Forums » Custom Skins

{HYPER BEAST} Collection

• 289 posts
    February 18, 2017 12:02 PM PST

Hyper Beast Collection available in the Shop for only 100 !!

• February 18, 2017 12:06 PM PST

I tought its Silence Killer -.-

• February 18, 2017 12:29 PM PST

Soo.. you literally took the Hyper Beast skin from CS GO and slapped it on Warmerise weapons?

• 289 posts
    February 18, 2017 12:36 PM PST

Seth said:

Soo.. you literally took the Hyper Beast skin from CS GO and slapped it on Warmerise weapons?

no,i found a Hyper Beast picture

• 289 posts
    February 18, 2017 12:36 PM PST

JpArmia245 said:

I tought its Silence Killer -.-

this is a new collection :3

This post was edited by xKurzi at February 18, 2017 12:36 PM PST
  • February 19, 2017 2:57 AM PST
    Do you know that this is copyright infringement?
    I know that you didn't make this skin by yourself, it is the one from CS GO.
    I don't care where did you get it from - it technically belongs to Valve and you are risking a lawsuit.
    • 289 posts
    February 19, 2017 3:04 PM PST

Seth said: Do you know that this is copyright infringement? I know that you didn't make this skin by yourself, it is the one from CS GO. I don't care where did you get it from - it technically belongs to Valve and you are risking a lawsuit.

well,i am only using the beast...that beast don't belong to cs go...

• February 19, 2017 3:40 PM PST
    Would you show me where you got that picture from? I'm just interested.
    • 289 posts
    February 19, 2017 11:47 PM PST

Seth said: Would you show me where you got that picture from? I'm just interested.

twitter

• February 20, 2017 3:40 AM PST
    Alright.
    • 6 posts
    February 23, 2017 4:44 AM PST

Seth, this is funny to see you posting everywhere, are you being a policeman? If so, come, I'm waiting for you.

My point is that you blame others to copy skins from differents games, but you also copied a skin from CS GO. By that, I mean one of you're "creation" which is "Tuxedo"

Go check on the net, and tell me if you didn't copy it.

Please, before blaming others, look at what you are doing as well.

People like you make me feel sick.

• 328 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:13 AM PST
    @Whisper What Seth is doing has nothing to do with being a policeman.
    Before you think you are Mr.Right please read up on copyright laws especially focusing on Online Images and Video games part.
    There is a difference between downloading an image and slapping it on a gun and making a skin from scratch.
    The image being slapped on belongs to someone else and the "Tuxedo" skin belongs to Seth since he created it from "Scratch", he has the full rights to "Tuxedo" skin.
    Get your facts right then start pointing fingers.
    If I were to file a DMCA complaint to CS about this skin and to the creator of the Hyper Beast skin it would take them few weeks to bring Warmerise down since the game is using the skin, Max will be blamed for pipipi actions. But if I'm not wrong Warmerise's TOS state that every individual is responsible for what they upload on this site so I guess Max wouldn't be blamed but pipipi would be serving jail time.
    This post was edited by Zero at February 23, 2017 6:18 AM PST
    • 6 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:30 AM PST

@Zero I don't remember talking to you, I waited an answer from Seth. I think he is enough mature to answer, correct me if I'm wrong. But since you're acting like you're a moderator already, I knew someone like you would reply. Mr.Right, love that surname so far, who could you be? Mr.tryingtobecool? Hope you like it. I tell you what? (I always wanted to tell you, I hope I won't hurt your feelings) acting in that way with others won't help you to be a moderator ;) I mean being rude, cocky, nasty and a lot of more disguisting words. I think you got me, Mr.tryingtobecool

"Before I think I am Mr.Right", well I just said what I think about what he is saying to others, does it offend you? If so, I'm deeply sorry. Oh, that's right, he created it with his own imagination? I do not think so. For me, this is the same, still he copied it from another game. It won't change anything if he created it from "Scratch" or whatever, this skin belongs to CS:GO. And what about the name "Tuxedo"? This name is from Valve like he proudly said. Any arguments? Go ahead.

Before talking about my facts, look at yours, Mr.tryingtobecool

• February 23, 2017 6:46 AM PST

I wasn't online before, so here's my reply.

pipipi has clearly used the exact Hyper Beast known from CS:GO, while I designed my skin from complete zero, I called it Tuxedo because the name was fitting.

I'm not a policeman (nor would I like to be one), I'm just active on the forums.

No need to stir up unnecessary arguments.

• 6 posts
    February 23, 2017 6:56 AM PST

Oh, finally I got an answer from "Seth", not from someone else.

You complain, talk for nothing but you're not better than all of them. Forgive my coldness towards you, but people like you **** me off. If you're not trying to be a policeman, you won't even ask him where did he got that skin from. And,you would leave this poor pipipi alone, does it bother you that much if he just stole it somewhere else. So sad.

You're not a god or anything, not a moderator. I stip anything I want to, you can't forbid me.

• February 23, 2017 7:02 AM PST

Soo.. Apparently I cannot voice my concerns and opinions?

I'm not going to forbid you from anything, because I clearly cannot and have no reason to.

I am aware that I am not a god (overkill..) nor a moderator, but I still can help around. You cannot forbid me from posting on the forums either.

And how exactly do I disgust you?

Also, I am aware that most probably you are someone's alternative account. Why don't you have any courage to show yourself?

• February 23, 2017 7:07 AM PST

No need to be policeman and moderator-wannabe, just pm Max and tell about this issue and he will decide whether stay or remove.

Pipipi would not serve his lifetime in jail because Warmerise is not officially pay-per-play game just like CS-GO. Btw Zero, you working so hard to become a Moderator of Warmerise. No need actually, Max will never pay you a single cent so please stop act like a paid moderator. This goes to you Seth as well, Max would not hired a forum police to act behalf of his job. You both need to step down from making any statement that shows you both have authorities on other players. 

• 6 posts
    February 23, 2017 7:09 AM PST

Now... You're asking me why you cannot states your opinions? I'm not the one who said "No need to stir up unnecessary arguments." That's funny, now you changed your mind, trying to act cool and wise.

If I would need someone's help, I would gladly ask it but this is not case right now. I'm acting the way you're acting to me, this is totally normal from me.

I don't think that this has something to do with what we're talking about, so answering to this useless question is irrelevant.

• 259 posts
    February 23, 2017 7:12 AM PST

I don't see anything releated to custom skins so if you want to contiune just go to priviate messages or don't post.

• February 23, 2017 7:27 AM PST

Polandmatt234 said:

I don't see anything releated to custom skins so if you want to contiune just go to priviate messages or don't post.

Good idea. How about you first, go into private messages and let us discuss it on forum.

• 254 posts
    February 23, 2017 8:17 AM PST

Obviously "Revenant" and "Whisper" are both recently created accounts {"Whisper" was only made today and I'm pretty sure the same goes for "Revenant" though that account was made private}. Those accounts being made so they could 'hide' the persons' regular account. Could even be the same person trying to stir up trouble. Both accounts are simply attacking anyone who dares to disagree with whatever blather they happen to spurt out of their pie-holes.

It's fairly pathetic, really. But since they {or he} can't be honest enough to post under their {or his} regular account then the rest of us should ignore anything they {or he} post. It's obvious that the person knows he's only being a troll, which is why he can't openly do it using his regular account.

I suspect that one or both will now have something ****** to say about me. That's okay. I understand that you can't get any attention from anyone otherwise, here or in real life. So go ahead and spurt out your nonsense all you want.

• 6 posts
    February 23, 2017 8:30 AM PST

You're old as **** but seems like you like to see yourself as a God, I'm not interested in arguing with you. An old man like you, that still play here shouldn't talk like that. Ah, I'm being too harsh, forgive me. 

About "trying to get attention", how dare you say that to me? You are still here even though you're enough old. ;)

This post was edited by Whisper at February 23, 2017 8:34 AM PST
  • February 23, 2017 8:36 AM PST

BlueDragonFire said:

Obviously "Revenant" and "Whisper" are both recently created accounts {"Whisper" was only made today and I'm pretty sure the same goes for "Revenant" though that account was made private}. Those accounts being made so they could 'hide' the persons' regular account. Could even be the same person trying to stir up trouble. Both accounts are simply attacking anyone who dares to disagree with whatever blather they happen to spurt out of their pie-holes.

It's fairly pathetic, really. But since they {or he} can't be honest enough to post under their {or his} regular account then the rest of us should ignore anything they {or he} post. It's obvious that the person knows he's only being a troll, which is why he can't openly do it using his regular account.

I suspect that one or both will now have something ****** to say about me. That's okay. I understand that you can't get any attention from anyone otherwise, here or in real life. So go ahead and spurt out your nonsense all you want.

If you don`t want me to say **** about you, stop giving comment and put all your fingers inside your mouth and shut up. Easy right?

• 14 posts
    February 23, 2017 8:44 AM PST
    Seth was being hypocrite because he said that but he also copied a skin. He doesn't have any excuse, even if he started from scratch, he copied it and he shouldn't be talking about someone else doing the same
    • 6 posts
    February 23, 2017 8:47 AM PST

Finally someone that agree with what I've said, thank you