Forums » Clan Advertisements

--[TheMercenary]-- : The Retaliation From Old Republic

• 309 posts
    August 5, 2020 10:22 PM PDT

CommunistCyborg said:

Username: CommunistCyborg

Hated Clan: None

Hated Player: None

Thanks for applying to our clan. However, you need to pass the final test given. 

• 289 posts
    August 6, 2020 5:17 AM PDT

Wow this clan accepts; let me request

Username: pipipi

Hated Clan: |[Baron]|, ~Diamonts,[Pg soset moi hui]=|[Jazie]|=[GamerZ]

Hated Player: pipipi

• 11 posts
    August 6, 2020 8:07 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

CommunistCyborg said:

Username: CommunistCyborg

Hated Clan: None

Hated Player: None

Thanks for applying to our clan. However, you need to pass the final test given. 

Final Question

***?: Yes

Lying?: No

• 141 posts
    August 6, 2020 3:15 PM PDT

Username: FaoN (aka RoyalChallenger elsewhere) 

Entering this clan is not just to be part of one, for random socializing or small talk. We will fight as one hand, one heart, one soul. Always moving forward, Never looking back. This is the steel of the Fatherland, all hail the Eternal Leader and the Glorious Reign of the Red Army. To this I owe, Strike Hold.

-RoyalChallenger

• 289 posts
    August 6, 2020 5:07 PM PDT

pipipi said:

Entering this clan is not just to be part of one, for random socializing or small talk. We will fight as one hand, one heart, one soul. Always moving forward, Never looking back. This is the steel of the Fatherland, all hail the Eternal Leader and the Glorious Reign of the Red Army. To this I owe, Strike Hold.

-Gandhi (probably)

• 141 posts
    August 6, 2020 5:11 PM PDT

pipipi said:

pipipi said:

-Gandhi (probably)

nobody asked. Also Gandhi never said that lmao

• 309 posts
    August 7, 2020 8:19 AM PDT

CommunistCyborg 
    We already review your answer 3 times, and the answer is not what we looking for. We are so sorry, we do not accept g*y into our clan. We do not tolerate harmful desire into our clan community

pipipi
    Thanks for put interest into our clan, please proceed to the final test. Carefully follow the instruction and answer the question 

FaoN
    Thanks for put interest into our clan, please proceed to the final test. Carefully follow the instruction and answer the question 

• 141 posts
    August 7, 2020 9:29 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

FaoN

1. Are you g*y? Depends on what your definition of g*y is. (Personally I would I prefer women)

2. Are you lying? Why would I have a need to lie? (I am not lying)

• 11 posts
    August 7, 2020 10:07 AM PDT

Farzblack said:

CommunistCyborg 
    We already review your answer 3 times, and the answer is not what we looking for. We are so sorry, we do not accept g*y into our clan. We do not tolerate harmful desire into our clan community

pipipi

FaoN

I am such a D()mb*ss you said those answer 1 yes and 1 no only

• 289 posts
    August 7, 2020 12:41 PM PDT

FaoN said:

Farzblack said:

FaoN

1. Are you g*y? Depends on what your definition of g*y is. (Personally I would I prefer women)

2. Are you lying? Why would I have a need to lie? (I am not lying)

You can only use YES and NO, so you failed

• 289 posts
    August 7, 2020 12:42 PM PDT

Farzblack said:

CommunistCyborg 

pipipi

FaoN

Are you ***? Yes

Are you lying ? No

Nohomo , if u say nohomo then it works

• 309 posts
    August 9, 2020 4:01 AM PDT

FaoN
    You did not follow the instruction given and giving the answer which is not provided by instruction. Therefore, your application rejected and you only may reapply back on 7th August 2120. In the meantime, we wish you a good life and happy always. 

CommunistCyborg
    We understand and share your frustration as well. There are many players in Warmerise who applied to us and receive similar outcomes just like you. Therefore, your application rejected and you only may reapply back on 6th August 2120. In the meantime, we wish you a good life and happy always. 

pipipi
    "Thinking outside the box" concept does not apply to this clan. Here, you only act when we told you. You did not follow the instruction given. Therefore, your application rejected and you only may reapply back on 7th August 2120. In the meantime, we wish you a good life and happy always. 

• 289 posts
    August 9, 2020 5:05 AM PDT

Okay, thank you for your answer, i will try to figure out the right answer in the meantime, see you soon

• 64 posts
    June 8, 2021 8:51 AM PDT
    As the official tampon of this clan, I must say this to everyone:

Prepare your holes, I am coming inside.
    • 14 posts
    June 8, 2021 10:33 AM PDT

Dante said: As the official tampon of this clan, I must say this to everyone: Prepare your holes, I am coming inside.

O_O.. hhh

This post was edited by Skyrius at June 8, 2021 10:33 AM PDT
    • 309 posts
    June 8, 2021 3:08 PM PDT
    Do it Dante, do not hesitate. Show no mercy, let them taste your real wrath inside them
    • 2097 posts
    June 8, 2021 6:36 PM PDT
    pretty frightening
    • 491 posts
    June 9, 2021 7:55 AM PDT

1. Dispater

2. 14 , I will have 15 soon

3. male

4. France

6. I dont had great clans , because I start warmerise in guest . You understand , I dont had adress em-ail when I was 8 years old . 

7. ~ANDROMEDA~

8. My most hated player in all my life was walidou , but now I dont think have enemis because we do peace . 

9. @Farzblack, nobody thinks they are idi-0t. If I am, I don't know.

10. I thought this clan was serious. 

11. Oki

12. Ye

13. Yea

14. Yep

15. Si

16. Ok

17. Yes

• 491 posts
    June 9, 2021 8:01 AM PDT

Dispater said:

1. Dispater

3. male

4. France

6. I dont had great clans , because I start warmerise in guest . You understand , I dont had adress em-ail when I was 8 years old . 

7. ~ANDROMEDA~

8. My most hated player in all my life was walidou , but now I dont think have enemis because we do peace . 

11. Oki

12. Ye

13. Yea

14. Yep

15. Si

16. Ok

17. Yes

I hope that you guys are active and would see my message . my answers will not be enough to accept me. I must surely familiarize myself with you. And you should also test me with the sniper. I wouldn't disappoint you, you can be 87.879900348% sure.

• 289 posts
    June 9, 2021 11:16 AM PDT

Dispater said:

Dispater said:

1. Dispater

3. male

4. France

7. ~ANDROMEDA~

11. Oki

12. Ye

13. Yea

14. Yep

15. Si

16. Ok

17. Yes

I hope that you guys are active and would see my message . my answers will not be enough to accept me. I must surely familiarize myself with you. And you should also test me with the sniper. I wouldn't disappoint you, you can be 87.879900348% sure.

Thanks for your application, unfortunately we're not looking for snipers for our profesional team as our lovely and best dictator Farzblack is working hard to sign Kenny Schrub as a sniper role, who is  best known for adopting an aggressive and flashy AWPing style in early Global Offensive, most notably utilizing it to win DH2015 as the MVP of Team Envyus. 

• 2097 posts
    June 9, 2021 11:27 AM PDT

KennyS on Warmerise?

• 491 posts
    June 9, 2021 11:58 AM PDT

xKurzi said:

Dispater said:

Dispater said:

1. Dispater

3. male

4. France

7. ~ANDROMEDA~

11. Oki

12. Ye

13. Yea

14. Yep

15. Si

16. Ok

17. Yes

Thanks for your application, unfortunately we're not looking for snipers for our profesional team as our lovely and best dictator Farzblack is working hard to sign Kenny Schrub as a sniper role, who is  best known for adopting an aggressive and flashy AWPing style in early Global Offensive, most notably utilizing it to win DH2015 as the MVP of Team Envyus. 

Oh .. it's a shame .. no problem Chapo. however, I invite you to do 1v1. :)

• 309 posts
    June 9, 2021 8:50 PM PDT
    It seems you are legit player, Dispater.

But it doesn't come with free. It cost an eternal bonding between you and clan if you truly wanted to become a part of us. This entry required you to pledge absolute loyalty till your death and resurrection day. You will be banned forever with no appeal if you left the clan and kill yourself in real life for breaking the unholy bond. If you willing to accept this condition then you are welcomed into my glorious clan.

Btw, if you could kill xKurzi in real life and bring his ball to me then I give you special rank in our clan ;')
    • 2097 posts
    June 9, 2021 9:11 PM PDT
    Sad I never made it into this clan
    • 491 posts
    June 9, 2021 9:31 PM PDT

Farzblack said: It seems you are legit player, Dispater. But it doesn't come with free. It cost an eternal bonding between you and clan if you truly wanted to become a part of us. This entry required you to pledge absolute loyalty till your death and resurrection day. You will be banned forever with no appeal if you left the clan and kill yourself in real life for breaking the unholy bond. If you willing to accept this condition then you are welcomed into my glorious clan. Btw, if you could kill xKurzi in real life and bring his ball to me then I give you special rank in our clan ;')

Why don't you close the clan forum since you aren't recruiting ... because if you were actually recruiting, you might have taken the time to see if I deserve it.
    But OK . it does not matter . however I invite you and xKurzi has 1v1s.I want to see if the old players are that strong.