Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

    • 354 posts
    February 16, 2020 7:11 PM PST
    Farzblack said:

    Veteran said:

    Farzblack said:

    Veteran said:

    I used to be a member of this clan. But I had deleted my acc do to some issues. Is there a way to re-join?

    Really? what`s your name then when you join this clan?

     

    yukameki joined in 2015

     

    You may send the clan request then. But this clan is no longer active, more like a museum. If you seek the active one, this isn`t the right place

    I seek only to be with my fellow comrades.
    • 197 posts
    February 17, 2020 12:24 AM PST

    Very well Veteran. May your loyalty lies under my reign for a thousand years and become a great example for the next generation.

    Our clan members no longer active but their loyalty never dies. Even in their own death moment, they ensure the last word out from their mouth is "Hail To Eternal Leader For Thousand Years"

     

    Welcome abroad my dear comrade.

    • 197 posts
    February 23, 2020 11:53 PM PST

    Skidmark said: Hello I have never joined --[TheMercenary]-- but I would love too, what are the requirements?

    1. Got straight A`s in every exam
    2. Stay at home and listen to your parent all the time
    3. Don`t smoke crack and mingle with **** 
    4. You must become ex-member of TheMercenary or RA-URP

    • 354 posts
    February 24, 2020 6:14 AM PST

    Farzblack said:

     

    1. Got straight A`s in every exam
    2. Stay at home and listen to your parent all the time
    3. Don`t smoke crack and mingle with **** 
    4. You must become ex-member of TheMercenary or RA-URP

    Best reqs.

    • 17 posts
    February 24, 2020 8:24 PM PST

    Apster said:

    xKietsu said: GL. I wouldn't say "Legion" as a main clan.
     ( http://prntscr.com/r6z11g - http://prntscr.com/r6z1ff )

    http://prntscr.com/r6z1yc - http://prntscr.com/r6z26i )
     
    stfu you rtrd gai go make fake ss son of a bish

     

     

    Apparently he doesn't like "rats", m8.

  • February 24, 2020 8:30 PM PST
    Busted! Lol
    • 23 posts
    March 10, 2020 1:08 PM PDT
    Farzblack said:

    Skidmark said: Hello I have never joined --[TheMercenary]-- but I would love too, what are the requirements?

    1. Got straight A`s in every exam
    2. Stay at home and listen to your parent all the time
    3. Don`t smoke crack and mingle with **** 
    4. You must become ex-member of TheMercenary or RA-URP

    May I join sir?
    • 354 posts
    March 10, 2020 3:52 PM PDT
    You must message him.
    • 197 posts
    March 21, 2020 7:33 AM PDT

    sjosyd said:
    Farzblack said:

    Skidmark said: Hello I have never joined --[TheMercenary]-- but I would love too, what are the requirements?

    1. Got straight A`s in every exam
    2. Stay at home and listen to your parent all the time
    3. Don`t smoke crack and mingle with **** 
    4. You must become ex-member of TheMercenary or RA-URP

    May I join sir?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0Tk_qm674

    • 354 posts
    March 21, 2020 7:57 AM PDT

    Farzblack said:

    sjosyd said:
    Farzblack said:

    Skidmark said: Hello I have never joined --[TheMercenary]-- but I would love too, what are the requirements?

    1. Got straight A`s in every exam
    2. Stay at home and listen to your parent all the time
    3. Don`t smoke crack and mingle with **** 
    4. You must become ex-member of TheMercenary or RA-URP

    May I join sir?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A0Tk_qm674

    lol

    • 3 posts
    March 21, 2020 8:40 AM PDT

    Lmao, Farz is still the same after these years lol.

    • 354 posts
    March 21, 2020 8:43 AM PDT

    deathsurgeon said:

    Lmao, Farz is still the same after these years lol.

    All Hail The Eternal Leader!!!

    • 20 posts
    March 29, 2020 7:09 PM PDT

    Hey guys!Ltns!

    Farz still the same as before. 

    I will always online this game to chat and see you guys.

    • 20 posts
    March 29, 2020 7:12 PM PDT

    Farz, evan and agent no moe onlne?

     

    • 197 posts
    March 30, 2020 1:02 AM PDT
    Hello Kooster

    Evan deleted his account and left Warmerise. Agent inactive for several years, same like me
    • 20 posts
    March 30, 2020 1:58 AM PDT

    Oh okay bro.

    • 354 posts
    March 30, 2020 4:32 AM PDT

    Farzblack said: Hello Kooster Evan deleted his account and left Warmerise. Agent inactive for several years, same like me

    I believe the player flaree is Everton.

    • 20 posts
    March 30, 2020 7:35 AM PDT

    Konfusion does this game still have sky server?

    • 354 posts
    March 30, 2020 7:49 AM PDT

    Kooster95 said:

    Konfusion does this game still have sky server?

    Yes. I play there regularly.

    • 20 posts
    March 30, 2020 7:56 AM PDT
    When
    • 354 posts
    March 30, 2020 9:45 AM PDT

    Kooster95 said: When

    Yesterday.

    • 174 posts
    March 30, 2020 10:46 AM PDT
    Sky is still alive, sometimes good players play in it and sometimes people make public sky and nobs spammers join
    • 20 posts
    March 31, 2020 4:32 AM PDT

    okay~

     

    • 57 posts
    April 2, 2020 6:54 PM PDT

    im join clan so pro pls me good skill

    • 354 posts
    April 2, 2020 8:09 PM PDT

    Dante said:

    im join clan so pro pls me good skill

    u super pro