Getting Started

• 73 posts
    April 17, 2021 3:47 AM PDT

Don't quote me if you made a message for him =.=

• 657 posts
    April 17, 2021 3:51 AM PDT

Beethoven said:

Don't quote me if you made a message for him =.=

i quote coz i like space door sound but almost space door sound in lost outpost and outpost pc game

• 73 posts
    April 17, 2021 3:53 AM PDT

Ha...

• 657 posts
    April 18, 2021 6:07 AM PDT

also 2 screen shots i got,1st it was a man but its invisible as a cloak or invisibilty power or ghost time and 2nd ss is after a man appeared,pls fix the bug beethoven

1st screenshot:

2nd screenshot:

• 73 posts
    April 18, 2021 6:28 AM PDT

I have uploaded Version 2 right now, I changed the position of where it showed, That One is fine. ( The bug may cause by the Distance issue? )

( You have to use third person mode ) 

This post was edited by Beethoven at April 18, 2021 6:37 AM PDT
    • 657 posts
    April 18, 2021 6:42 AM PDT

Beethoven said:

I have uploaded Version 2 right now, I changed the position of where it showed, That One is fine. ( The bug may cause by the Distance issue? )

( You have to use third person mode ) 

ik i did it in containers 2020,btw nc ghost screaming jumpscare,didint scare me at all

• 657 posts
    April 18, 2021 8:19 AM PDT

man som of ppl like ur jumpscare but som of dem dont and i keep spamming the "screaming ghost jumpscare noises" and dey left coz it is too loud to listen and i laughed and som1 laughed as well abt a jumpscare XDDD

• 49 posts
    April 18, 2021 11:06 AM PDT

Beethoven you need to fix the height of the Morendo map. There's already a guy exploiting by using a Jet and going out of bounds so he can shoot people but none can shoot him.

I kept bringing another jet and killing him until he got clever and brought both of the jets out there with him, making it impossible to kill him unless he goes back to buy ammo.

Video: 

https://streamable.com/ktubei

This post was edited by fshiteup at April 18, 2021 11:08 AM PDT
    • 657 posts
    April 18, 2021 12:57 PM PDT

fshiteup said:

Beethoven you need to fix the height of the Morendo map. There's already a guy exploiting by using a Jet and going out of bounds so he can shoot people but none can shoot him.

I kept bringing another jet and killing him until he got clever and brought both of the jets out there with him, making it impossible to kill him unless he goes back to buy ammo.

Video: 

https://streamable.com/ktubei

i did same as him coz i was beggin my friends for a cazsh but my friend said no so i had to do a great way

• 73 posts
    April 18, 2021 2:55 PM PDT

I will unpublish the map first, then I will fix it after I back from school.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA43ZGjuqp4

Is that enough to? Only This Side?

This post was edited by Beethoven at April 19, 2021 12:58 AM PDT
    • 73 posts
    April 18, 2021 3:17 PM PDT
    @Agent I am thinking is that screaming sound will affect other peoole , and now you proof that I am right, damn. I have to think how to reduce the range.
    Edit : You will trigger the sound if you are close to the hold in wall. And it actually is a door.
    This post was edited by Beethoven at April 18, 2021 3:20 PM PDT
    • 657 posts
    April 20, 2021 10:09 AM PDT

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/539255514

https://vimeo.com/  pls search my name coz i have 1 important vid for u to fix a exploit

• 73 posts
    April 20, 2021 5:17 PM PDT

https://prntscr.com/11s0b05 This time I add a roof ( GoodBye Jets ) 

• 49 posts
    April 21, 2021 6:41 AM PDT

Beethoven said:

https://prntscr.com/11s0b05 This time I add a roof ( GoodBye Jets ) 

Thanks for the update.

This is a good map by the way, I can see that you're putting a lot of work into it. Keep it up!

This post was edited by fshiteup at April 21, 2021 6:41 AM PDT
    • 192 posts
    April 21, 2021 8:18 AM PDT

there to cool for you agent

• 73 posts
    April 21, 2021 4:25 PM PDT
    @fshiteup I will try to keep the quality but my school is gonna destroy my dream ha.

I think i still have chance because i just a 13 years old kid, hehe

• 373 posts
    April 24, 2021 8:36 AM PDT

NEW MAP "AMIGOS FELICES" HAD SOME CHANGES TO REDUCE IT'S SIZE AND NOW IS UPLOADED FOR OFFLINE TESTING. MAP IS MEXICAN SPECIAL FORCES GARAGE. SMALL MAP FOR GUN ONLY GAME OR SHOTGUN ONLY GAME. GO TO PENDING MAPS TO TEST IT AND RATE IT.

• 657 posts
    April 24, 2021 9:59 AM PDT

antonnovik said:

NEW MAP "AMIGOS FELICES" HAD SOME CHANGES TO REDUCE IT'S SIZE AND NOW IS UPLOADED FOR OFFLINE TESTING. MAP IS MEXICAN SPECIAL FORCES GARAGE. SMALL MAP FOR GUN ONLY GAME OR SHOTGUN ONLY GAME. GO TO PENDING MAPS TO TEST IT AND RATE IT.

but why not melee?

• 373 posts
    April 24, 2021 11:54 AM PDT

BEETHOVEN ASK YOUR PARENTS TO BUY YOU "HP Z440 WORKSTATION" - IT IS THE CHEAPEST USED WORKSTATION AND RAM CAN BE EXPANDED WITH ADDITIONAL COOLING FANS. USED ONCES START FROM 250 BUCKS AND BETTER ONES WITH MORE RAM FASTER CPU ARE 500 - 800. FULLY LOADED CAN BE 2K. 

• 373 posts
    April 24, 2021 4:08 PM PDT

HOW MAP CREATOR UNDER THE NAME “BEETHOVEN” CAN GET BETTER. FIRST OF ALL HIS PARENTS CAN BUY HIM “HP Z440 WORKSTATION”. SUCH WORKSTATIONS ARE OUTDATED FOR BIG BUSINESSES AND ARE VERY INEXPENSIVE AND LATER RAM CAN BE EXPANDED, BUT BASIC ONE MAY COST JUST 250 USD. NEXT IS THAT BEETHOVEN MUST LEARN HOW TO MODEL IN BLENDER TO HAVE MORE PRECISION AND OPTIONS WITH DIFFERENT ADDONS AND BUILT IN FEATURES. IF BEETHOVEN GOT HEALTH TROUBLE THEN SPOOKY2 RIFE MACHINE HAS HEALING FREQUENCIES FOR ALMOST ANYTHING. BEETHOVEN MUST REWARD HIMSELF WITH A TREAT AND DRINK AFTER COMPLETING EACH 3D MODEL OR STEP IN MAP CREATION. BEETHOVEN MUST SETUP WALLPAPER SLIDESHOW ON DESKTOP FROM A FOLDER WHERE HE MUST COLLECT MANY PICTURES OF SCIFI IMAGES, FUTURISTIC IMAGES, GAME LEVELS SCREENSHOTS AND ANY OTHER IMAGE THAT CAN GIVE INSPIRATION AND IDEAS FOR THE NEXT MAP. AND IT IS WONDERFUL THAT BEETHOVEN UNDERSTANDS PROGRAMMING AND HAS PAW PRO MOUSE.

• 652 posts
    October 16, 2021 2:28 AM PDT

first of all, stop being autistic

second of all, being jealous doesnt do no sht

third of all, he isnt actually that rich, its just as he puts a lot of efforts into his maps unlike you having ghay and boring maps

and last but not least, stop typing in big letters and caps lock, it strain my eyes so much a dictionary-thick glasses cant even help

tysm 

• 657 posts
    October 16, 2021 2:58 AM PDT

Azerine said:

first of all, stop being autistic

second of all, being jealous doesnt do no sht

third of all, he isnt actually that rich, its just as he puts a lot of efforts into his maps unlike you having ghay and boring maps

and last but not least, stop typing in big letters and caps lock, it strain my eyes so much a dictionary-thick glasses cant even help

tysm 

YES it strains my eyes badly

and i got my eyes too much red

SO FÚCK U ANTONOVIK

• 657 posts
    October 29, 2021 6:05 AM PDT

@MRPRO/bennychow can u pls fix this bug where when 3 doors in underground doesnt open for (idk) few months,few weeks and few days

• February 23, 2022 10:18 AM PST

That great map :D , but i m so lag on this map @@

• 17 posts
    April 11, 2022 8:04 AM PDT

What file types does it take?