Forums » General

Upgraded Sniper Rifle Criticism

• 17 posts
    August 27, 2020 11:24 AM PDT

Hi,

I've been playing this game a few days now and really enjoy it. 

But I have only one critcism regarding sniper rifles. In the game they simply do not perform realisticly. Upgraded players use them like shotguns in short range all the time. They don't even seem to aim. And get the most kills.

I've watched one player for example.. He just moved left and right and kept firing and scored a kill every shot within nano-seconds. There is NO WAY a sniper rifle can do that. The best sniper in the world cannot do that. You need time to aim and fire. But in the game they seem more like short-range shotguns.

That is my only critcism. Otherwise it is enjoyable!

This post was edited by GloriusMaximus at August 27, 2020 11:26 AM PDT
    • 226 posts
    August 27, 2020 12:23 PM PDT
    Sniping in all games is pretty unrealistic. Sniping at short range isn’t unfair at all. Anyone can do it. It depends on your aim.
    • 17 posts
    August 29, 2020 4:17 PM PDT

Thanks, but sorry mate. These guys using snipes as shotguns just getting under my skin ;) They don't even aim. Oh well will have to play a few years and buy something that can kill them 

• 359 posts
    August 29, 2020 4:57 PM PDT

GloriusMaximus said:

Thanks, but sorry mate. These guys using snipes as shotguns just getting under my skin ;) They don't even aim. Oh well will have to play a few years and buy something that can kill them 

dont lose hope ;D, i give u a small advice. go down to knees when you shoot no scope with your sniper, it shoots very accurately like that

• 226 posts
    August 29, 2020 5:28 PM PDT

Why a few years?

• 17 posts
    August 29, 2020 7:36 PM PDT

Crimsix said:

Why a few years?

Just frustrated exaggerating ;)

• 17 posts
    August 29, 2020 7:40 PM PDT

xChapo said:

dont lose hope ;D, i give u a small advice. go down to knees when you shoot no scope with your sniper, it shoots very accurately like that

Already on my knees but will try no scope. Although I don't like not using the scope because that is what snipe guns do. If I don't want a scope then I should use an automatic. That's sort of my point with snipe guns in games. Thanks.

• 226 posts
    August 29, 2020 10:23 PM PDT

No offense, but I don't think you know how games work.

• 283 posts
    August 30, 2020 2:29 AM PDT

GloriusMaximus said:

Hi,

I've been playing this game a few days now and really enjoy it. 

But I have only one critcism regarding sniper rifles. In the game they simply do not perform realisticly. Upgraded players use them like shotguns in short range all the time. They don't even seem to aim. And get the most kills.

I've watched one player for example.. He just moved left and right and kept firing and scored a kill every shot within nano-seconds. There is NO WAY a sniper rifle can do that. The best sniper in the world cannot do that. You need time to aim and fire. But in the game they seem more like short-range shotguns.

That is my only critcism. Otherwise it is enjoyable!

I can agree with that. Sniper aren't supposed to used while running or without scoping. If you need to shoot accurately, you need to be still and scoped in. On warmerise however, if you shoot without scoping, the bullet doesn't exactly go straight, it spreads away but not so much, so if you're in close battle, you can still make kill with it. So even though i agree, but changing the mechanism now will be a bad idea becuase people are comfortable with how it is right now, it'll just make them loose their interest in the game. 

• 17 posts
    August 30, 2020 6:27 AM PDT

Thank you DeathBringer

@Crimsix - would rather not say what I think of your answer... would get banned from the forums.
    At first apreciated your feedback. I've been playing games for 35 years - offense taken

A sniper gun is a sniper gun and needs a scope - it is NOT a friggen shotgun 

This post was edited by GloriusMaximus at August 30, 2020 6:49 AM PDT
    • 657 posts
    September 1, 2020 5:26 AM PDT

yet wen i was playing in other games sum of the players are expert headshooters that are called more like "headshooters haxker expert",which means they kept headshoting all the time and more xps they have and more faster points they will win,so i am kinda useless player bc of op weapons are killing me very hard and badly

• 226 posts
    September 1, 2020 3:24 PM PDT
    Please speak English
    • 17 posts
    September 1, 2020 4:01 PM PDT

Crimsix said: Please speak English

You are being an a-s-s. Not everybody is perfect at English. It is only my 3d language. At least the guy tried. How many languages do you speak? I speak five. If you have nothing constructive to say - do not say anything man.

Thanks Agent743

This post was edited by GloriusMaximus at September 1, 2020 4:04 PM PDT
    • 359 posts
    September 1, 2020 4:22 PM PDT

GloriusMaximus said:

Crimsix said: Please speak English

You are being an a-s-s. Not everybody is perfect at English. It is only my 3d language. At least the guy tried. How many languages do you speak? I speak five. If you have nothing constructive to say - do not say anything man.

Thanks Agent743

I speak 6

• 226 posts
    September 1, 2020 8:28 PM PDT

GloriusMaximus said:

Thanks Agent743

I speak 3.

• 176 posts
    September 2, 2020 7:18 AM PDT
    me 3
    • 359 posts
    September 2, 2020 8:09 AM PDT

https://www.duolingo.com/ Here bros learn new languages so some 'smart' people consider u 'worthy'

• 226 posts
    September 2, 2020 8:13 AM PDT
    Just use google translate so you are understandable
    • 226 posts
    September 2, 2020 8:16 AM PDT
    GloriusMaximus said:

Thank you DeathBringer

@Crimsix - would rather not say what I think of your answer... would get banned from the forums.
    At first apreciated your feedback. I've been playing games for 35 years - offense taken

A sniper gun is a sniper gun and needs a scope - it is NOT a friggen shotgun 

You have played games for 35 years speak 5 languages and have never close range sniping in any other games?
    • 657 posts
    September 2, 2020 9:42 AM PDT

i am speaking english but my mom said to teacher in school 1 year ago about i have a wrong sentence to say problem

• 179 posts
    September 2, 2020 6:43 PM PDT

fast games like this one doesnt make any sense, lol.

• 359 posts
    September 3, 2020 7:32 AM PDT

Novary said:

no wtf u dont know anything even if u played this game for years, the guy who joined last week and speaks 5 (!!) languages told us how the game works, so stop lying bro

• 20 posts
    September 3, 2020 11:44 AM PDT

xChapo said:

Novary said:

no wtf u dont know anything even if u played this game for years, the guy who joined last week and speaks 5 (!!) languages told us how the game works, so stop lying bro

im gonna lick ur butthole kid

• 359 posts
    September 3, 2020 11:46 AM PDT

Notoryus said:

xChapo said:

Novary said:

im gonna lick ur butthole kid

no wtf please :o

• 226 posts
    September 3, 2020 3:22 PM PDT
    Watafac gåys