Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Blast Gun - the worst primary weapon

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 2:17 AM PDT

Hi. Blast Gun, mathematically, is now probably the worst auto weapon, or even primary weapon... Now UMP 40 has got similar statistics BUT it deals a lot more damage thus its DPS is better, even though it is a FREE weapon and blast gun is not. My suggestion is that there should be a visible difference between those two weapons, blast gun should be visibly better, e.g. have better fire rate (now it's almost the same as machine gun) than now. Blast gun after improvement from 2013 was ideal in my opinion. Increasing its fire fire rate could be one of solutions. 

• 2 posts
    October 31, 2020 2:25 AM PDT

Hmmm. BlastGun This Weapon No Primary.

• 359 posts
    October 31, 2020 5:22 AM PDT

NBoss said:

ofc it is primary and the point is correct its same strong as Ump but costs cash

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 5:39 AM PDT

xShrek said:

NBoss said:

ofc it is primary and the point is correct its same strong as Ump but costs cash

yes, if not less strong. UMP requires 5 bullets to kill, blast gun - 8! a little lower fire rate of the ump doesn't balance that difference

This post was edited by Kosiarz at October 31, 2020 11:52 AM PDT
    • 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 10:28 AM PDT

It's okay, it's not just about how many bullets it takes, the blastgun is faster and is better than UMP40.
    But the price seems a bit high for the little difference, for me it should cost about 16.5k.

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 10:51 AM PDT

Cnz070 said:

It's okay, it's not just about how many bullets it takes, the blastgun is faster and is better than UMP40.
    But the price seems a bit high for the little difference, for me it should cost about 16.5k.

I said "a little lower fire rate of the ump doesn't balance that difference", and you say "it's not just about how many bullets it takes"... Do you know what DPS is? Did you even read what I'd said? 

This post was edited by Kosiarz at October 31, 2020 11:51 AM PDT
    • 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 11:12 AM PDT

Yeah you said UMP requires 5 bullets to kill, blast gun 8!!!
    And yep how many bullets it takes matter btw thats why UMP has lower fire rate, thats why i said blast is faster bc blast has lower damage and it take more bullets. 
    sharing knowledge is better than being presumptuous my dear friend :middle_finger:

• 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 11:14 AM PDT

so if you are going to propose something try to understand others and not act like a know-it-all

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 11:21 AM PDT

Cnz070 said:

Yeah you said UMP requires 5 bullets to kill, blast gun 8!!!
    And yep how many bullets it takes matter btw thats why UMP has lower fire rate, thats why i said blast is faster bc blast has lower damage and it take more bullets. 
    sharing knowledge is better than being presumptuous my dear friend :middle_finger:

soooo.... uh.. what are you just saying..?  

5 bullets - 8 bullets

100 fire rate - 110 fire rate 

5/8 = 100/110? Think before you fight on forums. 

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 11:25 AM PDT

@Cnz070 it's you entering a mathematical discussion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iODnSYmYikA your bs is needless here, at least have some respect. 

• 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 11:38 AM PDT

You said UMP takes 5 bullet and Blastgun 8. and it is incorrect btw.

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 11:45 AM PDT

Cnz070 said:

You said UMP takes 5 bullet and Blastgun 8. and it is incorrect btw.

Everyone knows what I meant. Please, don't show off with your poor philosophy now.

This post was edited by Kosiarz at October 31, 2020 12:16 PM PDT
    • 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 11:59 AM PDT

Well, I know what you mean too, but it seems like you don't know what I meant.

So, Where am i wrong?

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 12:14 PM PDT

Cnz070 said:

So, Where am i wrong?

You suggested (incorrectly) that the fire rate of blast gun justifies its low damage as compared to UMP 40. Sorry, my dear friend :handshake: but it does not (I explained it to you). You were making my suggestion wrong and useless for no reason while I think it's quite right and important.  

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 12:26 PM PDT

Maybe I didn't express my point clearly. I just suggested that blast gun should be a better weapon than UMP 40. Since the damage values of those two weaps never before were changed, there is no need they had to be. I suggested that Max could make use of the fact that weapon improvments is no more a thing and the improved version of blast (with higher fire rate) could be implemented permanently and substitute the current one thus give any reason to buy this blast gun. 

• 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 12:27 PM PDT

Yep I said that... And it is adequate, if BlastGun had more damage it would be broken, it is a very light weapon for the fire rate.

It's like you want the damage of the Mini-G with the lightness and fire rate of the BlastGun.

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 12:41 PM PDT

Cnz070 said:

Yep I said that... And it is adequate, if BlastGun had more damage it would be broken, it is a very light weapon for the fire rate.

It's like you want the damage of the Mini-G with the lightness and fire rate of the BlastGun.

Yes that's why I'm talking about increasing its fire rate a little bit so that it could be only better than, or at least match, UMP 40. 

This post was edited by Kosiarz at October 31, 2020 12:43 PM PDT
    • 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 12:48 PM PDT

Kosiarz said:

Cnz070 said:

So, Where am i wrong?

You suggested (incorrectly) that the fire rate of blast gun justifies its low damage as compared to UMP 40. Sorry, my dear friend :handshake: but it does not (I explained it to you). You were making my suggestion wrong and useless for no reason while I think it's quite right and important.  

Ik, I made you a comparison for this point. 'fire rate of blast gun justifies its low damage as compared to UMP 40'

If you add more fire rate 'It's like you want the damage of the Mini-G with the lightness and fire rate of the BlastGun.'

• 359 posts
    October 31, 2020 12:48 PM PDT

Also dont forget if ppl hit you with Blastgun its harder to react than if someone shoots with Ump because of its fire rate, i think Blastgun is slightly better than Ump but not worth the price ofc

• 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 12:52 PM PDT

Yeah, if you're going to buy the BlastGun it's for the fire rate. If you add even more it would be more difficult to react and also more difficult to control the recoil. It would be like staying at the same point.

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 1:02 PM PDT

xShrek said:

Also dont forget if ppl hit you with Blastgun its harder to react than if someone shoots with Ump because of its fire rate, i think Blastgun is slightly better than Ump but not worth the price ofc

I think that only the first bullet knocks you out then the rest is bearable. More or less the case is the same with the rest of auto guns. blast gun, for sure, causes the biggest knock-out effects but still other auto rifles are cannons compared to it. 

• 359 posts
    October 31, 2020 1:03 PM PDT

Kosiarz said:

xShrek said:

I think that only the first bullet knocks you out then the rest is bearable. More or less the case is the same with the rest of auto guns. blast gun, for sure, causes the biggest knock-out effects but still other auto rifles are cannons compared to it. 

so its time to lower the price, to make it like a starter machine guns for people who dont have much cash yet

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 1:06 PM PDT

Cnz070 said:

Yeah, if you're going to buy the BlastGun it's for the fire rate. If you add even more it would be more difficult to react and also more difficult to control the recoil. It would be like staying at the same point.

react to what? and fire rate has nothing to do with recoil again you're saying something senseless

This post was edited by Kosiarz at October 31, 2020 1:07 PM PDT
    • 212 posts
    October 31, 2020 1:11 PM PDT

React to the knock-out. More firerate = more bullets = more recoil control.

• 18 posts
    October 31, 2020 1:46 PM PDT

Cnz070 said:

React to the knock-out. More firerate = more bullets = more recoil control.

.......I'm done...