Forums » General

Toxic Player - Jelmervailoces

• February 7, 2021 5:52 PM PST

kale75 said:

Yuto said: Hang her and spit on her dead body >;0

Extremely unneccessary. I do not approve of that. 

Whynot I would point out that by your own arguement you said that she became toxic by being bullied. Then wouldn't the antidote be being nice? Half of these people are just bullying jelmer back which by your own arguement would make her more toxic... I don't see how this is helping.

it works sometimes but not all time they think  u will be nice forever and some ppl have problem controling their  anger i tried it and a player kept bieng toxic so i got mad and beat him and he was like UR SO MEAN AND stuff like that

• 28 posts
    February 7, 2021 5:53 PM PST
    @kale you know it's a joke xDDD
    • 68 posts
    February 7, 2021 5:55 PM PST

That may be true but I don't think this is the place for jokes like that...

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 6:45 PM PST

Yuto said: Hang her and spit on her dead body >;0

Bruh !!!

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 6:51 PM PST

robloproud9223450000 said:

max i made toxic hunters for this reason to clear off toxicness and i follow my duty ask lightning andwhynot  i fought of some toxic ppl in a srvr i dont remeber the map but there were 2 toxic ppl whynot told me and lightning in that srvr

But how you clear them ? Report ? Block ?

• 100 posts
    February 7, 2021 6:56 PM PST

ESD8864 said:

max i made toxic hunters for this reason to clear off toxicness and i follow my duty ask lightning andwhynot  i fought of some toxic ppl in a srvr i dont remeber the map but there were 2 toxic ppl whynot told me and lightning in that srvr

i also wonder how do they hunt toxic players  

This post was edited by MRNOOB at February 7, 2021 6:57 PM PST
    • 63 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:07 PM PST

guys fighting like this will lead to no end if she is toxic then might be a  reason for that in her personal life, guys if u r irritated by her just ignore and block her everywhere she will not disturb u all, just bolck her, if in server block her, unfriend her but don't fight lkike this and yeah i told earlier also banning or deleting acc isn't a solution, she will make a new one, either let her use the same acc and JUST IGNORE her. if u all have any other issues then tell me i will sort, and  yeah u say she is toxic but when u guys say max to ban her, delete her acc thats also a type of toxicness done by u guys, u just feel thats right solution but that isn't guys, if u can't block her then u should know how to ignore her bullys, i hope u all understood me

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:10 PM PST

A45H8 said:

guys fighting like this will lead to no end if she is toxic then might be a  reason for that in her personal life, guys if u r irritated by her just ignore and block her everywhere she will not disturb u all, just bolck her, if in server block her, unfriend her but don't fight lkike this and yeah i told earlier also banning or deleting acc isn't a solution, she will make a new one, either let her use the same acc and JUST IGNORE her. if u all have any other issues then tell me i will sort, and  yeah u say she is toxic but when u guys say max to ban her, delete her acc thats also a type of toxicness done by u guys, u just feel thats right solution but that isn't guys, if u can't block her then u should know how to ignore her bullys, i hope u all understood me

I understood .

• 100 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:10 PM PST

Ignore just trying to dodge the problem.... 

• 63 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:14 PM PST

i ain't trying to dodge u are just not trying to understand see ESD understood me, he is a good guy, he can understand other problem, mrnoob u also understand if u try banning her or deleting her acc u r the one who is toxic in this case and if u choose to block her ignore her, or if u cannot do so then just ignore her bullys, in this case u become the good person and not the culprit

• 100 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:16 PM PST

yeah yeah yeah ikr 

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:22 PM PST

A45H8 said:

i ain't trying to dodge u are just not trying to understand see ESD understood me, he is a good guy, he can understand other problem, mrnoob u also understand if u try banning her or deleting her acc u r the one who is toxic in this case and if u choose to block her ignore her, or if u cannot do so then just ignore her bullys, in this case u become the good person and not the culprit

Just because i undertand you , and then you say i am a good guy ? Hmm...maybe i am good guy but some time i am toxic when i mad.

• February 7, 2021 7:28 PM PST

ESD8864 said:

we do both and 1v1them so they be quiet

This post was edited by robloproud9223450000 at February 7, 2021 7:29 PM PST
    • 96 posts
    February 7, 2021 7:29 PM PST

A45H8 said:

but max can ip ban her tho

• 57 posts
    February 7, 2021 8:43 PM PST

ESD8864 said:

we do both and 1v1them so they be quiet

-_-

• 68 posts
    February 7, 2021 9:28 PM PST

ESD8864 said: 

Just because i undertand you , and then you say i am a good guy ? Hmm...maybe i am good guy but some time i am toxic when i mad.

Everyone here are good people. I think we are just going about this wrong. A45h8 did a great job explaining and Esd we totally understand that you get toxic when u are mad. Almost everyone is like that. That is totally normal but the challenge is fighting that tendency because it just makes it worse. If that happens maybe just stop, walk away for a minute and calm down and then try to resolve the situation. I believe that you hit the nail on the head ESD. I think what is happening here is people not thinking straight and making poor decisions because they are mad. We need to see past that and try and figure out how to resolve the situation in a way so that everyone is happy. 

• 86 posts
    February 7, 2021 9:54 PM PST

I can never agree with Kale75 to be honest, our thoughts differ 100% lol. Think about this, if your friend is getting bullied, would you look at the bully and just ignore and leave your friend? Thats what your telling me and I'll never support your thoughts XD

• 63 posts
    February 7, 2021 10:11 PM PST

bro we ain't saying u to just leave your friend to suffer, tell him the same thing just ignore and block the one who bullies him/her, thats the right solution as of now

• 86 posts
    February 7, 2021 10:15 PM PST

It's not helping bro, I could ignore her but she has to pay for what she does.

• 657 posts
    February 8, 2021 12:59 AM PST

i will join ur clan in 2pm,half of 2pm or 3pm robloproud

• 657 posts
    February 8, 2021 1:26 AM PST

also i forgot i can come if its break time,break time starts:10:30am and the lunch time starts at something pm

• 28 posts
    February 8, 2021 4:30 AM PST
    WHHHYYYYYYY
    • 657 posts
    February 8, 2021 4:39 AM PST

Yuto said: WHHHYYYYYYY

???????

• 28 posts
    February 8, 2021 4:44 AM PST
    I got 23 notes from this forum
    • 74 posts
    February 8, 2021 5:58 AM PST

jelmervailoces is very toxic. why would we ignore the problem kale? i mean, she should be banned permanetly.