Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 491 posts
    May 19, 2021 12:36 PM PDT

Zephyrus said:

Ok kazourichuu first off your the worst player ive ever seen : your soluition: get better and stop whining because everyone on this game can beat you

Man ...Everyone knows that I have beaten you 3 times, with my multiple counts. the scores are: 1-2 rq, 2-0 rq, 3-2 rq. Of. bad scores, but you lost 3 times :)
    If we did a 1v1 now, you wouldn't stand a chance because I already beat you when I was sht. Now I am better.

• 429 posts
    May 19, 2021 1:03 PM PDT

KAZOURICHUU said:

Zephyrus said:

Ok kazourichuu first off your the worst player ive ever seen : your soluition: get better and stop whining because everyone on this game can beat you

Man ...Everyone knows that I have beaten you 3 times, with my multiple counts. the scores are: 1-2 rq, 2-0 rq, 3-2 rq. Of. bad scores, but you lost 3 times :)
    If we did a 1v1 now, you wouldn't stand a chance because I already beat you when I was sht. Now I am better.

ur crap shut up

• 491 posts
    May 19, 2021 1:08 PM PDT

Exploit said:

KAZOURICHUU said:

Zephyrus said:

ur crap shut up

1v1 ? :))

• 2097 posts
    May 19, 2021 7:08 PM PDT
    It only works by uncapping FPS in chrome. There isn’t really a way to do it otherwise. That being said it’s 100% purposefully, as you have to enter a string of text into the browser properties. So no it can’t randomly happen to certain players but not others.

For instance, as Kazuya stated above uncapping FPS on chrome without a high refresh rate monitor will make players freeze on screen. Hence this, I run 144Hz preventing this for happening to me. (For those wondering why they don’t lag with uncapped FPS on a high refresh rate monitor)
    • 5 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:43 AM PDT

KAZOURICHUU said:

I'm really fed up with laggers. Max do something. or someone teaches me to lag too! I have no chances with the other warmerise players. 60% of players have more than 250 ping. I get rekt by players who have zero gameplay and who don't know how to move. They destroy me with a knife, while I hardly ever get beaten with a knife. one gamer, https://warmerise.com/profile/Viindicate, thinks he's good with the knife, but he takes advantage of its lagging power. any player with more than 300 ping destroys me with the knife. even if it is new.
    Something has to be done: they think they're better than me and don't care.

you shouldn't pay attention to their sayings, if everyone knows they're lagging, who's gonna find them good to win someone in a 1v1

• 5 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:48 AM PDT

Manickaa said: It only works by uncapping FPS in chrome. There isn’t really a way to do it otherwise. That being said it’s 100% purposefully, as you have to enter a string of text into the browser properties. So no it can’t randomly happen to certain players but not others. For instance, as Kazuya stated above uncapping FPS on chrome without a high refresh rate monitor will make players freeze on screen. Hence this, I run 144Hz preventing this for happening to me. (For those wondering why they don’t lag with uncapped FPS on a high refresh rate monitor)

Getting more than 144fps on a 144hz made the same bug

• 49 posts
    May 20, 2021 9:06 AM PDT

Xerzq said:

Manickaa said: It only works by uncapping FPS in chrome. There isn’t really a way to do it otherwise. That being said it’s 100% purposefully, as you have to enter a string of text into the browser properties. So no it can’t randomly happen to certain players but not others. For instance, as Kazuya stated above uncapping FPS on chrome without a high refresh rate monitor will make players freeze on screen. Hence this, I run 144Hz preventing this for happening to me. (For those wondering why they don’t lag with uncapped FPS on a high refresh rate monitor)

Getting more than 144fps on a 144hz made the same bug

This.

I don't know where you guys got that from? The refresh rate of your monitor doesn't matter.

It's the large fluctuations in FPS that cause the freezing and ping spikes. It depends on how good your PC is but there's a certain FPS threshold where up to that point, it can still keep the framerate stable with little to no fluctuations. No fluctuation = no ping spikes = no freezing.

Case in point: I have a 144hz monitor, naturally the game runs capped at 144FPS. My PC is also maintaining an absolutely stable and locked 144FPS at all times. During my testing of uncapping the FPS, it gave me a range of anywhere between 144-300FPS. Consquently the game would freeze for weapons that require holding down left mouse (it looks exactly like xCypher's video).

To follow up with that: Hypothectially speaking, if FPS was capped but I had a worse PC with the same 144hz monitor, I would still have ping spikes and freezes even without uncapping. This is because it wouldn't maintain a stable 144 FPS, but rather fluctuate from whatever up to 144. If it fluctuated from 130-144, that's fine, no freezing there, but from 60-144 will no doubt be an entirely different story. The worse the PC, the wider the FPS range, the more it freezes which leads back to why I said it depends on how good your PC is. 

I suspect that there might be people playing on laptops which can't even sustain 60fps (60 is the standard refresh rate, obviously), so even if they don't uncap the FPS, they (unknowingly) have the "exploit" too. Of course, uncapping the FPS exaggerates the problem, but I just wanted to try and explain that first and foremost this is the game's fault for being unoptimized and buggy before it is the player's fault.

This post was edited by fshiteup at May 20, 2021 9:10 AM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    May 20, 2021 10:21 AM PDT
    if it’s the game’s fault. Then why is it not happening for everyone? Not just a group of select players?
    • 657 posts
    May 20, 2021 10:23 AM PDT

SHUT UP I get more and more updates JUST SHUT DE **** UP

• 192 posts
    May 20, 2021 12:22 PM PDT

agent743 said:

SHUT UP I get more and more updates JUST SHUT DE **** UP

ikr i hate this forum

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2021 2:16 PM PDT

Profile link : https://warmerise.com/profile/xChaos 

He hacked my account and i lost 28k 

• 353 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:12 PM PDT

i never stole anything! to you see a lot of caxch in my acc? i dont think so. i dident even sign in into your acc

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:28 PM PDT

This is a bold faced lie the digital breadcrumbs you left were unmistakable you logged in to my account then proceeded to delete 28k

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:29 PM PDT

own up to it don't be a coward

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:32 PM PDT

xChaos said:

i never stole anything! to you see a lot of caxch in my acc? i dont think so. i dident even sign in into your acc

you deleted it 

• 2097 posts
    May 20, 2021 5:56 PM PDT

Unforunatley you can't really report someone without proof.

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2021 6:44 PM PDT

XChaos told Zxple that I gave my account to XChaos 

• 14 posts
    May 20, 2021 6:47 PM PDT

• 2097 posts
    May 20, 2021 9:49 PM PDT

That's not really good proof...

• May 21, 2021 2:43 AM PDT

lmao welcome back forum spammer Manickaa

• 353 posts
    May 21, 2021 5:55 AM PDT

you probaby couldve just said that in your messages XD

• 458 posts
    May 21, 2021 6:21 AM PDT

I think I'm just going to click Stop Watching Topic, this forum is getting on my nerves with updates! 

• 14 posts
    May 21, 2021 7:14 AM PDT

Why would I lie i had 28k before and Saving for bow I only have 4k and no bow 

• 353 posts
    May 21, 2021 7:27 AM PDT

do you see me having 28k on my acc? i dont think so.

• 2097 posts
    May 21, 2021 7:32 AM PDT

migma said:

Why would I lie i had 28k before and Saving for bow I only have 4k and no bow 

So you can trick people into giving you 28k