Forums » General

Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread

• 998 posts
    April 15, 2020 10:39 AM PDT

Use this thread to report hackers or cheaters.

NOTE: Only report Players if you have a solid evidence, preferably a video recording.

Report in this format:

Profile Link:

Map Name:

Screenshot / Video:

Summary: 

• 1 posts
    April 18, 2020 12:57 PM PDT

"https://warmerise.com/ ("the Owners of Site") does not recognize any transfers occurring outside of the Service of anything related to the Service."

I think your account should be banned too, for your attempt to sell it. I hope Max will do so..

• April 18, 2020 9:21 PM PDT

noo bro now i had that acc ntx is not a scamer broo now he gave me 100k cash on xnelson acc im very happy i dont wanna get banned im sorry for shareing accs

• 116 posts
    April 24, 2020 9:07 AM PDT
    • 42 posts
    May 4, 2020 6:30 AM PDT

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/EXCALIBUR07

Map Name: Proyecto 1

Screenshot / Video: https://prnt.sc/sapr6m to https://prnt.sc/sapu3d

Summary: Controll the wall and hack wall

• May 8, 2020 2:24 PM PDT

Player by the name of "JOHN WICK" harrassed me because I accused him of hacking.  It was caught on camera that the bullets went right through him.  He then sent me a death threat in chat.  The rest of this is on my profile and will later be uploaded as a video.  If anyone sees this, beware of JOHN WICK.

• May 8, 2020 3:37 PM PDT

He was a guest?

I didn't know guests could change their name

• 429 posts
    May 9, 2020 5:49 AM PDT

I played against him in Die-Rise Yesterday. There is no evidence that he was hacking at all. Sometimes there is a bug where players don't take damage. Restarting you PC should fix this.

• May 9, 2020 2:18 PM PDT

The bug mightve been short term if it was a bug, since he started taking damage again.  There still MIGHT be evidence of Aimbot & autowalk involved in the videos I posted, but it is truly disgusting the way he acted and the death threat he sent me.

• 429 posts
    May 9, 2020 4:13 PM PDT

STARDESTROYER731 said:

The bug mightve been short term if it was a bug, since he started taking damage again.  There still MIGHT be evidence of Aimbot & autowalk involved in the videos I posted, but it is truly disgusting the way he acted and the death threat he sent me.

I reviewed the footage, there doesn't appear to be any kind of hacking. All of the times you were killed was when you were out in the open and a sitting duck. Unfortunatley warmerise (as do many other games) have toxic people.

• May 9, 2020 9:26 PM PDT

The first video, near the end shows a ghost type hack.  The other videos are just him harassing me.

• 164 posts
    May 11, 2020 2:21 AM PDT

I haven't been using the sniper rifle much lately, but – is it me or is he firing a little too fast?

• 116 posts
    May 11, 2020 2:40 AM PDT
    @paco42 do you play with the beta version ?
    • 164 posts
    May 11, 2020 3:06 AM PDT

I don't.

• 164 posts
    May 11, 2020 7:31 AM PDT

I only now understood the misunderstanding. By “he is firing too fast”, I meant the guy in the video from above my post. ;-)

• 429 posts
    May 13, 2020 6:24 AM PDT

Mariana said:

Rayan559120, you are totally wrong, improve your reading comprehension please. I did not write that a glitch is a hack, i wrote that he is using a bug (according to Antarex´words) that allows him to kill from inside walls. i talked about Wall hack because the function of that hack is to go through walls and kill from inside them, which means that if someone take advantage of that bug in that way is doing almost the same. Both cases has the same result and that is an undeniable fact. That is why he deserves to be banned. he was aware of what he was doing and decided to continue ruining the gaming experience of others to the point that I had time to leave the server to activate the recording and return to confirm that he was still playing the same dirty game. By last, that glitch already happened to me, but im not like Antarex to take advantage of that to kill others. be smart and read things well so you don't confuse my words :3

This isn't a hack. It is an exploit of a bug. Also what is creepy is people spying around with unreg accs.

• 164 posts
    May 13, 2020 6:35 AM PDT

I feel like I have to keep repeating this: the thread is called “Report Hackers And Cheaters Thread”. This is clearly cheating!

Why do you have problems with people observing a game – free or not? If you kill someone, they will get to see you/where you are anyhow. ;-)

• 164 posts
    May 13, 2020 8:37 AM PDT

Throwing another turd on the pile. Thank you for your commentary.

• May 19, 2020 1:41 AM PDT

Paco42 why you dont have any firends in your friend list in warmerise?

why your so lonely 

• 164 posts
    May 19, 2020 2:11 AM PDT

I have many friend requests, but I have to keep telling them that I can't accept any due to stalking issues. I believe, I have told you this before. :-(

• 164 posts
    May 19, 2020 6:08 AM PDT

They keep replacing those AH. They burn away so quickly. *lol*

• May 19, 2020 10:55 PM PDT

Okay Paco42 

• 1 posts
    May 20, 2020 3:27 AM PDT

hello

• 15 posts
    May 20, 2020 4:05 AM PDT

Max, my account called RobotGuy123456789 got banned for spaming, i dont know when did i spam, i only posted 4 pics in my forum and 5 minutes lator i got banned, so can you tell me why did i get banned and if it was a mistake unbanne me!

• May 20, 2020 8:41 AM PDT

iRen said:

Cnz070 said:

Profile Link: https://warmerise.com/profile/Waptrick

Map Name: TheIsland 2016

Screenshot / Video: https://youtu.be/sG2YR5AurSA

Summary: Before, I had played with this guy on other occasions and it didn't seem like he used hacks I never thought about it, So today May 19 I found him again, we were playing when I realized that I couldn't kill him I had already shot him the times that I thought they were necessary to kill him, then more players from my team appear, I thought they would kill him because maybe I had a bad ping or something like that BUT NOT he doesn't die. He said 'lol, I like infinity' just when I started recording so I don't think it was a bug.
    He came again, asked me if I was still recording I didn't answer him or he said anything to me, he came into my team and just kept playing but I didn't see if he was still with infinite HP, not long he left.

This is actually a bug. I have had it before, it shows you have 0hp, and you don't take damage. But you also can't kill anyone.

okay so how did Cnz070 killed a player ? in 0hp bug all players will have 0hp so you cant kill the all players right? watch the full video Cnz070 killed a player