 15, 2021 3:25 AM PDT
    KAZOURICHUU said:

    DeStRoYeR69 said: Not all are addicted people like you lol

    Even though I'm addicted, I'm still one of Warmerise's most muscular guy XD . Do you want pictures? I still improved a lot.

    Gg king
    • 1535 posts
    May 15, 2021 7:23 AM PDT
    DeStRoYeR69 said:

    First i didnt say that im upset about it ,  second  you can say that i am upset from people like you who just make things up. Go in  servers and see how much people use lagg on purpose and get evidence  then come and talk here  with saying my name and stuff if you have evidence about me. Beacuse all can bring a bunch of people too talk but what you win when you dont have evidence?

     

    Everyone literally sees you abusing lag
    • 350 posts
    May 15, 2021 8:27 AM PDT

    Manickaa said:
    DeStRoYeR69 said:

    First i didnt say that im upset about it ,  second  you can say that i am upset from people like you who just make things up. Go in  servers and see how much people use lagg on purpose and get evidence  then come and talk here  with saying my name and stuff if you have evidence about me. Beacuse all can bring a bunch of people too talk but what you win when you dont have evidence?

     

    Everyone literally sees you abusing lag
    abuse lag = high ping

    • 134 posts
    May 15, 2021 1:00 PM PDT

    abuse lag = high ping

     

    It is not like that, you can have stable 300 ping and you can't 'abuse' lag, the problem is the ping spikes.

     
     

    This post was edited by Cenz at May 15, 2021 1:00 PM PDT
    • 427 posts
    May 17, 2021 6:03 AM PDT
    I have an easy solution, if you are getting annoyed from lag, leave the game and go watch youtube or something instead of crying in topics. This is a browser game, don't expect it to run like the newest Call Of Duty.
    • 192 posts
    May 17, 2021 6:15 AM PDT

    STARDESTROYER731 said:

    He was a guest?

    I didn't know guests could change their name

    wow so you never played as a guest? thats wierd.

    • 414 posts
    May 17, 2021 6:46 AM PDT

    Laggers are very boring . This guy , @xPanda , with his new name , Viindicate , Won me in an 1v1 knife, while players who beat me with a knife are rare. I kept taking his whole life from him, and he doesn't die, he kills me later ... If he had a normal ping, I would probably have beaten him with a knife. Look at this: he thinks he's pro and is laughing at me. I can't even kill him: https://warmerise.com/albums/photo/view/album_id/36363/photo_id/109992

    • 2 posts
    May 18, 2021 2:33 AM PDT

    Evidences for destroyer69 and viindicate

    Destroyer69 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNzj6kOrCk8

    0:25 - 3-4 carbine bullet.

    0:34 - watch his player position you will see a short freezing which means he uses hotkeys for lag-switch.

    0:56 - I froze on his screen because of his cheap lag skills.

    1:13 - Carbine? More like upgraded elite class blastgun.

    2:18 - Lag activated again.

    2:22 - you tell us

    2:25 - Look blue base door side you will see 2 guy they both have full hp and will die in 3-4 bullet. 

    2:36 - Lag activated again.

    2:52 - Our heroic death with my comrade. Our suits are not enough to handle extreme high level bullets.

    3:11 - ?? :D

    3:39 - destroyer pro 

    The beginning of the video proves everything but anyway. Is this a bug? Ofcourse its not. If you want to experience this thing you should find jdi members. 

    Viindicate aka xPanda: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaARukhngBk

     

    • 103 posts
    May 18, 2021 4:10 AM PDT
    KAZOURICHUU said:

    DeStRoYeR69 said: Not all are addicted people like you lol

    Even though I'm addicted, I'm still one of Warmerise's most muscular guy XD . Do you want pictures? I still improved a lot.

    XDD send
    • 414 posts
    May 18, 2021 7:14 AM PDT

    Xiiros said:
    KAZOURICHUU said:

    DeStRoYeR69 said: Not all are addicted people like you lol

    Even though I'm addicted, I'm still one of Warmerise's most muscular guy XD . Do you want pictures? I still improved a lot.

    XDD send

     

    chui pas ta pute

    • 414 posts
    May 18, 2021 7:18 AM PDT

    For those who want to see my muscles, I can not send images in the forum ...
    GАY community !!!

    • 67 posts
    May 18, 2021 3:54 PM PDT

    First of all, it is not an issue with the game. It's simply the fact that the players who uncap their fps using properties in chrome, do not have the cpu good enough to handle uncapped frame rate. It most likely causes the cpu to thermal throttle, in dumber words, it causes the cpu to overheat which leads it to decrease the clock speed, which then again freezes your screen, allowing you to see other players as stationary. There's a simple fix, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 144HZ REFRESH RATE OR ABOVE, DO NOT UNCAP YOUR REFRESH RATE. It's literally useless, especially in a browser game. You are better off with playing at 60 or 75 fps if that is your monitors refresh rate. Since i'm guessing that most of the people who uncap their fps and think it's a good thing to do, don't know about capping their refresh rate to a higher number, so if you have 60 fps, you can cap your fps to 144 through nvidia control panel, but yet again, you probably don't have an nvidia gpu if your pc cannot even handle uncapped fps on chrome. Solution: stop uncapping your fps


    This post was edited by Kazuya at May 18, 2021 3:55 PM PDT
    • 45 posts
    May 18, 2021 7:35 PM PDT

    Kazuya said:

    First of all, it is not an issue with the game. It's simply the fact that the players who uncap their fps using properties in chrome, do not have the cpu good enough to handle uncapped frame rate. It most likely causes the cpu to thermal throttle, in dumber words, it causes the cpu to overheat which leads it to decrease the clock speed, which then again freezes your screen, allowing you to see other players as stationary. There's a simple fix, IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 144HZ REFRESH RATE OR ABOVE, DO NOT UNCAP YOUR REFRESH RATE. It's literally useless, especially in a browser game. You are better off with playing at 60 or 75 fps if that is your monitors refresh rate. Since i'm guessing that most of the people who uncap their fps and think it's a good thing to do, don't know about capping their refresh rate to a higher number, so if you have 60 fps, you can cap your fps to 144 through nvidia control panel, but yet again, you probably don't have an nvidia gpu if your pc cannot even handle uncapped fps on chrome. Solution: stop uncapping your fps

    agreed

    • 1535 posts
    May 18, 2021 8:59 PM PDT

    In one month: MAX HELP ME MY PC BURNED OUT I DON'T KNOW WHY PLZ FUX THIS TRASH GAME MAX PLZ BRO

    • 288 posts
    May 18, 2021 9:01 PM PDT

    Manickaa said:

    In one month: MAX HELP ME MY PC BURNED OUT I DON'T KNOW WHY PLZ FUX THIS TRASH GAME MAX PLZ BRO

    Wtf, lmao xDD

    • 1535 posts
    May 18, 2021 11:48 PM PDT

    It's true. We all know its going to happen.

    • 427 posts
    May 19, 2021 1:57 AM PDT
    Imagine not having a good enough PC to uncap frames. jaja
    • 414 posts
    May 19, 2021 2:01 AM PDT

    I'm really fed up with laggers. Max do something. or someone teaches me to lag too! I have no chances with the other warmerise players. 60% of players have more than 250 ping. I get rekt by players who have zero gameplay and who don't know how to move. They destroy me with a knife, while I hardly ever get beaten with a knife. one gamer, https://warmerise.com/profile/Viindicate, thinks he's good with the knife, but he takes advantage of its lagging power. any player with more than 300 ping destroys me with the knife. even if it is new.
    Something has to be done: they think they're better than me and don't care.

    • 427 posts
    May 19, 2021 2:06 AM PDT
    A browser game is a browser game. You can't expect it to run perfectly and to be changed to your demand. Max does well enough for a browser game. Stop complaining it's just repetitive.
    P.S. I don't like lag either especially when you get shot when you are clearly behind a wall, or another scenario like that. But seriously just play and stop complaining.
    • 414 posts
    May 19, 2021 2:08 AM PDT

    Exploit said: A browser game is a browser game. You can't expect it to run perfectly and to be changed to your demand. Max does well enough for a browser game. Stop complaining it's just repetitive. P.S. I don't like lag either especially when you get shot when you are clearly behind a wall, or another scenario like that. But seriously just play and stop complaining.

    Hmm... ok

    • 288 posts
    May 19, 2021 6:09 AM PDT

    Manickaa said:

    It's true. We all know its going to happen.

    Wtf do people think? Is Max an Electrician?! Max is a Browser Game maker, do people seriously think that Max will help them fix their PC after it fried? I mean wtf, call a technician to fix it, not a Computer Programmer.

    • 353 posts
    May 19, 2021 7:31 AM PDT

     max is a single developer. he has a life, you know that right?. the reason he cant update and answere everybodys questions because hes one person. give him a break. hes getting put all this pressure on him for no reason. chill, all of you.

    • 288 posts
    May 19, 2021 7:45 AM PDT

    Look who's talking.

    • 45 posts
    May 19, 2021 9:07 AM PDT

    Ok kazourichuu first off your the worst player ive ever seen : your soluition: get better and stop whining because everyone on this game can beat you

    • 1535 posts
    May 19, 2021 9:09 AM PDT

    This topic is soley for reporting cheaters. If we should further continue this matter. Let's do it elsewhere.