Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.6.8

This topic has been closed.
    • 998 posts
    March 11, 2022 5:30 PM PST

Warmerise - 2.6.8

https://warmerise.com/pages/RedvsBlue

- Added mobile version of the game (Can be accessed by going to the "Play Now" page on a mobile device. Note: The mobile browser has to be 64-bit in order for the game to work correctly)
    - Reduced initial loading time
    - Fixed bug when the game would not import terrain holes properly on custom maps
    - Fixed bug when some terrain textures would appear too bright on custom maps
    - Fixed bug when destroying a vehicle in an empty server would kill our player if was previously driving it
    - Improved weapon custom skin loading speed when loading the list

Update 1

- Fixed bug when Armory Spot menu would not automatically close after purchasing any item
    - Fixed bug when kick confirmation dialogue would appear behind the scoreboard (when the private server owner would try to kick players)

Update 2

- Fixed bug when Nuke siren audio would continue playing after the explosion
    - Possibly fixed a bug when some players would randomly stop taking damage

This post was edited by Admin at April 16, 2022 6:36 PM PDT
    • 2097 posts
    March 11, 2022 6:02 PM PST
    It finally works for me. Thanks Max.
    • 1 posts
    March 11, 2022 6:25 PM PST

agora parese que vai melhorar pros mobailir

• 1 posts
    March 11, 2022 9:11 PM PST
    hello everyone, i am making a mouse pad i have a request please make a mouse pad on your merchandise

This post was edited by KOVI228 at April 1, 2022 4:10 AM PDT
    • 103 posts
    March 12, 2022 2:33 PM PST

Max: after recharging hp it is necessary to press the letter g to leave the menu

please solve this problem

https://youtu.be/L598xFHSEKo

This post was edited by Airwolf at March 12, 2022 2:46 PM PST
    • 998 posts
    March 12, 2022 4:57 PM PST

Update 1

- Fixed bug when Armory Spot menu would not automatically close after purchasing any item
    - Fixed bug when kick confirmation dialogue would appear behind the scoreboard (when the private server owner would try to kick players)

• 2097 posts
    March 12, 2022 6:48 PM PST
    Max, would you ever consider re-implementing the feature where the name of the person that initiated the vote-kick would be displayed?

Example: “Player 1has started a vote to kick: Player 2”
  • March 13, 2022 12:13 AM PST

Max said:

Update 1

thank you soo much

• 652 posts
    March 14, 2022 4:56 AM PDT

Castiel said: Max, would you ever consider re-implementing the feature where the name of the person that initiated the vote-kick would be displayed? Example: “Player 1has started a vote to kick: Player 2”
    actually thats a great idea

• March 14, 2022 4:19 PM PDT

On the t pile map, the ground looks very weird (on the mobile version)

• 998 posts
    March 14, 2022 7:05 PM PDT

elitetrooper said:

On the t pile map, the ground looks very weird (on the mobile version)

Can you post a screenshot?

• 3 posts
    March 15, 2022 5:27 AM PDT

ok max ummmm first thing i have been playing the mobile version since before u announced it I figured it out accidentally on the computer and then I told my friends here at school who played warmerise but honest to god saying before enow the mobile version was okay not the best but its ok have to try it again to see how it handles.

• 382 posts
    March 17, 2022 6:31 PM PDT

I should try warmerise

• March 18, 2022 6:10 PM PDT

It is WAY too laggy! i cant join any sever and my ping when i make my own i have 400 ping MINIMUM. And the maximum... dont get me started (it was over 1000!). Im not mad but this mobile version is very bad right now. And why cant this be downloadable with ads about this game to help this game grow.

• 2097 posts
    March 18, 2022 6:11 PM PDT
    Make sure you are in the correct region.
  • March 18, 2022 6:34 PM PDT

I was

• March 18, 2022 6:39 PM PDT

And i just saw a youbtube video about the 2017 version... and it looks WAY better than this version. But thats off topic. And max, i cant send a screenshot becuase i cant connect to my own sever. That time was rare.

• March 23, 2022 11:43 AM PDT

Ok. Now I can play normally. There are some HUGE bugs. First. There is no recoil with the weapons. Second. You can shoot while sprinting which looks EXTREMELY weird. Third, (this might just be lag) the character barely moves when he shoots (like he's not shooting.)

• 25 posts
    March 25, 2022 2:23 AM PDT

Good update, max! congratulations broo

This post was edited by iWeb at March 25, 2022 2:24 AM PDT
    • 58 posts
    April 1, 2022 8:12 AM PDT

6TRKUY,IREDJTFUYI,OYGUJMH,GH,HLUO,KU;O;PDGXKFRESFERGESSAWEFZWZWZRZWF

• 58 posts
    April 1, 2022 8:13 AM PDT

COOL MAX AND GOOD JOB

• April 9, 2022 4:32 PM PDT

In the mobile version, you can't move the car turret when you are in it

• April 9, 2022 4:37 PM PDT

And the controls are a little bit too big. Can you make a setting to customize the size of them?  And the game normally crashes and it gets laggy when there are more than 3 people

• 58 posts
    April 10, 2022 2:13 AM PDT

even its stuck on mine 

• 58 posts
    April 15, 2022 3:03 PM PDT

IN 9TH APRIL 2021 YEAH LONG TIME