Forums » General

a warmerise story that actually makes sense.

• August 26, 2021 6:03 AM PDT

There Was This Boy Named Max. He Loved Science. He loved to expiriment with everything. his dream was to become a scientist. but no one in his family was supporting his dream. his siblings trashed all his work. after years of work, he finally made a super suit. but then a galactic war happened. his world crumbled. he was only 14 when the war happened. everyone was dead. execpt him. so he made hundreds of robots. blue, red, yellow, green. all of them were a success. all 4 teams lived in peace. they did not fight. but they got tired of following maxes orders. one of red team stabbed max in the back with a katana. but max planned for that. purple team was max's backup if anything happened. they had the most armory and weapons. purple killed all of yellow and green, the weakest forces. purple said if red and blue dont fight to the death, they will die. but blue and red knew how much armory and weapons they had, so they fought. and the battle has gone on ever since.

• 241 posts
    August 26, 2021 10:23 AM PDT

This has to be the most "I m pulling information out of a void" thing I have ever seen.

This post was edited by poisondkindia1 at August 26, 2021 10:24 AM PDT
    • 382 posts
    August 26, 2021 6:56 PM PDT
    Im goin home
    • 2097 posts
    August 26, 2021 6:57 PM PDT

I'm sorry but this made less sense then the last one

• 241 posts
    August 26, 2021 9:52 PM PDT

Manickaa said:

I'm sorry but this made less sense then the last one

What was the last one.

• September 3, 2021 5:57 AM PDT
    Nice!
    • 657 posts
    September 3, 2021 6:06 AM PDT

BLA BLA BLA MY STORY IS AXEREN IS INSULTING NICHOLE AND STILL INSULTING MORE