Forums » General

Where are the Islands maps?

• 74 posts
    March 2, 2022 7:11 PM PST

Where are the Islands maps? I come here for those

• 212 posts
    March 2, 2022 9:23 PM PST

TheIsland2016 is being 'remaked' the other TheIsland was removed cus ppl were abusing glitches, i think theres one TheIsland left ..I mean TheIsland maps from the original creator i3slkiller besides other copies.

• 652 posts
    March 5, 2022 7:07 AM PST

so glad that those maps got removed. aside from snow war, those were the worst maps in warmerise history

• 74 posts
    March 5, 2022 6:57 PM PST

yes, you removed them as a true justice warier, but now there are only a few people playng and the game loses any interest. Too bad, I didn-t think this will end beacuse of a lack of inteligence.

This post was edited by TheRomanian at March 5, 2022 6:57 PM PST
    • 652 posts
    March 5, 2022 10:27 PM PST

the activeness of this game remains the same even though they got removed. and let me correct one point of yours, the person who removed them is not me

• 657 posts
    March 6, 2022 8:23 AM PST

aka max the legend himself

• 20 posts
    March 9, 2022 12:52 PM PST

This is a real mistake. The game is now less popular with that map being gone.

• 2097 posts
    March 9, 2022 12:54 PM PST
    Good riddance. The island was unplayable and poorly designed.
    • 652 posts
    March 9, 2022 7:23 PM PST

absolutely correct

• 74 posts
    March 11, 2022 7:13 AM PST

Castiel said: Good riddance. The island was unplayable and poorly designed.

actually TheIsland was the only map interesting for the players. Just look on how many players there are now. Literaly the game is unatractive now.

• 2097 posts
    March 11, 2022 8:34 AM PST
    Yeah it was a enormous map with some Hills and the default grass texture. Nothing that interesting.
    • 74 posts
    March 11, 2022 10:28 AM PST

Castiel said: Yeah it was a enormous map with some Hills and the default grass texture. Nothing that interesting.

Yet it was the only reason for people getting into the game !

This post was edited by TheRomanian at March 11, 2022 10:29 AM PST
    • 2097 posts
    March 11, 2022 10:29 AM PST

yeah to farm?

• 20 posts
    March 11, 2022 1:54 PM PST

TheRomanian said:

Castiel said: Good riddance. The island was unplayable and poorly designed.

actually TheIsland was the only map interesting for the players. Just look on how many players there are now. Literaly the game is unatractive now.

they would never understand that. The game is now deserted!

• 20 posts
    March 11, 2022 1:55 PM PST

Castiel said:

yeah to farm?

I do not understand why would someone remove the most popular map of this game? After old modern now no one is literally here anymore, what a waste

• 3 posts
    March 12, 2022 1:25 PM PST

Yeah, this game has turned into a big yawn fest. 

• 20 posts
    March 12, 2022 5:33 PM PST

See even Lord Ringo approves my opinion. I hope one day we will not wake up and find only 1 or 2 maps with no one inside them!

• 652 posts
    March 12, 2022 9:19 PM PST

the majority of warmerise players had their brain twisted. whats so good about that random sht named theisland, its the worst map ever yet popular

• 20 posts
    March 13, 2022 11:52 AM PDT

Vaxiphia said:

the majority of warmerise players had their brain twisted. whats so good about that random sht named theisland, its the worst map ever yet popular

I agree it is not a good map but it is popular and nobody forces you to play there, but let whoever enjoys it play there

• 652 posts
    March 13, 2022 9:01 PM PDT

snow war is 3 times better than theisland

• 20 posts
    March 17, 2022 2:15 PM PDT

Vaxiphia said:

snow war is 3 times better than theisland

I hope they will not remove it.

• 212 posts
    March 17, 2022 3:12 PM PDT

my man silent knows xD

• 212 posts
    March 17, 2022 3:23 PM PDT

You are the owner of what you kept quiet but slav឵឵e of what you said.

egotistical, selfish, lack of empathy, haters, arrogants, superiority complex ..so far most of the negative comments about this map are hate towards the players, the simple fact that they enjoy it, and the map in that order.

This post was edited by Cenz at March 17, 2022 3:25 PM PDT
    • 20 posts
    March 26, 2022 5:50 PM PDT

Cenz said:

egotistical, selfish, lack of empathy, haters, arrogants, superiority complex ..so far most of the negative comments about this map are hate towards the players, the simple fact that they enjoy it, and the map in that order.

Exactly, I never expected such amount of hatred from so-called good players, just because other players love a map that they truly enjoy.

This game shows a deep degree of anger from "older" towards "new" players, and that is why this game is going to die.

• 74 posts
    April 2, 2022 2:47 PM PDT

SilentGamer said:

Cenz said:

Exactly, I never expected such amount of hatred from so-called good players, just because other players love a map that they truly enjoy.

This game shows a deep degree of anger from "older" towards "new" players, and that is why this game is going to die.

I will simply delete my acount in protest if these bozos don't bring The Island series back in two weeks. I escaped Facebook and other time consumig pukes, perhaps it time for this too.

This post was edited by TheRomanian at April 2, 2022 2:47 PM PDT