Forums » General

Knife Legacy

• April 2, 2017 9:54 PM PDT

Farewell brave Knifers and players of Warmerise community! A real honor to have fought against each of you in this time. Battles I keep in my memory are full of joy and elegance. Many things could be say but today I only wanna share with you a little thing.

I wanna show that even a slow knife apprentice like me can have good results with knife. Victory is from the ones that persevere. I invite you, reader, to persevere in knife the honorable weapon all along warmerise. Look this:

I am just one example of many knifers in warmerise community. I am not the best or the one that had achieve the best knife kill result (this one was Superkotya in the past with 217000 knife kills). There are many strong knifers here. for example: Jordan324, Kammer, Wispy, Admiral, Lockdown, WulfWulf, hooligans ctba, chucksurley, etc......

Finally if you ask: What is the most important thing to be knifer? I wil answer this: to be humble in each encounter and with the will of learning from the others. Everything is about respecting the enemy, sharing good time with opponents and leaving them with a big smile because of a honorable match.

Et lux in tenebris lucet

Klvo

• 309 posts
    April 2, 2017 11:12 PM PDT

Bye and don`t come back

• 610 posts
    May 8, 2017 5:54 PM PDT

Good words Klvo. I'll miss you my friend, forever and always. But you know very well that nothing will break our friendship. I hope our paths and fates will cross again one day soon. But for now,

-Farewell, brave warrior.

-StarWarsCrazy

• 610 posts
    May 8, 2017 5:57 PM PDT

Farzblack said:

Bye and don`t come back

Wow, Farzblack. Show some respect to a great warrior. He truely deserved the respect he showed others.

• 610 posts
    May 30, 2017 5:09 PM PDT

I'm not scared of you. So stop saying useless threats.

• 172 posts
    October 28, 2021 9:44 PM PDT

• 241 posts
    October 29, 2021 9:59 PM PDT

man really found a forum topic from 2017 to promote a skin.

• 20 posts
    October 31, 2021 9:49 PM PDT

lol