March 3, 2021 4:35 AM PST

• 4 posts
    • 19 posts
    March 3, 2021 5:13 AM PST

vietnamese players=copying clan names

• 998 posts
    March 3, 2021 10:54 AM PST

I will take a look at this.

Also, please provide a link to original clan and the clan that copying.

• 4 posts
    March 4, 2021 9:42 PM PST

You can ban their clan and weapons or account

This post was edited by Shenzy at March 4, 2021 9:43 PM PST
    • 998 posts
    March 5, 2021 8:55 AM PST

Just updated clan system.
    Payers should not be able to pick similar clan names anymore (Even if the name is different but looks similar visually).

• 2098 posts
    March 5, 2021 9:22 AM PST

Max said:

Payers should not be able to pick similar clan names anymore (Even if the name is different but looks similar visually).

When you create a steam group, it will only let you pick the names once which means you annot change it. would this be a remedy to this issue?

• 195 posts
    March 5, 2021 9:42 AM PST

Max said:

Now this is a really good update that the game has needed for quite some time.

Good job!

• 2098 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:08 PM PST

Max said:

I am having an issue with the new clan naming system. My clan was named |[IX]| for the Roman numeral Nine hence the name snipers of 9. Today it was randomly assigned the name "Clan 786". I am not sure how it got that name, because I didn't change the name in a long time. I tried to re-submit the old name "IX" but it said the name is reserved. I tried to search for the name to see if someone may have used it but I couldn't find anything. Is this a bug? or is there a private clan someone made and used the name?

• 998 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:34 PM PST

Vigilante said:

Max said:

I am having an issue with the new clan naming system. My clan was named |[IX]| for the Roman numeral Nine hence the name snipers of 9. Today it was randomly assigned the name "Clan 786". I am not sure how it got that name, because I didn't change the name in a long time. I tried to re-submit the old name "IX" but it said the name is reserved. I tried to search for the name to see if someone may have used it but I couldn't find anything. Is this a bug? or is there a private clan someone made and used the name?

There is a clan with the name "]]X[[", which is not the same, but very similar.

• 2098 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:35 PM PST

Max said:

Vigilante said:

Max said:

Seeing that, im not exactly sure why mine was cancelled out. They updated the name about 8 hours ago it says on their page, when mine has been the same since I created my clan.

• 998 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:37 PM PST

Vigilante said:

Max said:

Vigilante said:

Max said:

Seeing that, im not exactly sure why mine was cancelled out. They updated the name about 8 hours ago it says on their page, when mine has been the same since I created my clan.

What is your clan url?

• 2098 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:40 PM PST

https://warmerise.com/group/786

• 998 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:44 PM PST

The other clan has an earlier url, which is https://warmerise.com/group/724

And when the names were updated, it happened all at once, which means the name was already there.

• 176 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:50 PM PST

Max said:

And when the names were updated, it happened all at once, which means the name was already there.

That was the Fake K1 too, he changed it to ]]X[[ ( there was another clan called that ) 

Duong404 is it owner and he copying other's clans like KAA, jdi and K1 flare..

• 998 posts
    March 5, 2021 12:55 PM PST

iX45 said:

Max said:

That was the Fake K1 too, he changed it to ]]X[[ ( there was another clan called that ) 

Duong404 is it owner and he copying other's clans like KAA, jdi and K1 flare..

Actually, you're right. It's the same clan that was reported in this thread.

Removed that clan name and reverted the name of Clan 786 to a previous one.

• 2098 posts
    March 5, 2021 1:13 PM PST
    Thanks Max
    • 657 posts
    March 6, 2021 4:28 AM PST

Duong404 said:

Duong404 died and I talked to Duong through seance game 

did he die by virus or a murderer?

• 657 posts
    March 7, 2021 4:59 AM PST

Duong404 said:

suicidal

ok why did he die himself for?

i/we need to know a reason why

• Axu
    • 66 posts
    March 8, 2021 9:52 AM PST

Did duong suicide?

• 657 posts
    March 10, 2021 8:46 AM PST

uh he is my friend,i can message to him if he is online,he said he is off for somfin so ye wait