Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.2

This topic has been closed.
    • 71 posts
    November 27, 2020 11:57 AM PST

users get disconnected just like a wave, i mean almost 3-4 user get kicked at same time due to high ping and current server players also get high ping then after some time it gets better. but server already kicked some out aand cancels bonus.

• 71 posts
    November 27, 2020 12:32 PM PST

oh i see multi-thread on webgl is hard and this feature got issue. as stated by developers.

• 998 posts
    November 27, 2020 12:34 PM PST

Pakistan786 said:

oh i see multi-thread on webgl is hard and this feature got issue. as stated by developers.

Yes, this feature is currently under development.

P.S. Please refrain from creating more than 1 post in a row (2 at most if needed and use edit to add additional info) as it's considered spamming.

• 226 posts
    November 27, 2020 12:42 PM PST

Max, Would standalone even be something to be considered in the near future?

• 998 posts
    November 27, 2020 12:59 PM PST

Ryunosoke said:

Max, Would standalone even be something to be considered in the near future?

Unfortunately no, standalone version have many issues (easy to hack, hard to distribute, lack of integrated community).

• November 27, 2020 7:22 PM PST

max could u add more free guns plz and a easy way to get cash no real money???

• November 27, 2020 7:25 PM PST

i go with ronaldo

• 458 posts
    November 28, 2020 3:48 PM PST

Max, I was wondering if you could also make the Gravity Gun a larger version, kind of like the knife, Like let's say from the regular knife and brass knuckles and katana. could you also do the same thing for Gravity Gun by making it more powerful in a bigger version that can jump much higher and further? like katana is more effective than brass knuckles and knife? it should be each a little higher power level Gravity Gun. 1.regular level of power. 2.medium level power. 3.top level power. and these Gravity Guns should have different prices just like the melee weapons have different prices when there upgraded from knife to katana. So it should be the exact same way for the Gravity Gun. Can you do that please?

• November 28, 2020 4:14 PM PST

MAX can u make beta mode the official gameplay and we need more free wepons and cash  and can u add big giant robots u can use like hummers  so like for kill so 5 robots for each game

• Hax
    • 28 posts
    November 28, 2020 4:29 PM PST

Max said:

Dedicated Video Memory is only 512mb, which is quite low.

With 4GB of Dedicated Video Memory and 16GB RAM I'm getting around 40fps - 60fps with 12 players, depending on the map.

As I mentioned above, WebGL does not utilize all available resources, hence the lower frame rate. It will improve once support for multi threading is added.

Hi Max,

I haven't noticed a change in the update. I still maintain 90-145 FPS on the usual maps. I have noticed that players are not getting kicked over 500 ping, did you change it? But there are also far fewer players with 600+ pings.

Processor    Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8750H CPU @ 2.20GHz, 2208 Mhz, 6 Core(s), 12 Logical Processor(s)

Installed Physical Memory (RAM)    16.0 GB

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060   Approx. Total Memory: 14180 MB    Display Memory: 6052 MB

• November 28, 2020 4:39 PM PST

what??

• 998 posts
    November 29, 2020 8:56 AM PST

Update 2

- Added radar direction guides
    - Updated radar background design
    - Added counter near radar, showing how many players are alive in each team

• 15 posts
    November 29, 2020 9:20 AM PST

Thanks Max. I missed when you could view the player count on the radar.

• November 29, 2020 10:49 AM PST

THX MAX

• November 29, 2020 10:52 AM PST

BUT WE still need an easier way toget csh

• 458 posts
    November 29, 2020 2:01 PM PST

Max said:

Update 2

Max, This is the BEST update ever!!! Thank you very much! :D

• Hax
    • 28 posts
    November 29, 2020 3:23 PM PST

Hi Max!

Would it be possible to have the UI in the lower right be scalable independent from the rest of the UI? Right now its too small for my display but if I increase the UI size, all the UI fills up the screen. I'm looking to play with a small minimap and kill feed, but larger health/energy bars.

Thanks!

Puppy

• 6 posts
    November 30, 2020 3:47 AM PST

Max you made a very handy upgrade, great job, don't change it. I'm about Update 2. Also other updates are not bad.

• November 30, 2020 7:58 AM PST

ok?

• 71 posts
    November 30, 2020 8:28 AM PST

Max said:

Update 2

Max i found 2 issues: 1 : a user send message his/her msg is freeze or stuck on game i mean it doesn't disappear, and if i open chat bar it comes with overwriting see: VVCap Image VVCap Image

and 2: i got kicked 2 times, i was having high ping but it kicked me as suspecious hacking...

• but users in server said i was kicked due to high ping.. but i saw suspecious hacking written.. was that a glitch or what.?

This post was edited by Pakistan786 at November 30, 2020 9:24 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    November 30, 2020 9:53 AM PST

Update 3

- Fixed bug when the round in Elimination mode would not end
    - Fixed bug when some chat messages would not disappear
    - Fixed bug in Ball mode when XP from scoring a goal would not count (whilst having enough players)

@Pakistan786 The hacking message is probably a bug, will check it as soon as possible.

• 283 posts
    November 30, 2020 12:08 PM PST
    Is that bug fixed when random scores would add in elimination rounds? I didn't notice it in logs. Anyways, it turned out to be a really big update, lots of improvements.
    • 9 posts
    November 30, 2020 3:33 PM PST

xConor said: @Max, I have an interesting suggestion for you, as you can see, there are cartridges on the STG-12, but they are useless, this is just a decoration, how about making it so that when the last 8 cartridges are left in the STG-12, then the character take the ones on STG-12 and load the weapon?

yes that would look good, but there would be alot of work needed to do that

• 69 posts
    November 30, 2020 3:46 PM PST

All this is really cool, thanks Max! But I am wondering if you could add more game modes, like a battle royale or conquest mode? And custom loadouts like you can make on Call Of duty or bullet force.... I would love to hear your feedback!

• November 30, 2020 3:50 PM PST

i want to know how to make shins on chrome