Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Blast Gun - the worst primary weapon

• 359 posts
    October 31, 2020 2:55 PM PDT

Kosiarz said:

Cnz070 said:

React to the knock-out. More firerate = more bullets = more recoil control.

.......I'm done... 

go smoke one ;D

• 2 posts
    November 1, 2020 1:56 AM PST

Omg 29 Updates WaWaWa.

• 74 posts
    November 6, 2020 6:00 AM PST

the blast gun is overpowered what do you mean

• 109 posts
    November 8, 2020 3:13 AM PST

I dont think the blast gun really is that bad concidering it kind shoots like holding a CRAM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lgHKhvuIYU but a drop in price would probly be good any way. 

• 212 posts
    November 8, 2020 12:11 PM PST

yeah that would be the correct.

• 6 posts
    November 12, 2020 7:25 PM PST

What is the ui

• 10 posts
    November 12, 2022 7:55 PM PST

Comment from 2022, (I doubt anyone will see this). I was thinking of getting the blast gun and wanted to see if it was good and I stumbled on this post. So, from my standpoint, wouldn't the Ump 40 be better in most cases? I've tested the idea of fast fire rate guns compared with lower fire rate guns in closer, and farther combat ranges, and the lower,  but slower guns handle better in almost any other way. 

• 507 posts
    November 12, 2022 9:45 PM PST

depression4days said:

Comment from 2022, (I doubt anyone will see this). I was thinking of getting the blast gun and wanted to see if it was good and I stumbled on this post. So, from my standpoint, wouldn't the Ump 40 be better in most cases? I've tested the idea of fast fire rate guns compared with lower fire rate guns in closer, and farther combat ranges, and the lower,  but slower guns handle better in almost any other way. 

The UMP-40 is really good and should not be slept on.

The BlastGun is my favorite gun in the game, but I also acknowledge the weaknesses. In short, if you're looking for "best" guns, then skip the Blast. It's outclasses in almost every way by other options. However! It is also a ton of fun. The insane fire rate keeps most people from being able to shoot back, so if you get the first hit, you can usually win a medium range 1v1. The hipfire accuracy is also incredibly accurate, I often don't need to use the aim button with it because it just narrows my field of view.

X

• 652 posts
    November 12, 2022 10:40 PM PST

knock yourself out, if you got decent aim then blastgun is good. the more you get hit the more your screen shakes. purpose of blastgun isnt dps it is for "stunning" ppl

ga3a is so much more worse

This post was edited by flyingDonkey345 at November 12, 2022 10:41 PM PST
    • 109 posts
    November 13, 2022 12:02 PM PST

Isterio said:

knock yourself out, if you got decent aim then blastgun is good. the more you get hit the more your screen shakes. purpose of blastgun isnt dps it is for "stunning" ppl

ga3a is so much more worse

The best use of the "GA3A" is "TPV+right-click zoom", if used in that manner it really is not that bad. But outside that use, I will admit it's an iffy gun. You can get used to it, but the only real benefit is the slightly higher fire rate comparatively (to Carbine).