Forums » Custom Maps

Zone G8

• 3 posts
    February 21, 2021 12:36 PM PST

May I know why this map was removed?
    • 2 posts
    February 21, 2021 12:41 PM PST

Yeah, I was thinking the same things. It is weird!

• 100 posts
    February 21, 2021 3:55 PM PST

I unpublished it since I think I made a disaster map.

And I Think My brain probably got smashed by someone so I deleted S8NX this map ( IQ-87 ) not sure what were I thinking at that moment lol

This post was edited by MRNOOB at February 21, 2021 4:02 PM PST
    • 3 posts
    February 21, 2021 4:23 PM PST

To be honest that map wasn't so bad imao and I know some friends that like it too. 

I'am really sorry and amazed by this decision of yours
    • 998 posts
    February 21, 2021 4:28 PM PST

MRNOOB said:

And I Think My brain probably got smashed by someone so I deleted S8NX this map ( IQ-87 ) not sure what were I thinking at that moment lol

Recently a few of your maps were removed due to being very similar to other maps, in terms of layout.

Reusing the map layout and just changing textures should be avoided.

• 100 posts
    February 21, 2021 4:34 PM PST

Max said:

MRNOOB said:

Recently a few of your maps were removed due to being very similar to other maps, in terms of layout.

Reusing the map layout and just changing textures should be avoided.

thx for telling me this.

• 96 posts
    February 21, 2021 4:49 PM PST

wow i dont think mrnoob copy any textures of any maps. check again -.-

• 998 posts
    February 21, 2021 4:57 PM PST

AntareZ said:

This thread is about "Zone G8" map, which wasn't removed.

The 3 maps that were removed are "Capriccioso", "AnotherSimple" and "Arena 87". 

One of them was low quality, the other two looked similar to the maps published by MRNOOB (so in a sense, he copied himself).

• 96 posts
    February 21, 2021 5:29 PM PST

Max said:

AntareZ said:

One of them was low quality, the other two looked similar to the maps published by MRNOOB (so in a sense, he copied himself).

Bruh for me they are complete different what do you mean-

• February 23, 2021 10:31 AM PST

Max said:

AntareZ said:

Bruh there completely different-

• 3 posts
    February 24, 2021 12:47 AM PST

Are there any chance to have the zone 8G map back on please?

• 2 posts
    February 24, 2021 12:56 PM PST

I'd like to play back at this map. For me was very gorgeous! When is it possible to play in? I am waiting good news. 

• 100 posts
    February 24, 2021 3:58 PM PST

Now.

• 100 posts
    February 25, 2021 3:28 AM PST

Max said:

AntareZ said:

So the first time I saw this post, actually I quite agreed that I copied my map since I used the Godzilla Posters and the Bach meme in AnotherSimple as Simple that one.

However, I feel something wrong when I saw u said my maps is similar to others map I have made,

But I don't really remember I have made two AnotherSimple and Capriccioso
    When I am thinking about this, I have realized a big disaster of misunderstanding thing.

Sometimes when I am making a map, I will create a map and let my friend test, and most of the time, the map name would be still not decided.

So this is the beta version of AnotherSimple, with a default name of a unity scene. 

The size is obviously bigger than the latest version. ( samplescene )

This version actually wasn't finished, but I still uploaded it to the pending map so that my friend could test it,
    but I didn't delete this because it just a test version, and I changed its name, also kept editing it, and the last version came out.

( AnotherSimple )

Capriccioso also.

In conclusion, I didn't, and I have never copied my map,
    also, I hope my English ( I lack at it lol) is enough clear to let you understand.
    And Last but not least,
    Can you let me upload this map again if you understand?
    ( Capriccioso is too laggy to let Player enjoy so I don't request for that.)

• 657 posts
    February 25, 2021 6:49 AM PST

MRNOOB said:

Max said:

AntareZ said:

So the first time I saw this post, actually I quite agreed that I copied my map since I used the Godzilla Posters and the Bach meme in AnotherSimple as Simple that one.

However, I feel something wrong when I saw u said my maps is similar to others map I have made,

But I don't really remember I have made two AnotherSimple and Capriccioso
    When I am thinking about this, I have realized a big disaster of misunderstanding thing.

Sometimes when I am making a map, I will create a map and let my friend test, and most of the time, the map name would be still not decided.

So this is the beta version of AnotherSimple, with a default name of a unity scene. 

The size is obviously bigger than the latest version. ( samplescene )

This version actually wasn't finished, but I still uploaded it to the pending map so that my friend could test it,
    but I didn't delete this because it just a test version, and I changed its name, also kept editing it, and the last version came out.

( AnotherSimple )

Capriccioso also.

In conclusion, I didn't, and I have never copied my map,
    also, I hope my English ( I lack at it lol) is enough clear to let you understand.
    And Last but not least,
    Can you let me upload this map again if you understand?
    ( Capriccioso is too laggy to let Player enjoy so I don't request for that.)

PLZ UPLOAD 2 NEW MAPS PLZZZZZ I WANT TO TRY 2 NEW MAPS and u can take it back for 48hrs coz tomorrow i have last day for school