Forums » General

things that could help before moving it top mobile

• 192 posts
    February 3, 2022 8:52 AM PST

1.the stamina drains way  too fast and it doesnt make any sense needs to be buffed to 10 - 20 seconds otherwise on mobile you will be a litteral rock

2. the player models are wierd and the defualt model is uhh very big and the hit box is very unsual and extremly top heavy like it was meant to be mowed down like some  animal so maybe re-do the suit??

3. some people harmley ever use the 1st person feature because of how slow the players are. and the 3d person gives you a wider field of view and helps you move more affectivly and its just over all more fun so that litterally destroys the 1st person shooter aspect of the game and if you only used 1st person on mobile whats the point of playing 1st person on mobile at all if you can barely move? 

4. the screen shake is freaking insane needs to be lowored a little bit for mobile when your in first person otherwise people will just move to 3d person :/ espicailly with uatomatic waepons when you get hit theres litterally nothing you could do ontop of your tiny little stamina

ALL of these reasons are why kids rage at yalls game lol please make it better before you move it to mobile otherwise people are just not going to  play it.

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 3, 2022 9:32 AM PST
    • 2 posts
    February 8, 2022 7:26 PM PST

Wdym first person view is slow? 3rd person doesn't increase your speed

This post was edited by Nikara at February 8, 2022 7:26 PM PST
    • 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 6:13 AM PST

Nikara said:

Wdym first person view is slow? 3rd person doesn't increase your speed

You misunderstood heavilly 

3d person view has better fov (field of view) there for can move around better and see more i dont think i said you can litterally run faster in 3d if i did mean that then i probably meant the players are quiet slow when it comes to movement. if you have wider fov you can see more and move better i wil change that if it confuses some ppl

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 6:27 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 6:35 AM PST
    Warmerise has always been an FPS game for me. First person looks better abs feels better as well. Third person wasn’t even added until 2016, and I’m pretty sure the only reason he added it was because of BeGone.
    • 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 7:10 AM PST

Castiel said: Warmerise has always been an FPS game for me. First person looks better abs feels better as well. Third person wasn’t even added until 2016, and I’m pretty sure the only reason he added it was because of BeGone.

bruh 2016 was 4 years ago lol that was probably the last major update he did when it came to gameplay i highly doubt he going to change this game since it doesnt look like he seems to care very much but he does do debuging and adds on to the chat filter thats really all i could think of 

he did add that blast grenade that nobody uses though but i wish he could listen to his community more we never asked for mobile and a blast grenade and putting the jumping boosters in the armory. if this game was made by a real game developer think of where we would be 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 7:16 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 7:16 AM PST
    I mean it’s his game. He can do whatever he wants.
    • 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 7:19 AM PST

i feel like if he cared more there would be a whole bunch of new game modes new suits new waepons maybe change the animations thats what anyone else would do that man just dont care

• 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 7:25 AM PST
    He has a real life you know.
    • 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 9:13 AM PST

Castiel said: He has a real life you know.

Wtf are you saying you cant have a life to be a game devolper um rude? most game developers and software developers do have lives you know and awsome ones to they are able to make tons of awsome things no matter what. that was the worst excuse i have ever from you it takes hard work not your freaking life my dad is an artist and he works hard everyday on everything he does including his art.you should have probably thinked a little longer before u tiped that

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 9:24 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 9:24 AM PST

• 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 9:25 AM PST

Castiel said:

Boi wtf is wrong with you everybody lookin at the bull crap you posted 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 9:27 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 9:29 AM PST

where lol

• 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 9:31 AM PST
    • "He has a real life you know."  The goofyest sht i have ever read you probably dont even know what a gamedev is most developers could make better games than this in a month you think you know what you talking about but you sound like a absolute  clown

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 9:40 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 10:02 AM PST

He's been the solo developed of Warmerise since 2011. He also has been in and out of the hospital do to some personal things. He also has other things that he does in life as well. Just because you think that he should do certain things a certain way doesn't matter.  He does the best that he can and that should be enough. Yes there are a number of imperfections regarding the game, but there isn't anything that we can do about that, and certaintly sitting there on your arse and complaining about it doesn't make Max do anything any quicker.

• 3 posts
    February 9, 2022 10:12 AM PST

Castiel said:

iFunny watermark :flushed:

• 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 10:39 AM PST

Castiel said:

He's been the solo developed of Warmerise since 2011. He also has been in and out of the hospital do to some personal things. He also has other things that he does in life as well. Just because you think that he should do certain things a certain way doesn't matter.  He does the best that he can and that should be enough. Yes there are a number of imperfections regarding the game, but there isn't anything that we can do about that, and certaintly sitting there on your arse and complaining about it doesn't make Max do anything any quicker.

in developement since 2011 LMFAO THIS IS A JOKE 

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 10:46 AM PST
    • 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 10:40 AM PST

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 10:42 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 10:45 AM PST

You obviously don't know the history of this game well.

• 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 10:47 AM PST

Castiel said:

You obviously don't know the history of this game well.

this game history led up to sht LMFAO this the most pathetic thing i have heard in my life in probably i will ever hear

This post was edited by PlasmaStrikerZ at February 9, 2022 10:50 AM PST
    • 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 10:53 AM PST

You were like 6 when the game was in its golden era lol.

• 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 11:13 AM PST

Castiel said:

You were like 6 when the game was in its golden era lol.

now i understand why he doesnt care about this game anymore

• 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 11:32 AM PST
    He does care. That’s what I’m trying to say.
    • 192 posts
    February 9, 2022 1:56 PM PST

im gonna need prooooof

• 2098 posts
    February 9, 2022 2:16 PM PST
    If he didn’t care he would just shut the game down. He’s paying his own ***** to rent the servers that warmerise currently runs on.