Forums » General

only sniper 2019 is annoying

• 657 posts
    December 31, 2020 11:10 AM PST

hi guys,

i dont like this map and i rate 1 bc everytime i go to enemy base to kill sumtimes i die by being punched by a tank cannon ball and if i m in my base and still killing staying in my base i die sumtimes again,Max if u read this pls tell map creator to update with no cannon balls,also merry go round machine is annoying as well bc i have to kill enemy to get 6th combo kill but merry go round needs to be deleted as well,tank and merry go round has to be deleted,also if u go up there is a boost to go to enemy base its small to fit can u tell map creator to add little bit big pls so it will be playable for me otherwise this map has to be deleted if creator doesnt update it with no cannon balls,no merry go round machine and add little bit big for boosts,thx max i will be happy about it,oh i also forgot,can u tell map creator to update bc the holes for the foot is not safe so it needs to be updated,no shooting the ankle bc i take cover and im like "omg r they hackers or wat?" so update it pls so it is playable,ok thx Max i will be appreciate it of ur work ok,remember pls tell creator to update little bit big for boost,put no holes for foot (or ankle),replace the metal box hole to put tanks away and delete the merry go round machine,its very annoying for me and the ppl as well.

best regards to report 1 map

agent743

guys comment down below wat r ur suggestions,fots (thoughts) bout this map,and lemme know if u got this same problem and tell me which same problem u got in this map

• 353 posts
    January 3, 2021 11:44 AM PST

that stupid merry go round machine is annoying but other than that, the map is good