Forums » General

• 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 10:18 AM PST

ever since the 1.7.2 update, the game has gotten a little laggy on public servers. on 1.7.1, i played with a full game and i was at 60 FPS. now im playing at 30. why? i think it is the moving bodies. maybe there should be an option for that. because ever since the update where the bodies moved by gernades, etc, it got laggy

• 998 posts
    November 11, 2022 11:07 AM PST
    Dynamic physics could be the reason, including the fix that prevents weapons from falling through the ground. Also, do you have the cape cloth simulation option enabled?
    • 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 11:11 AM PST

no

• 109 posts
    November 11, 2022 11:16 AM PST

This might be a strange fix, but if you use Firefox and install something to prevent unused tabs from loading, it reduces lag ("auto tab discard" is what I use).

• 954 posts
    November 11, 2022 11:16 AM PST

also, (this is off topic) can you look at my throwing knife model in suggestions? (again sorry for being off topic)

• Eve
    • 317 posts
    November 11, 2022 5:36 PM PST

Max said: Dynamic physics could be the reason, including the fix that prevents weapons from falling through the ground. Also, do you have the cape cloth simulation option enabled?

Honestly Max, you should add an option to enable or disable this and player bodies. If you enabled it, dead player bodies would be shown and have dynamic physics, but if disabled, player bodies immediately despawn and dynamic physics is disabled for dropped weapons.

• 250 posts
    November 14, 2022 7:13 PM PST

I use Brave browser for the least lag. My computer is a modified 2013 model (by modified I mean it was upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10) and every time I play Warme I get around from 50-60fps

• 250 posts
    November 14, 2022 7:15 PM PST

Also, I sometimes get stuck on dead bodies especially in vents and when I get stuck I have no way to move out until the body despawns, but b4 that happens I always die bcz I can't move. So this feature will be helpful to both my issue and what u said.

• 954 posts
    November 14, 2022 7:22 PM PST

yeah, max will add better physics to push the charaters