Forums » Help & Tips

How to get a good aim in Warmerise

    • 134 posts
    February 29, 2020 5:36 AM PST

    Great bringing this topic back alive.

    This tutorial is pretty good and many new players lack a lot of knowledge, surprising how there is also many experienced players who never heard about crosshair placement and it makes such a big difference. Since this game doesn't have 1st person spectator mode players do not get the chance to learn from the better players.

    Not many good players share their knowledge in the forums or making videos, this is a good piece of advice.

    • 429 posts
    May 2, 2020 9:34 PM PDT

    Great job! These tips helped me survive in Sky.

    • 226 posts
    September 3, 2020 11:32 AM PDT
    -.-
    • 1 posts
    September 1, 2021 6:21 AM PDT

    I did the step the bullets need time to reach the target so i aim a bit in front of him when he was moving to the right i hit him in the head. TY FOR THE TIPS. (players think im hcking.

    • 7 posts
    September 9, 2021 9:15 PM PDT

    Thanks

    • 127 posts
    October 8, 2021 4:28 PM PDT

    To improve myself I watch with attention the videos of others players.

    I started with a video of xSlifer, where I learned to quick scoping then I mixed its gameplay with that of another players who has a different gameplay. in short, I now have my own particular gameplay. And Now  I surpass those players who taught me . 

    However I would have liked to see a video of Apster, it would have been more useful than a forum topic

    • 1661 posts
    December 4, 2021 10:27 AM PST

    I watched a video of a dog chasing a stick. I greatly improved my aim. Thank you.

  • February 21, 2022 4:30 PM PST

    I improved alot thanks to what you said on bullet travel time, thanks in advanced!

    • 21 posts
    June 3, 2022 1:06 AM PDT

    I think some players might not know this but if you are more comfortable with dot crosshair but you problem is it is too small you can increase its size in warmerise settings.

    it is near the end of warmerise settings page.

  • Six
    • 19 posts
    June 3, 2022 6:44 AM PDT

    KILLERCOMBAT said:

    I think some players might not know this but if you are more comfortable with dot crosshair but you problem is it is too small you can increase its size in warmerise settings.

    it is near the end of warmerise settings page.

    Or get a sharpie and draw a dot on your monitor

  • OwO
    • 39 posts
    June 3, 2022 7:57 AM PDT

    Six said:

    KILLERCOMBAT said:

    I think some players might not know this but if you are more comfortable with dot crosshair but you problem is it is too small you can increase its size in warmerise settings.

    it is near the end of warmerise settings page.

    Or get a sharpie and draw a dot on your monitor

    xD

    • 25 posts
    August 9, 2022 12:24 PM PDT

    I really like this guide. Very informative and true. I do have one thing I disagree with, and that's the whole "pre-aiming and shooting" thing. I find that so long as you know how to aim properly, and have quick enough reaction times, pre-aiming is a sniper only thing. Just my opinion though. 

    • 300 posts
    August 10, 2022 6:48 AM PDT

    just play more. improving aim instantly is nowhere near possible

    • 1661 posts
    August 10, 2022 9:37 AM PDT
    Play other FPS or tracking games other than warmerise.
    • 841 posts
    August 10, 2022 12:06 PM PDT
    plei barbie+ car games

    improves ur aim in 2.5 days...

    Or join our LEARN SHOOTINK Academy to become mvp of every game

    3.99$ monthly.

    • 1661 posts
    August 11, 2022 7:00 AM PDT
    Learn grammar first
    • 841 posts
    August 11, 2022 7:13 AM PDT
    broken english = bad grammar
    ok forum spammer
    • 1661 posts
    August 11, 2022 7:30 AM PDT
    I know you have the capacity to speak like a normal human being.
    • 72 posts
    August 13, 2022 3:26 AM PDT
    ScottytheSlayer said:

    I really like this guide. Very informative and true. I do have one thing I disagree with, and that's the whole "pre-aiming and shooting" thing. I find that so long as you know how to aim properly, and have quick enough reaction times, pre-aiming is a sniper only thing. Just my opinion though. 

    Well, it depends but trust me or not I have played Warmerise for quite long and pre-aiming sometimes can save you in a lot of situations. Even if you’re really fast and you have a quick reaction time it will probably take some tenths of a second which can make a lot of difference against fast players and you should also consider the server latency problems. That’s my honest opinion!
    • 841 posts
    August 13, 2022 4:38 AM PDT
    Welcome back bro
    • 25 posts
    August 13, 2022 10:25 AM PDT

    Apster said:
    ScottytheSlayer said:

    I really like this guide. Very informative and true. I do have one thing I disagree with, and that's the whole "pre-aiming and shooting" thing. I find that so long as you know how to aim properly, and have quick enough reaction times, pre-aiming is a sniper only thing. Just my opinion though. 

    Well, it depends but trust me or not I have played Warmerise for quite long and pre-aiming sometimes can save you in a lot of situations. Even if you’re really fast and you have a quick reaction time it will probably take some tenths of a second which can make a lot of difference against fast players and you should also consider the server latency problems. That’s my honest opinion!

    I'll keep that in mind. 

    • 126 posts
    August 13, 2022 11:36 PM PDT
    Nice tips! These can actually help players to improve themselves. Thank you :D
    • 285 posts
    August 21, 2022 12:45 PM PDT

    thanks for the guide!!! now am level 10 in conter straik globel non offensiv and i truly lerned so mach from this guide!! how didnt i ever wonder to my self why i wassed hard stak silver 7.. after hardly ANALyzying this guide, i came to the conclusion that OH MEIN GOT, AM NOT USING THE CROSSHEIR PLEISMENT!!! in fact i was aiming to the floor all the freaking time smh head! but as said thx to apster for making this community a bigger place for everyone to lern and grow from both inside ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) and outside! Thankssss!!!