Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Suggestions for Warmerise's new mode :

• 57 posts
    June 27, 2021 5:11 AM PDT

I believe everyone is already a little boring about Warmerise, right? Especially for Top 100 players and old players, it will feel very boring. Because Top 100 players and veteran players already have all the weapons, otherwise there will be a bunch of XP who don't know where to use them, and there will be nothing to pursue in this game. Even if it is updated and updated with new weapons, Top 100 players and old players do not need to go to farmer XP and then get this weapon. They can buy it directly, because they have a lot of XP and don't know where to use it. Therefore, many Top 100 players and old players choose to retire and play other games. And this game only has 3 modes at most, 1) TDM, 2) Elimination and 3) Ball. So I hope Max can join the new mode in Warmerise. For example: Zombie mode / Racing mode / 1 vs 1, 5 vs 5, 20 vs 20, 50 vs 50 mode / Random Gun Battle mode / Gun Game mode (every time a person is killed, the gun in hand will switch until there is The game will end after one player has used all weapons) / Single player mode / Only Melee Mode / Only Sniper Mode / Only use random weapon mode (weapons are the same for everyone) . The above is my proposal. If these modes are added, more people will definitely be recruited to play this game, and even retired players will return.

Hope Max can take my suggestion, thank you.

• 353 posts
    June 27, 2021 5:17 AM PDT

sniper only mode? high explosives? one shot?

• 657 posts
    June 27, 2021 5:36 AM PDT

ye zombie mode is better but make "zombie wave mode" like how many waves are der to kill more zombies or escape from the country like for example this one a truck and zombies there like who will make to the escape? then plane has to go if der is last person left

This post was edited by agent743 at June 27, 2021 5:37 AM PDT
    • 57 posts
    June 27, 2021 5:52 AM PDT

xChaos said:

sniper only mode? high explosives? one shot?

I don't know, I only provide mode opinions.

• 57 posts
    June 27, 2021 5:56 AM PDT

agent743 said:

ye zombie mode is better but make "zombie wave mode" like how many waves are der to kill more zombies or escape from the country like for example this one a truck and zombies there like who will make to the escape? then plane has to go if der is last person left

A good suggestion. The zombie mode I imagine is that 10 people fight against waves of zombies together. Each new wave of zombies will be stronger and will get more *****. As long as it reaches 50 rounds (5 minutes / 10 minutes per round) or everyone is killed by zombies, the game will end.

• 657 posts
    June 27, 2021 7:33 AM PDT

ESD8864 said:

agent743 said:

A good suggestion. The zombie mode I imagine is that 10 people fight against waves of zombies together. Each new wave of zombies will be stronger and will get more *****. As long as it reaches 50 rounds (5 minutes / 10 minutes per round) or everyone is killed by zombies, the game will end.

ye i did it b4 in other multiplayers but one of the zombie multiplayer was crashing all the time and its ztuped

• 57 posts
    June 27, 2021 8:04 PM PDT

agent743 said:

ESD8864 said:

agent743 said:

ye i did it b4 in other multiplayers but one of the zombie multiplayer was crashing all the time and its ztuped

I don't know what you say....

• 657 posts
    June 28, 2021 10:08 AM PDT

ESD8864 said:

agent743 said:

ESD8864 said:

agent743 said:

I don't know what you say....

ok i will speak properly BUT THIS IS LAST TIME!!! 

i said "yeah i did it before in other multiplayers but one of the zombie multiplayer was crashing all the time and its stupid" i meant this game  this one https://www.crazygames.com/game/realistic-zombie-survival-warfare it crashes all the time, more time i play more issues is here annoying me much

This post was edited by agent743 at June 28, 2021 10:09 AM PDT
    • 353 posts
    June 28, 2021 10:16 AM PDT

agent can you speak properly please?

• 657 posts
    June 28, 2021 10:24 AM PDT

dude i speak different english language is british

• 353 posts
    June 28, 2021 10:25 AM PDT

why do you spell everything wrong and talk like a child. i know how to talk british. im an aspiring voice actor.

• 657 posts
    June 28, 2021 10:29 AM PDT

*mind talking to myself=this is like what my mom told me it will happen if they cant understand* Image result for Facepalm. Size: 229 x 133. Source: wallsdesk.com

• 353 posts
    June 28, 2021 10:31 AM PDT

you know what nvm im not explaining this to you.

• June 28, 2021 5:44 PM PDT

i would like character color customization (C.C.C) such as coloring your visor, your suit color, ANYTHING on your body. and i would want a "free for all" mode so that the C.C.C would be useful. maybe add flags or banners on your head or back, something like the pillager captain from minecraft, and i would like banner groups, so that there could be little groups fighting other groups on this one BIG map that is basicly all maps in one giant... sqaure or something like that. and PLEASE add a storyline to this game, maybe aliens (the red team) tried to clone the humans (the blue team) suit so they could infiltrate there  H.Q. but they made the suit red on accident, so thats the VERY lame storyline of warmerise. (please add alien screeches or yelled when they get hurt if people want a storyline. AND! back to the giant map, maybe have that planet in the main menu a map, but make it BIG and make the free for all mode on that only map. PLZZZZZZ add this

• June 28, 2021 5:45 PM PDT

AND! make ship battles too

• June 28, 2021 5:46 PM PDT

in space

• 2097 posts
    June 28, 2021 5:50 PM PDT

You realize this is a browser game right?

• June 28, 2021 5:52 PM PDT

yeah i know

• 242 posts
    June 28, 2021 10:04 PM PDT

love how no one cares about ball ;-;

• 164 posts
    June 29, 2021 1:14 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

It could have been fun. Unfortunately, the designer chose to disable car collision. This makes the whole game about as "exiting" as pong.

This post was edited by paco42 at June 29, 2021 1:14 AM PDT
    • 156 posts
    June 29, 2021 2:15 AM PDT

TisNative said:

what happens if this is a browser game ?!?!? 

• 657 posts
    June 29, 2021 9:56 AM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

ye idc bout de footbal so ye

• 57 posts
    June 30, 2021 6:38 PM PDT

LOL why you all fight in my Forum ?

• 57 posts
    June 30, 2021 6:40 PM PDT

TisNative said:

What about browser games? Can't it be made into a browser game by us? Or do you have something to complain about? Can't I get these operations while browsing the game?

• 57 posts
    June 30, 2021 6:43 PM PDT

poisondkindia1 said:

Sad life , it's hard to get score in the mode