no

edit: thanks*

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 4, 2019 4:29 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    April 4, 2019 4:33 AM PDT
    Why not? This is good clan
    • 609 posts
    April 4, 2019 4:37 AM PDT

My loyalty is to my own, not saying this one ain't good btw.

good luck tho! hope to see one of the old ones back!

• April 4, 2019 4:43 AM PDT

Hey, um can i join this clan?

• 309 posts
    April 4, 2019 5:21 AM PDT
    Thank you very much Sterben, I wish I could reward you some 0rgasm tools as a token of appreciation.

And the answer for your hope, xSatoshi is No. Sorry my dear we are not active anymore and this clan more just like digital cemetery. BUT if you can prove yourself capable of doing mess around this forum and turned something into endless flamewar, I will consider it... Yummy <3
  • April 4, 2019 6:04 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Thank you very much Sterben, I wish I could reward you some 0rgasm tools as a token of appreciation. And the answer for your hope, xSatoshi is No. Sorry my dear we are not active anymore and this clan more just like digital cemetery. BUT if you can prove yourself capable of doing mess around this forum and turned something into endless flamewar, I will consider it... Yummy <3

lol

• April 4, 2019 7:13 AM PDT

Farzblack said: Thank you very much Sterben, I wish I could reward you some 0rgasm tools as a token of appreciation. And the answer for your hope, xSatoshi is No. Sorry my dear we are not active anymore and this clan more just like digital cemetery. BUT if you can prove yourself capable of doing mess around this forum and turned something into endless flamewar, I will consider it... Yummy <3

Ok hhehehehehehhehehe

• 289 posts
    September 1, 2019 9:59 AM PDT

CaN i JoIn? Pipi is looking for a clan with pipis like him

• September 2, 2019 11:29 AM PDT

LOL

• 309 posts
    October 13, 2019 6:29 AM PDT

• October 13, 2019 9:51 AM PDT

Is there a way to join?

• October 13, 2019 9:52 AM PDT

I am an old player

• 309 posts
    October 14, 2019 7:50 AM PDT
    Nemesiis said:

Is there a way to join?

There's always a way for those who truly deserve to be. You have to prove yourself first. Introduce yourself first and share your inner voice, why you should become a part of this familia. ~A Loyalty without a chain, obedience without question.
  • October 14, 2019 8:21 AM PDT

ok, Ill try

• 179 posts
    February 8, 2020 7:09 PM PST

hey can i join im pro like airwols ariwof best palyer ever haha pls bro haha yeah haha

• February 9, 2020 10:47 PM PST

Hi There Can i Join Please.

• 309 posts
    February 14, 2020 12:58 AM PST

Novary said:

hey can i join im pro like airwols ariwof best palyer ever haha pls bro haha yeah haha

Yes, you may. Here the access link to join our clan https://warmerise.com/members/settings/delete .

Just a final step, using login pass and then you can become our member.

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

We already inactive for a few years and most of our clan members already quit and disappear. This is not a right clan if you want to join an active one. 

• 429 posts
    February 14, 2020 4:42 AM PST

I used to be a member of this clan. But I had deleted my acc do to some issues. Is there a way to re-join?

• 179 posts
    February 14, 2020 5:33 AM PST

Farzblack said:

Novary said:

Yes, you may. Here the access link to join our clan https://warmerise.com/members/settings/delete .

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

We already inactive for a few years and most of our clan members already quit and disappear. This is not a right clan if you want to join an active one. 

thank you broder you realy pro like aspterino and barsie ty man

• 309 posts
    February 14, 2020 6:22 AM PST

Veteran said:

I used to be a member of this clan. But I had deleted my acc do to some issues. Is there a way to re-join?

Really? what`s your name then when you join this clan?

Novary said:

Farzblack said:

Novary said:

RaeesPatoliVlogsYt said:

thank you broder you realy pro like aspterino and barsie ty man

You need to stop being nonsense, seriously

• 429 posts
    February 14, 2020 6:25 AM PST

Farzblack said:

Veteran said:

yukameki joined in 2015

• 309 posts
    February 14, 2020 6:36 AM PST

Veteran said:

Farzblack said:

Veteran said:

yukameki joined in 2015

You may send the clan request then. But this clan is no longer active, more like a museum. If you seek the active one, this isn`t the right place

• 179 posts
    February 14, 2020 10:27 AM PST

btw dont forget subscribe to my channel RaeesPatoliVlogsYT

im from pakistan btw