Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise 2017

This topic has been closed.
  • January 14, 2017 9:03 PM PST
    You busy be patient. Lag will stop eventually.Warm just start.Let it heal awhile.
    • 283 posts
    January 14, 2017 10:03 PM PST

DEATHSc0rp10n said:

max ?? How do I solve this?

Try refreshing the page using these shortcuts Ctrl + F5/ Ctrl+SHIFT+R. If you're using a 64-bit operating system, this problem is more likely to be fixed by itself. Keep the error message page open in a tab and wait for some minutes, like 10 or 20. However this is not a real solution but some people found it helpful. Although this error message will reappear afterwards on some occasions. It depends on Max to do something proper for this problem.

I repeat and confirm the solution is working. I just got into the same issue and refreshing it throught that and restarting the whole browser fixed it.

This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at January 15, 2017 1:30 AM PST
  • January 15, 2017 1:06 AM PST

Zero said:

TheComicSans said:

I need help. Went on site and then i got this message: This browser supports WebGL2 But it is disabled or unavabile.        

Could someone help?

What browser?

emilar said:

i got really low fps and in option it doesnt show me the resolution change buttom idk if this is a bugg.I got the latest version of firefox but it says it doesnt support webgl 2 only webgl1 , pelase help me .....

Aware of resolution bug. Use Google chrome if firefox isn't working (You do have to enable webgl in firefox) https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/GFX/WebGL2

EliteTrooper123 said:

Hey Max, I was one of the first 1000 registerd useers, but I did not recieve the currency. Can you please help me fix this issue?

Once you register, you have to verify your email and join the game. That's how you get 50k.

thank you zero bro it helped me ...

• 81 posts
    January 15, 2017 2:39 AM PST

hey max please give me 50k cash also bro i am well player in warmerise if u dont trust then tell to deathbreme998 he will tell you about me my name is deathshot98

profile link:http://warmerise.com/profile/deathshot98

i want to play warmerise bro please do something

• January 15, 2017 2:40 AM PST

LOW FPS  WHAT THE helll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    months of waiting for this ....

• 81 posts
    January 15, 2017 2:44 AM PST

hey max i am also included in first 1000 registered users

please solve it bro

• 186 posts
    January 15, 2017 4:18 AM PST

The site stats aren't hundred percent correct. Even though it says there are 600 members only, there is people who are ranked above 1000 what means that there is more than 1000 players who already claimed their 50000 cash reward. If you actually were between the first 1000 just by going in-game and checking your profile in-game you'd see that you got your 50000 cash, if that's not the case then you weren't between the first 1000 players.

You can always work hard on getting your weapons back or buy some cash to restore your inventory.

• 81 posts
    January 15, 2017 4:49 AM PST

but i have created my acc yesterday

• 81 posts
    January 15, 2017 4:59 AM PST

we cannot trust u we trust on max wait for max reply

• 328 posts
    January 15, 2017 5:11 AM PST
    Kooster95 said:

I need help. Went on site and then i got this message: This browser supports WebGL1 But it is disabled or unavabile.

I use FireFox

Use Google chrome if firefox isn't working (You do have to enable webgl in firefox) https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/GFX/WebGL
    Dusty said:

Hey Moderator, I registered on the 600th ish position (First 1000th) and didn't receive the cash. Already confirmed my e-mail, already logged in game (played 2 maps), tried on 2 different browsers (firefox and chrome).

I took an SS just to show the case:

What should I do?

Thanks in advice!

Dusty.

Read what Erlannz said.
    • 3 posts
    January 15, 2017 5:25 AM PST

Max, sorry I am the first 1000 registered users but I did not get 50k cash

• January 15, 2017 5:28 AM PST

Greetings Max

It is great playing again this game. I was wondering what is necessary for a warmerise member to collaborate in duties such managing some forum or thinks like that. I would like to help this awesome community to improve.

Klvo

• January 15, 2017 5:42 AM PST

As i said the resolution change buttom isnt appearing , idk if this is a bugg .....

• 328 posts
    January 15, 2017 5:45 AM PST
    emilar said:

As i said the resolution change buttom isnt appearing , idk if this is a bugg .....

It is a bug.
    • 186 posts
    January 15, 2017 5:53 AM PST

Klvo said:

Greetings Max

It is great playing again this game. I was wondering what is necessary for a warmerise member to collaborate in duties such managing some forum or thinks like that. I would like to help this awesome community to improve.

Klvo

It's so nice to see some people giving compliments about the game unlike most people complaining.

I am sure Max appreciates any type of help we give in the forum because for each one of us that helps in the forums is less work that Max has to do in the forum and the more he can work in developing the game. And I am sure everyone likes to be helped so go ahead and do it :D

And I wanted to make this post not only to reply to Klvo but also to state my opinion on the current situation in the social media and here in Warmerise (This is not for Klvo xD)

I've seen many people complaining in Max's profile, Facebook, ... about low FPS or pings being higher than usual. We must be thankful that Warmerise came back this early, and due to it coming back so soon this are some of the consecuences that some of you should have expected. When some of us (I did) tested the WebGL version some months ago we experienced that it was a bit more laggy than the current one and in terms of FPS perfomance it was worse. Many of you who asked in Facebook for the game to be back as soon as possible should be grateful instead of asking for insta-updates because there is no way Max can improve the perfomance this fast. Maybe in 6 or 8 months Unity provides better tools for him/and all unity users, and then he will be able to improve the FPS and game in general. Asking for it now won't work because there is nothing Max can do about it now. Just be patient and wait for the game to be updated, at least now meanwhile you still have the social engine to talk to your old friends and the game itself that maybe isn't as playable as before but you can play it at least.

• 998 posts
    January 15, 2017 6:55 AM PST

EliteTrooper123 said:

Hey Max, I was one of the first 1000 registerd useers, but I did not recieve the currency. Can you please help me fix this issue?

Hey,

Unfortunately by the time you registered there were over 1000 created accounts.
    The number that is visible on site stats is the number of verified accounts.
    For example right now there is almost 1300 accounts but only 700 of them have verified their emails

• January 15, 2017 7:11 AM PST

Ok, Now stop complaining nobody else is gonna get 50k ( 1300 accs ).

• 81 posts
    January 15, 2017 7:27 AM PST

max plz solve my problem!!

• 8 posts
    January 15, 2017 8:44 AM PST

I lost my hardworked account :( (Yes this is XXXDAVELAARXXx)

• 2 posts
    January 15, 2017 10:12 AM PST

Max said:

EliteTrooper123 said:

Hey,

For example right now there is almost 1300 accounts but only 700 of them have verified their emails

This is unfair, you should give cash only for registered accounts. Probally a lot of people created a lot of fake accounts just to troll other real players, as they don't need to register anything it's easy to create multi accounts. Only 50% of created accounts have registered e-mail, this is pretty wierd.

Max, can you do something about this? I had 100k+ before the reset, I wanna the 50k just to have a fair back (buy basic stuff). Honestly I'm not going to farm everything again without this fair start, it'll take a long time to farm this cash. Mainly with this hard lag that we're facing right now :/

Please, halp!1!!!!1!

• January 15, 2017 10:49 AM PST

Frame rate at 3/ Help?

• January 15, 2017 11:17 AM PST

Erlaanz said:

Klvo said:

Greetings Max

Klvo

It's so nice to see some people giving compliments about the game unlike most people complaining.

I am sure Max appreciates any type of help we give in the forum because for each one of us that helps in the forums is less work that Max has to do in the forum and the more he can work in developing the game. And I am sure everyone likes to be helped so go ahead and do it :D

And I wanted to make this post not only to reply to Klvo but also to state my opinion on the current situation in the social media and here in Warmerise (This is not for Klvo xD)

I've seen many people complaining in Max's profile, Facebook, ... about low FPS or pings being higher than usual. We must be thankful that Warmerise came back this early, and due to it coming back so soon this are some of the consecuences that some of you should have expected. When some of us (I did) tested the WebGL version some months ago we experienced that it was a bit more laggy than the current one and in terms of FPS perfomance it was worse. Many of you who asked in Facebook for the game to be back as soon as possible should be grateful instead of asking for insta-updates because there is no way Max can improve the perfomance this fast. Maybe in 6 or 8 months Unity provides better tools for him/and all unity users, and then he will be able to improve the FPS and game in general. Asking for it now won't work because there is nothing Max can do about it now. Just be patient and wait for the game to be updated, at least now meanwhile you still have the social engine to talk to your old friends and the game itself that maybe isn't as playable as before but you can play it at least.

Ok thx!

• 328 posts
    January 15, 2017 11:40 AM PST

Dusty said:

Max said:

EliteTrooper123 said:

Hey,

This is unfair, you should give cash only for registered accounts. Probally a lot of people created a lot of fake accounts just to troll other real players, as they don't need to register anything it's easy to create multi accounts. Only 50% of created accounts have registered e-mail, this is pretty wierd.

Max, can you do something about this? I had 100k+ before the reset, I wanna the 50k just to have a fair back (buy basic stuff). Honestly I'm not going to farm everything again without this fair start, it'll take a long time to farm this cash. Mainly with this hard lag that we're facing right now :/

Please, halp!1!!!!1!

I don't know what you are talking about mate. But there is nothing like fake account and what do you mean by "real players". Aren't we all players here anyways?

All accounts require email and in order to get cash you need to verfiy email and join the game. Those who verified and played got their cash.

First come, first server basis.

We all had money before the reset. Either play and earn cash or simply buy cash. Not that hard of a problem. Speaking of lag, Max is working on a solution.

• 254 posts
    January 15, 2017 12:24 PM PST

I gotta laugh at all the people complaining about what they had before. Give it up. Really, if you were able to get it before you can get it again with a bit of play-time. Whining that you want your old account back - especially when NO ONE got their previous accounts - is just showing that you're a noob.

As for the 50k for first 1,000. Would have been nice but doesn't really make a big difference. And be patient with the lag problems. If you think you can do any better then go make your own game and leave this one alone.

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at January 15, 2017 12:25 PM PST
  • January 15, 2017 2:59 PM PST

Max said:

EliteTrooper123 said:

Hey,

I think everybody should get that money.