This topic has been closed.
    • 382 posts
    December 3, 2021 2:33 AM PST

agent743 said:

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

CJDIA said:

agent743 said:

THIS IS VERY BAD,that user who put random name just to pretend he doesnt know (he already dont know but to pretend he wants to share my identity)

so please max just ban this user "j" to "d"

also u must add an option to ban a user that reveals people's real life name like this:

"there is a report of a user andrew999 revealing personal identity" then there is an options, so it will be "why do you want to ban the user andrew999 for reason?" then it will be "making an account that you reveal user's identity

please add an option to ban any rare users that might reveal people's name

(this is not a joke my name is jawad and this user just revealed my real life name, now i am feeling like he is going to share my identity to players that i don't want him to, if this keeps on and everyone knows my name without knowing my face, very bad its worse and i am gonna be so... i dont know like raging up to teach other players to not see my identity)

if you are really jawad Hack his account and log in and delete it

u know someone might ask max to ban me if i do that

i think you need to report him to max so he can be banned

idk bout this,i might get banned for false report

i should read the terms of service

• December 11, 2021 11:58 AM PST

can you add a ping limit so you can type in what ping limit you want, so you can put 10000 so no one disconnects (and lag free?).

• 657 posts
    December 12, 2021 1:09 PM PST

duststorm said:

can you add a ping limit so you can type in what ping limit you want, so you can put 10000 so no one disconnects (and lag free?).

good suggestion dustorm we need to type the ping limit also i am afraid we cant put 10k and no lag free or it will be worse otherwise

so for me i want to put ping limit 350 so no one lags bad

and i will no longer have a issue with bad connection players

This post was edited by agent743 at December 12, 2021 1:10 PM PST
    • 78 posts
    January 11, 2022 7:29 PM PST

can we have a skin choosing in-game? like we can choose different skins or apply a skin in the game