Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Gun Idea!!!

• 610 posts
    March 30, 2017 3:24 PM PDT

I came up with an idea for a gun. I thought you guys should see it.

So here it is:

• March 30, 2017 3:40 PM PDT
    That's not an idea though..
    It's a jpg picture.
    • 610 posts
    March 30, 2017 3:42 PM PDT

Geez.....it was just an suggestion.

• March 30, 2017 3:45 PM PDT
    That was sarcasm.. (and honesty)

I'd definitely like something new in Warmerise sooner or later though.
    • 37 posts
    March 30, 2017 4:56 PM PDT

I would love to see this gun in Warmerise, but Max may have to alter the parts a bit and disguise the name to give us the impression that it's a new futuristic weapon lol, because I don't think that he would want any more non-futuristic weapons in the game, at least at this point in time (I could be wrong). Nethrtheless, this would be a great addition; it would be heavy as hell and a pain to reload, but a great addition.

• March 30, 2017 9:19 PM PDT
    That gun should be in certain areas that are in high platforms in maps.
    • 254 posts
    March 31, 2017 8:14 AM PDT

Raised platforms would be great on The Road and Base with one of these for each platform. Though the amount of shots should be limited. And when it runs out there'd be a "cooling off" period {maybe a minute} before it reloads itself.

• 11 posts
    April 1, 2017 1:10 PM PDT

nope

• 254 posts
    April 1, 2017 2:17 PM PDT

Xaroy said:

nope

Well there ya go right there. So much thought and scientific research put into that extensive answer.

• April 1, 2017 3:27 PM PDT
    I can agree Blue, he basically broke down our entire arguement in one go, damn, he must have a 13 incher....flaccid!
    • 609 posts
    April 2, 2017 4:34 AM PDT

i could see this work as a stationed gun were a player would go to operate, maybe an inclusion in a new map?

• 141 posts
    April 2, 2017 7:48 AM PDT
    Take a hummer and fix it at a specific place of the map using boxes...
    Problem solved.. -_-
    This post was edited by RaMa at April 2, 2017 7:48 AM PDT
  • April 2, 2017 8:54 AM PDT

Afterwards proceed to experience milions of bugs as Hummer randomly explodes by constantly colliding with the box or players entering the driver/passenger seats and dying, because upon leaving the vehicle they spawn in a wall or fall outside of the map.

• 254 posts
    April 2, 2017 9:23 AM PDT

OmniFire said: I can agree Blue, he basically broke down our entire arguement in one go, damn, he must have a 13 incher....flaccid!

RaMa said: Take a hummer and fix it at a specific place of the map using boxes... Problem solved.. -_-

Seth said:

Afterwards proceed to experience milions of bugs as Hummer randomly explodes by constantly colliding with the box or players entering the driver/passenger seats and dying, because upon leaving the vehicle they spawn in a wall or fall outside of the map.

If I remember right, someone had done this in one of the custom maps before. The only part of the hummer that was accessible was the turret because of how it was blocked. I could be wrong about that last though - my mind is like Swiss cheese sometimes.

This post was edited by BlueDragonFire at April 2, 2017 9:24 AM PDT
    • 609 posts
    April 2, 2017 9:33 AM PDT

seth totally right, however doing smth like this, a stationary machine gun wouldn't be much complicated, maybe it would be cool to replace this by a anti-veicle weapon (would come in andy in maps like skygates for example)

This post was edited by STERBEN99 at April 2, 2017 9:33 AM PDT