Warmerise - 2.6.2

This topic has been closed.
    • 71 posts
    November 30, 2020 11:07 PM PST

Max said:

Update 3

- Fixed bug when the round in Elimination mode would not end
    - Fixed bug when some chat messages would not disappear
    - Fixed bug in Ball mode when XP from scoring a goal would not count (whilst having enough players)

@Pakistan786 The hacking message is probably a bug, will check it as soon as possible.

Max, is it possible to add a better crosshair? i mean the crosshair without dot does not have dot in middle. also ping is still the main issue for everyone, users disconnected like a wave, when wave comes, everyone ping gets high, almost 4-5 players get kicked and other get ping 400+ping

• 69 posts
    December 1, 2020 7:05 AM PST

Pakistan786 said:

Max said:

Update 3

- Fixed bug when the round in Elimination mode would not end
    - Fixed bug when some chat messages would not disappear
    - Fixed bug in Ball mode when XP from scoring a goal would not count (whilst having enough players)

@Pakistan786 The hacking message is probably a bug, will check it as soon as possible.

Max, is it possible to add a better crosshair? i mean the crosshair without dot does not have dot in middle. also ping is still the main issue for everyone, users disconnected like a wave, when wave comes, everyone ping gets high, almost 4-5 players get kicked and other get ping 400+ping

Yes, same here, I have a slow connection where I live, so I can hardly play without getting kicked for high ping.

• 18 posts
    December 2, 2020 10:41 PM PST

Hey Max, have you ever considered implementing some system encouraging players to play on standard maps? I think it's a problem, today there was no servers to play on. What's more, those ****** custom maps surely discourage new players. Maps made by you are superior and should be presented to the new players first. I saw a few reviews where people didn't even know about the existence of traditional warmerise maps. Please Max, do something about this trash all over the screen. 

This post was edited by Kosiarz at December 3, 2020 2:37 AM PST
    • 18 posts
    December 2, 2020 11:05 PM PST

If I were to suggest something, it would be putting permanent servers e.g. Haunt Gaming Server 1, Bunker Gaming Server 1, and so on, permanent servers with every standard map, one server per map since there are a lot of new things like nuke mode THAT one server should be standard TDM 0/14 players. I say "new things" cause there is that system from beta warmerise still in my mind, where servers were not created by people. ofc it cannot be a thing today and the custom server option must stay, I'm just telling you where I got that from :D old warmerise was superior to this todays in many ways... anyway, another idea would be to put the servers which are with standard maps at the top of the list.. at least.. :(

• 226 posts
    December 2, 2020 11:45 PM PST

Kosiarz said:

If I were to suggest something, it would be putting permanent servers e.g. Haunt Gaming Server 1, Bunker Gaming Server 1, and so on, permanent servers with every standard map, one server per map since there are a lot of new things like nuke mode THAT one server should be standard TDM 0/14 players. I say "new things" cause there is that system from beta warmerise still in my mind, where servers were not created by people. ofc it cannot be a thing today and the custom server option must stay, I'm just telling you where I got that from :D old warmerise was superior to this todays in many ways... anyway, another idea would be to put the servers which are with standard maps at the top of the list.. at least.. :(

Its True. I only see servers with horrendus looking custom maps. It is very rare that I see any good servers with any aesthetically pleasing maps anymore. Is there a way to limit how many bad maps are voted in? Maps that are literally just unity default textured platforms suspended in a grey space shouldn't even in this game.

• 359 posts
    December 3, 2020 2:58 AM PST

Kosiarz said:

Exactly only maps i play are secretlab, all other non custom maps are empty :/

• 458 posts
    December 3, 2020 4:18 AM PST

Kosiarz said:

Hey Max, have you ever considered implementing some system encouraging players to play on standard maps? I think it's a problem, today there was no servers to play on. What's more, those ****** custom maps surely discourage new players. Maps made by you are superior and should be presented to the new players first. I saw a few reviews where people didn't even know about the existence of traditional warmerise maps. Please Max, do something about this trash all over the screen. 

Tell me about it... I really miss the old Warmerise... Yesterday I wanted to join a secret lab server and there were no servers with that map! I even had to create myself a new server! Max, I think you should remove the custom maps feature, please...

This post was edited by LightningStorm at December 3, 2020 4:19 AM PST
    • 359 posts
    December 3, 2020 4:51 AM PST

LightningStorm said:

Kosiarz said:

Tell me about it... I really miss the old Warmerise... Yesterday I wanted to join a secret lab server and there were no servers with that map! I even had to create myself a new server! Max, I think you should remove the custom maps feature, please...

Maybe not remove, but make the amount of these maps smaller somehow or make servers with Original maps that will be 24/7