Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

BUG MOUSEE

• 3 posts
    June 26, 2020 12:32 AM PDT
    • Hey Max the bug with the mouse is still doing something with it, warmerise is then unplayable when it appears on every browser such as Google chrome, Microsoft Edge, every time the bug occurs I have to restart the computer..when I start warmerise and play so the bug reappears and I have to restart the computer again .. the wamerise is then unplayable..try to fix it, it's terrible..Thx Max
    • 141 posts
    June 26, 2020 6:24 AM PDT

I actually disabled my ad blocker and shields, that seemed to fix it.

• 16 posts
    June 29, 2020 12:37 AM PDT

RoyalChallenger said:

I actually disabled my ad blocker and shields, that seemed to fix it.

Not Works

• 10 posts
    July 3, 2020 2:34 PM PDT

Hi Max, The mause error is still doing this Doing something in the Warmerise game, Every time the error comes out you have to restart the computer or PC ... When I am going to warm up and play the Warmerise game it does not want to reproduce ... And I tried to fix it but it doesn't work

• 2 posts
    August 3, 2020 7:36 PM PDT

ive benn getting a bug mouse like daily now and i hate it ima kill this game becuz of it so can yall make it where there's no BUG!!! PLZZ

thx!!.... i would appreciate, & does it mostly happen on chromebook os, becuz ive been getting a lot of mouse bugg's like probably like

35 bugg's now and im sick of signing out and signing back in I JUST HATE IT!!!!.... im srry 
    This post was edited by sruve2134 at August 3, 2020 7:49 PM PDT

• 164 posts
    August 4, 2020 2:40 AM PDT

Blue on black? You don't want people to read it - understood.

• 39 posts
    August 6, 2020 12:22 PM PDT

idk