Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.7

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    August 23, 2021 7:13 PM PDT

Update 1

- Added partial name search to the server list (no need to type the exact name anymore)
    - Optimized networking code to reduce the incidence of ping spikes
    - Fixed Re-connect button not working
    - Fixed bug when the final screen would show overall highest killstreak, instead of the past match only
    - Fixed bug when ladders would not work in some custom maps

This post was edited by Admin at August 23, 2021 7:18 PM PDT
    • 382 posts
    August 23, 2021 7:18 PM PDT
    Max said:

Update 1

- Added partial name search to the server list (no need to type the exact name anymore)
    - Fixed bug when the final screen would show overall highest killstreak, instead of the past match only

thank you :D
    • 156 posts
    August 23, 2021 8:55 PM PDT

Max said:

Update 1

in spaceport the doors dont work and in dark arena when i try to exit the spawn room i get "glitching detected"

and also in morendo the doors to go into the basement dont work 

• 241 posts
    August 23, 2021 8:59 PM PDT

ZXblah said:

Max said:

Update 1

in spaceport the doors dont work and in dark arena when i try to exit the spawn room i get "glitching detected"

yes the creator of spaceport, dimak07 said he updated the map but needs stars to get it updated on the game.

• 382 posts
    August 23, 2021 9:00 PM PDT
    Max said:

Update 1

Hey max on die rise i stay on the line stairs and left right then its says glitching detected Also if i explode a car it teleports me on the void and got back on the arena please fix the bug on exploding cars
    • 382 posts
    August 25, 2021 9:53 PM PDT
    poisondkindia1 said:

ZXblah said:

Max said:

Update 1

yes the creator of spaceport, dimak07 said he updated the map but needs stars to get it updated on the game.

In dark arena if you walk through the exit there is an barrier but i got out just walk slowly the face is on the left (in game) walk slowly and you got out
    • 657 posts
    August 26, 2021 6:14 AM PDT

also max you need to fix this bug 

this bug tells us is our teammate gets the turret and fires with the turret but a bug occurs (it is wrong way to do if holding HMG and instead of HMG use your own gun to pretend your gun is a turret)

it has been here for few months

see the kill on your right corner up

This post was edited by agent743 at August 26, 2021 6:15 AM PDT
    • 657 posts
    August 26, 2021 2:11 PM PDT

also please update the shield its good but bit useless: the corners,that could be easily kill anyone with a shield and a corner left for us to kill so please make a weird shield to square shape shield so people would not get annoyed by that weird shield shape

• 382 posts
    August 26, 2021 7:45 PM PDT
    agent743 said:

also max you need to fix this bug 

this bug tells us is our teammate gets the turret and fires with the turret but a bug occurs (it is wrong way to do if holding HMG and instead of HMG use your own gun to pretend your gun is a turret)

it has been here for few months

see the kill on your right corner up

I saw this every time but i saw a real bug the car was shaking after that when i headshot the player the player's body got shaking
  • August 26, 2021 10:41 PM PDT

Thank you very much, Max! 

Love You Bro.

• 36 posts
    August 28, 2021 4:05 AM PDT

dead game lol

• 657 posts
    August 28, 2021 6:35 AM PDT

FilipKingMVP said:

dead game lol

yup

• 382 posts
    August 28, 2021 8:59 AM PDT
    123 go XD
    • 657 posts
    September 8, 2021 11:29 AM PDT

ok this is getting bad now i found one the carbine haters in this game

i have screenshots but p.s. he won't tell who is one of the registered players to be murdered in real life there was just few of others and myself here but i kept following him and found out he is gonna murder anyone who uses carbine

so here are the screenshots of carbine haters:

he joined spectator in the 1st screenshot because he was very bad when people plays with carbines then he join blue team to tell him/her that he found someone's house address, so please just reduce carbine's damage or it will be more bad if he sees more carbine farmers grinding for xps (i had to censor it so no one knows his/hers hácked house address) then i react like :O because i never know if carbine hater is a hácker or not so this is what i knew this would happen i knew this would be some chances that háckers or ip grabbers will find carbine farmer's homes

oh man please don't be me i don't want to get murdered, i'm not joking he is a hater in here so if i see him again i will leave straight away if i don't want to get hácked

• 657 posts
    September 8, 2021 11:32 AM PDT

agent743 said:

i have screenshots but p.s. he won't tell who is one of the registered players to be murdered in real life there was just few of others and myself here but i kept following him and found out he is gonna murder anyone who uses carbine

he joined spectator in the 1st screenshot because he was very bad when people plays with carbines then he join blue team to tell him/her that he found someone's house address, so please just reduce carbine's damage or it will be more bad if he sees more carbine farmers grinding for xps (i had to censor it so no one knows his/hers hácked house address) then i react like :O because i never know if carbine hater is a hácker or not so this is what i knew this would happen i knew this would be some chances that háckers or ip grabbers will find carbine farmer's homes

oh man please don't be me i don't want to get murdered, i'm not joking he is a hater in here so if i see him again i will leave straight away if i don't want to get hácked

also i forgot i think he is yelling because i think he is really bad killing carbine farmers

• 657 posts
    September 8, 2021 11:35 AM PDT

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

also i forgot i think he is yelling because i think he is really bad killing carbine farmers

so i was searching in youtube but i found one of the websites that carbine hater is looking for and wants to learn it ( go see it for your selves https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+grab+ips+or+hack+home+addresses )

• 382 posts
    September 10, 2021 6:47 AM PDT
    agent743 said:

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

so i was searching in youtube but i found one of the websites that carbine hater is looking for and wants to learn it ( go see it for your selves https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+grab+ips+or+hack+home+addresses )

Dnsksjshwgsgah no way
    • 2097 posts
    September 10, 2021 6:55 AM PDT
    Nobody click on that link.
    • 382 posts
    September 10, 2021 7:07 AM PDT

Manickaa said: Nobody click on that link.
    no click link

• 2097 posts
    September 10, 2021 7:08 AM PDT
    Nope. Seems suspicious.
    • 377 posts
    September 10, 2021 1:40 PM PDT

the bugs in warmerise arent as worse as it was in november and december.

• 509 posts
    September 10, 2021 4:06 PM PDT

i clicked it, it leads u to youtube search

This post was edited by Deleted Member at September 10, 2021 4:06 PM PDT
    • 382 posts
    September 22, 2021 1:17 AM PDT

cismarikikilashvili said:

i clicked it, it leads u to youtube search

i think thats rickrolled or no?

• 382 posts
    September 22, 2021 4:15 AM PDT

max FIX THIS!!!!