Forums » General

TOURNAMENT/EVENT (MAJESTY' MARVEL)

This topic has been closed.
    • 480 posts
    December 29, 2022 4:26 PM PST
    4th, 3rd or 2nd places doesn't get a prize. I just sent cash to them so that they can get the badge. Only first place gets a prize. Again, ******* are worried and mad over a game. Get your priorities together.
    • 1 posts
    December 29, 2022 4:31 PM PST
    You all are morons ;))) I’m Kazuki’s older brother, and yes I’m on my alt acc. A few months back I broke my pc and my old friend spii/h1rop asked to play in this tourny with me. I ended up playing in Kazuki’s pc and that’s why it shows the same ip. Also I told Kazuki to tell people that he’s me because I didn’t want any1 knowing I’m back to the game.

Pro tip: go spread more propaganda and keep making assumptions that are false ;)

Thank you so much 
    • 25 posts
    December 29, 2022 5:30 PM PST
    ImmortalGunner said:
    You all are morons ;))) I’m Kazuki’s older brother, and yes I’m on my alt acc. A few months back I broke my pc and my old friend spii/h1rop asked to play in this tourny with me. I ended up playing in Kazuki’s pc and that’s why it shows the same ip. Also I told Kazuki to tell people that he’s me because I didn’t want any1 knowing I’m back to the game.

Pro tip: go spread more propaganda and keep making assumptions that are false ;)

Thank you so much 
    So swagtwiq is your sister too i think like we are dumb lmfao
    • 25 posts
    December 29, 2022 5:33 PM PST
    Plus playing at the same time than Kazuki weird asf isnt it but OK lol