Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise 2017

This topic has been closed.
    • 328 posts
    January 16, 2017 12:36 PM PST

Please read before saying "max pls 50k!!!" "MAX WHERE MY 50k!! I COME FIRt pls max 50kkkk!!! pls pls i join first"

If you didn't get your 50k, you joined after 1000 players.

• 3 posts
    January 16, 2017 12:44 PM PST
    Lol u are not max. I m talking with max, so please mr zero u keep ur nose out of my private matters and i dont beg like u do i just order.
    • 328 posts
    January 16, 2017 12:55 PM PST

TheJ143 said: Hey max i have suggestion as we all have fps lag so kindly port game back to unity older version and downgrade game like disable second gun site older gun and older scope i mean, older warmerise was much better than now, it was fun before but now new upgrades are causing lags so kindly port game back to unity and downgrade it to older version and u will see many player will come back. And 1 more thing u should make a game setup for warmerise to decrease lag those players who have lag they download and install warmerise setup in their pc. Honestly think about it. I play combat reloaded and Its on unity , first i got too lag then i go to their website and downloaded and installed game setup for combat reloaded and it worked now no more lag there, just run setup , login and play. Think !

1. "Second gun sight"* already existed before the Unity WebGl update. You can disable iron sights in settings and get the "older scope" back.
    2. "New upgrades" aren't causing lag. You and many other players have a terrible PC and is not suitable for WebGl content. "WebGL uses CPU sometimes because the web browser doesn't support pulling from GPU or such. However, if you're running at over 1 frame per second, then it's using GPU. What it's doing is using the integrated GPU, which is a hardcoded setting with Firefox on certain drivers or IE, or Edge, or Chrome, or whatever webbrowser"
    3. Warmerise is built on Unity but the platform is different. Before Warmerise was built for Unity Web Player now it's built for Unity WebGl.
    4. Please for the love of god read the site's Moto. "Warmerise is a Online browser based First Person Shooter with a futuristic theme. It provides both quick access for some fun lunch break action and tons of maps/weapons/vehicles to ensure you a long lasting gaming experience." Asking to make a PC build will take away the true purpose of Warmerise.
    5. Warmerise is NOT Combat Reloaded.

TheJ143 said: Lol u are not max. I m talking with max, so please mr zero u keep ur nose out of my private matters and i dont beg like u do i just order.

That wasn't even directed towards you. "I just order" ABHABGHABHBHGABABAHAHAH. That's cute.

This post was edited by Zero at January 16, 2017 2:33 PM PST
    • 3 posts
    January 16, 2017 1:01 PM PST
    So why many players got fps lag ??? And tell me why combat works on unity as u said browser dropped NPAPI?
    It works find when i play even i play voice of Pripyat on fb.
    • 328 posts
    January 16, 2017 1:13 PM PST

TheJ143 said: So why many players got fps lag ??? And tell me why combat works on unity as u said browser dropped NPAPI? It works find when i play even i play voice of Pripyat on fb.

I hope you read what I wrote. Let me repeat myself again.

You and many other players have a terrible PC and is not suitable for WebGl content. "WebGL uses CPU sometimes because the web browser doesn't support pulling from GPU or such. However, if you're running at over 1 frame per second, then it's using GPU. What it's doing is using the integrated GPU, which is a hardcoded setting with Firefox on certain drivers or IE, or Edge, or Chrome, or whatever webbrowser" THIS IS WHY YOU ARE LAGGING.

Dude, Unity webplayer requires NPAPI. Combat Reloaded runs on Unity WebGl. 2 different things.

• 8 posts
    January 16, 2017 2:20 PM PST

I Can't Play Plz Help :(

• 328 posts
    January 16, 2017 2:34 PM PST

Davelaar123abc said:

What's the problem?

• 8 posts
    January 16, 2017 4:55 PM PST

Can you explain this prblem I will show you Pics @Zero

• 328 posts
    January 16, 2017 5:32 PM PST

Ruben109 said:

Can you explain this prblem I will show you Pics @Zero

https://wiki.mozilla.org/Platform/GFX/WebGL2

https://www.sitepoint.com/firefox-enable-webgl-blacklisted-graphics-card/

• 1 posts
    January 17, 2017 1:35 AM PST

Max said:

Hello and welcome back everyone!

After almost 4 month of being offline Warmerise is finally back.
    As you probably already noticed, website functionality remained the same, also there is couple of new changes:

1. Warmerise has been ported to WebGL (a new alternative of Unity Web Player).
    Also it does not require any third party plugins, some browsers may not support it yet.

To find out if your browser supports WebGL, go to this link:

http://webglreport.com/?v=2

If it says "This browser supports WebGL 2" than you can play Warmerise in that browser, if not, try different one

2. As promised, first 1000 registered users will get a bonus in form of 50 000 cash added to their profiles.
    To get it, login on site and then enter the game. The bonus will be added to your account.

3. Previeously users could only create 1 clan, to reduce number of spam clans.
    But now users can create as many clans as they want however it now cost 25 000 of cash, for same reason, to avoid spamming

Regarding of new version of Warmerise, it's currently under development and is planned to be released this summer. I will be posting more update on that soon.

Anyway feel free to post here if you have any questions

• 8 posts
    January 17, 2017 10:57 AM PST

Zero said:

Davelaar123abc said:

What's the problem?

When i go to play i dont see anything

• January 17, 2017 1:08 PM PST
    Warmerise is back!? w00t!! <33
  • January 17, 2017 11:31 PM PST

Small question for Max: any plans to make the game standalone like you can download it and play it like normal?

• January 18, 2017 4:06 AM PST

MeMe

• January 18, 2017 4:07 AM PST

i Though You Said Summer 17 :/ 

• 81 posts
    January 18, 2017 4:20 AM PST

hi max what about my cash bro?

• 254 posts
    January 18, 2017 9:20 AM PST

LegendaryAssaultCaptain said:

Small question for Max: any plans to make the game standalone like you can download it and play it like normal?

Something that doesn't depend on any browser would be cool. Nice idea there!

• 328 posts
    January 18, 2017 9:34 AM PST
    ^ Already been suggested many times but that would take away the true purpose of Warmerise
    • 46 posts
    January 19, 2017 12:11 PM PST

Warmerise va bien en WebGL, estoy jugando desde una Chromebook y me va super bien el juego.

• 21 posts
    January 21, 2017 8:02 AM PST

Hi Max, I had a account in the old version. I had a minigun, stir, landmines... I lost them forever. I registered about 2014. Pls Max could you give me some XP.

• 5 posts
    January 21, 2017 11:35 AM PST

Dear Max, I ask you with all my soul to please me of 5k, 10k, 15k, or 20k maximum, I know that you already scared that ONLY THE 1000 PRIZES WILL HAVE REWARDS and I am very angry and sad not to win anything mainly because I spend almost ...2 YEARS!!! Playing this game and had a great weaponry and lose all that just because the game was reset ... It does not seem fair (with all respect) and to see these were my weapons: Mini G, Carbine, Gravity Gun, Plasma, G36, Blast, Revolver, RPG, Mines, Axes Rough. All that effort lost just for an update or a reset, It is sad for that reason I ask with ALL RESPECT, That please or devulva those arms and I get the others or that give me Some of the figures that I mention or a little more IF YOU LOOK LIKE JUS TO ACCORDING TO THE LEVEL OF MY SITUACION.Wait your response Thanks .... -Renzcrockx

This post was edited by Renzcrockx at January 21, 2017 1:30 PM PST
  • January 21, 2017 11:49 AM PST

You aren't going to receive anything. Max gave away that 50k to 1000 first registered players, there is no reason to give away more.

Everything was reset to allow other (often new) players to reach higher ranks.

• 283 posts
    January 21, 2017 11:59 AM PST
    Truly said @seth
    @Renzcrockx I understand you lost your old stats. Everyone did. I lost 1.6 million xp (rank 8). You can imagine how much that might've took to make. Still, there are 7 people above me who made even more. But you see, they are calm and have accepted it. Other players, especially new ones should get a chance to get higher rank and make it to top 100. You lost your weapons. But look at the bright side, if you make a few thousand xp, you will get the top 100 badge which you might couldn't be able to ever get if accounts didn't got reset.
    I love your decent way of appealing by the way :)
    Another thing, if Max gives you some cash, which isn't really a big deal for him. But that will bring tons of other players with such appeals and it'll cause trouble for him.
    I hope you understand :)
    This post was edited by DeathBringer908 at January 21, 2017 12:01 PM PST
  • January 22, 2017 5:53 AM PST

Could be nice if the first 1000 registered players get 50k. But the others new registered players could get at least 10k.

It just what I think. :) but what done is done.

• January 22, 2017 8:58 AM PST

when we deleted own clan , 25k cash come back ?