This topic has been closed.
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    September 30, 2021 2:46 AM PDT

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

ok this is getting bad now i found one the carbine haters in this game

i have screenshots but p.s. he won't tell who is one of the registered players to be murdered in real life there was just few of others and myself here but i kept following him and found out he is gonna murder anyone who uses carbine

so here are the screenshots of carbine haters:

he joined spectator in the 1st screenshot because he was very bad when people plays with carbines then he join blue team to tell him/her that he found someone's house address, so please just reduce carbine's damage or it will be more bad if he sees more carbine farmers grinding for xps (i had to censor it so no one knows his/hers hácked house address) then i react like :O because i never know if carbine hater is a hácker or not so this is what i knew this would happen i knew this would be some chances that háckers or ip grabbers will find carbine farmer's homes

oh man please don't be me i don't want to get murdered, i'm not joking he is a hater in here so if i see him again i will leave straight away if i don't want to get hácked

also i forgot i think he is yelling because i think he is really bad killing carbine farmers

so i was searching in youtube but i found one of the websites that carbine hater is looking for and wants to learn it ( go see it for your selves https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+grab+ips+or+hack+home+addresses )

You uncultured swines, those are bullshlt lol

• 2097 posts
    September 30, 2021 6:29 AM PDT
    I figured out it takes some time for the team balancing to work.
    • 96 posts
    October 4, 2021 12:59 AM PDT

agent743 said:

also please update the shield its good but bit useless: the corners,that could be easily kill anyone with a shield and a corner left for us to kill so please make a weird shield to square shape shield so people would not get annoyed by that weird shield shape

people will abuse me then XD

• 2097 posts
    October 4, 2021 8:29 AM PDT

Eve said:

all it does is stop 5v3 etc etc

it doesnt do anything else

yeah it doesn't seem to work well at all.

• 657 posts
    October 4, 2021 8:41 AM PDT

Eve said:

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

i have screenshots but p.s. he won't tell who is one of the registered players to be murdered in real life there was just few of others and myself here but i kept following him and found out he is gonna murder anyone who uses carbine

he joined spectator in the 1st screenshot because he was very bad when people plays with carbines then he join blue team to tell him/her that he found someone's house address, so please just reduce carbine's damage or it will be more bad if he sees more carbine farmers grinding for xps (i had to censor it so no one knows his/hers hácked house address) then i react like :O because i never know if carbine hater is a hácker or not so this is what i knew this would happen i knew this would be some chances that háckers or ip grabbers will find carbine farmer's homes

oh man please don't be me i don't want to get murdered, i'm not joking he is a hater in here so if i see him again i will leave straight away if i don't want to get hácked

also i forgot i think he is yelling because i think he is really bad killing carbine farmers

so i was searching in youtube but i found one of the websites that carbine hater is looking for and wants to learn it ( go see it for your selves https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+to+grab+ips+or+hack+home+addresses )

also kill your self piece of shlt

wow u toxic

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    October 5, 2021 1:07 PM PDT

xddd nice fake 

• 657 posts
    October 6, 2021 9:47 AM PDT

Eve said:

JUST KILL YOURSELF PIECE OF SH!T D!CK HEAD!!!!!!!!!! >:(

XD dude stop spamming

• 241 posts
    October 6, 2021 8:51 PM PDT

max should have locked this forum by now.

• 382 posts
    October 25, 2021 7:21 PM PDT

2022 new updates will be 2.6.8 and 2.6.9 max should add a boat right now

• 657 posts
    October 26, 2021 8:23 AM PDT

CJDIA said:

oh ye we havent had a boat for long time

• October 26, 2021 8:36 PM PDT

I want 2 things, I want a free cape for everyone and I want the capes to ragdoll/move

• 382 posts
    October 26, 2021 9:24 PM PDT

agent743 said:

CJDIA said:

oh ye we havent had a boat for long time

they could add a boat or helicopter or battle royale

• 2097 posts
    October 26, 2021 9:28 PM PDT
    Just as a side note. Please realize that this is a web-based browser game that runs on webgl.
    • 241 posts
    October 26, 2021 10:09 PM PDT

Yes. Indeed.

• 382 posts
    October 27, 2021 7:16 AM PDT

Ya

• 382 posts
    October 27, 2021 7:19 AM PDT

Eve said:

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

agent743 said:

i think the carbine finds home this website just watch if he is not using that web just look at this vid https://youtu.be/nHjkCGl2b8U

• 657 posts
    October 29, 2021 1:09 PM PDT

THIS IS VERY BAD,that user who put random name just to pretend he doesnt know (he already dont know but to pretend he wants to share my identity)

so please max just ban this user "j" to "d"

also u must add an option to ban a user that reveals people's real life name like this:

"there is a report of a user andrew999 revealing personal identity" then there is an options, so it will be "why do you want to ban the user andrew999 for reason?" then it will be "making an account that you reveal user's identity

please add an option to ban any rare users that might reveal people's name

(this is not a joke my name is jawad and this user just revealed my real life name, now i am feeling like he is going to share my identity to players that i don't want him to, if this keeps on and everyone knows my name without knowing my face, very bad its worse and i am gonna be so... i dont know like raging up to teach other players to not see my identity)

• 36 posts
    November 7, 2021 11:15 AM PST

bro

theres a dude with name filipkingmvp is        t     r     a     s      h and he keeps following meand insulting me

should that be illegal,thats legit harrasment

he keeps joining me all the time and insults me

i left for half a year because of it

• 657 posts
    November 8, 2021 12:58 PM PST

FilipKingMVP said:

bro

theres a dude with name filipkingmvp is        t     r     a     s      h and he keeps following meand insulting me

should that be illegal,thats legit harrasment

he keeps joining me all the time and insults me

i left for half a year because of it

do u mean the copied name?

• 382 posts
    November 8, 2021 8:42 PM PST

agent743 said:

THIS IS VERY BAD,that user who put random name just to pretend he doesnt know (he already dont know but to pretend he wants to share my identity)

also u must add an option to ban a user that reveals people's real life name like this:

"there is a report of a user andrew999 revealing personal identity" then there is an options, so it will be "why do you want to ban the user andrew999 for reason?" then it will be "making an account that you reveal user's identity

(this is not a joke my name is jawad and this user just revealed my real life name, now i am feeling like he is going to share my identity to players that i don't want him to, if this keeps on and everyone knows my name without knowing my face, very bad its worse and i am gonna be so... i dont know like raging up to teach other players to not see my identity)

if you are really jawad Hack his account and log in and delete it

• 657 posts
    November 9, 2021 9:39 AM PST

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

u know someone might ask max to ban me if i do that

• 382 posts
    November 9, 2021 5:46 PM PST

agent743 said:

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

i think you need to report him to max so he can be banned

• 657 posts
    November 28, 2021 6:16 AM PST

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

idk bout this,i might get banned for false report

• 382 posts
    December 3, 2021 2:33 AM PST

agent743 said:

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

idk bout this,i might get banned for false report

i should read the terms of service

• December 11, 2021 11:58 AM PST

can you add a ping limit so you can type in what ping limit you want, so you can put 10000 so no one disconnects (and lag free?).