Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

[BUG] Island 5 Map

• 11 posts
    January 29, 2022 7:06 PM PST

Hey everyone, As much I'm not a fan of this map

There's this bug that has been around for awhile, If you're active like me you probably already know that water does not damage you at all

meaning Jets can go out of the map, and you are able to farm players from the below of the map making the jets unkillable, Here you can see me using a Jet while under the map, I can hit them from the below.

This post was edited by Hatsu at January 29, 2022 7:14 PM PST
    • 2099 posts
    January 29, 2022 7:46 PM PST
    The map should just be removed.
    • 657 posts
    January 30, 2022 5:26 AM PST

first Max has to find out how to prevent people bypassing the ip ban, commonly the VPN can hide their ip and bypass it, or max has to find a guy who is in good side and knows how to find some ppl who are main threats and/or ip grabbers then max can remove it or instead of removing the map,max has to tell the map creator to fix it

• 657 posts
    January 30, 2022 5:29 AM PST

and yes this makes impossible for us to kill cháéter, only way is when they go down deep enough to the nothingness of death or just get out the under map or try to get a player or ourselves in the car and leave the car then player dies and we have a chance to get on the car and kill jet cháéter or ourselves to have a chance to get on the car and kill jet cháéter

• 657 posts
    January 30, 2022 5:30 AM PST

rn imma test it if it is possible to get our car to out of map and get on the car to kill jet cháéters

• 657 posts
    January 30, 2022 5:36 AM PST

omg i m so clever, we can kill jet cháéter but it takes some time to kill jet cháéter and jet cháéter will prevent us getting in the car but u know there will be a chance that jet will move himself away

• 657 posts
    January 30, 2022 5:38 AM PST

(last message) sorry i spammed 5 times but this last one for sure

what if we plant the mine then we can have a chance to get another car then we can have a car on the mines then we can kill jet cháéter

• 212 posts
    January 30, 2022 12:52 PM PST

I didn't understand what you meant in the last reply lol.

I already did this since this started, first shoot 10x50 to jet to take it down faster, and btw don't take the humvees from your tower teleport to the other base and take one of theirs.

That being said, there is another '''bug''' do you know that you can get the jet inside the towers through the windows ..it's more efficient, you don't worry about taking care of the jet and destroying it over and over y'know

• 657 posts
    January 31, 2022 9:45 AM PST

ik about the windows men