Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

A Match Personal Score Suggestion

• 5 posts
    July 2, 2021 4:46 PM PDT

Hi,

As a player, I always wanted to track my skills in a match, but there's a problem: Every match is unique! In one we are fighting against top 100 players, in others is so easy that we don't even need to try hard. So... I tried to create a formula that calculates performance based on your kills, deaths, assits, your match KDR and how balaced the team are. If your team has the highest kills, the result will be smaller, if your team is in disavantage, your score will be higher (because there will be a higher stress on you).

As you can see:

• y is the result;
    • k is your kills;
    • a is your assits;
    • t is your team total kills;
    • o is the opponent team's kills;
    • For d, t and o: If any of them are 0, then you add a 1, because you can't divide by zero.

I like to call the ration of t and o as "difficulty" and the k and d ratio as... your KDR in the match...

So, my suggestion is a way to track better your progress, better statistics. I don't know if my math is good enough... but there it is if someone wants to use, just give the credits if you are going to share or something...

Oh, by the way: Here is some of my scores...

• 657 posts
    July 3, 2021 4:51 AM PDT

Gsar said:

Hi,

As a player, I always wanted to track my skills in a match, but there's a problem: Every match is unique! In one we are fighting against top 100 players, in others is so easy that we don't even need to try hard. So... I tried to create a formula that calculates performance based on your kills, deaths, assits, your match KDR and how balaced the team are. If your team has the highest kills, the result will be smaller, if your team is in disavantage, your score will be higher (because there will be a higher stress on you).

As you can see:

• y is the result;
    • k is your kills;
    • a is your assits;
    • t is your team total kills;
    • o is the opponent team's kills;
    • For d, t and o: If any of them are 0, then you add a 1, because you can't divide by zero.

I like to call the ration of t and o as "difficulty" and the k and d ratio as... your KDR in the match...

So, my suggestion is a way to track better your progress, better statistics. I don't know if my math is good enough... but there it is if someone wants to use, just give the credits if you are going to share or something...

Oh, by the way: Here is some of my scores...

woah my teacher never teached me (all of ur ss)

• 100 posts
    July 10, 2021 7:43 PM PDT

Huhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhu xN times

Villager Translate:

I made another formula that is based on yours. ( Since I have nothing to do but 2k20 lol)

As you can see,                

R=Result           U=Upgrade ( If a player uses upgrade, it will divide by 2, otherwise 1)

K=Kills              J=The time of player joins ( Imagine someone ragequits)

A=Assists          D=Dedication ( Players kills divide team kills and x10)

T=Team scores  C=Used Coins

E=Enemy Score

X=KDR

If you are not playing really outstanding, your skill points will may worse than the losing team in this formula. 

Bonus=(J+D/Tx10-C).

The link of the formula: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15WxPWbsPDm5QmzPc1rs3ome9SbsPJP-KahA1rWw4y_E/edit?usp=sharing

• August 3, 2021 12:23 AM PDT

nc idea 

and some pro maths lol

• 609 posts
    September 22, 2021 11:00 AM PDT

BennyChow said:

Huhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhhuhuhuhu xN times

Villager Translate:

I made another formula that is based on yours. ( Since I have nothing to do but 2k20 lol)

As you can see,                

R=Result           U=Upgrade ( If a player uses upgrade, it will divide by 2, otherwise 1)

K=Kills              J=The time of player joins ( Imagine someone ragequits)

A=Assists          D=Dedication ( Players kills divide team kills and x10)

T=Team scores  C=Used Coins

E=Enemy Score

X=KDR

If you are not playing really outstanding, your skill points will may worse than the losing team in this formula. 

Bonus=(J+D/Tx10-C).

The link of the formula: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15WxPWbsPDm5QmzPc1rs3ome9SbsPJP-KahA1rWw4y_E/edit?usp=sharing

my main problem with your formula is that it penalizes the usage of Nanocompressors and coins, which doesn't seem very player friendly nor, in my opinion, would contribute for a more interesting match