• 2 posts
    December 10, 2022 3:29 AM PST

I am with superhuman

• 375 posts
    December 10, 2022 3:47 AM PST

make it fpv or otherwise it will be unfair looking through walls :(

• 480 posts
    December 10, 2022 3:56 AM PST
    You can use whichever you want. How exactly does a player look through walls?
    • 375 posts
    December 10, 2022 6:16 AM PST

do you really think you cant see people through walls on tpv without even peeking?

• 49 posts
    December 10, 2022 6:29 AM PST

Majesty said: You can use whichever you want. How exactly does a player look through walls?

Just wanna chime in and say that's a very fair point they've made. In TPV, you can camp behind corners and obstacles to see incoming players from either side of your screen, they wouldn't know you were there. In FPV you would just see a wall.

It is best to make a poll, let the participants decide whether or not TPV should be allowed, but I'm fairly certain the majority would be against it and I totally understand why.

This post was edited by fshiteup at December 10, 2022 6:32 AM PST
    • 375 posts
    December 10, 2022 6:37 AM PST

i can surely tell you everyone will be against it 

• 480 posts
    December 10, 2022 6:58 AM PST

xKurzy said:

do you really think you cant see people through walls on tpv without even peeking?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I simply didnt know what you're reffering to, I do not use snipers often, so I did not understand the refrence.

This post was edited by Majesty at December 10, 2022 10:21 AM PST
    • 480 posts
    December 10, 2022 7:04 AM PST

fshiteup said:

Majesty said: You can use whichever you want. How exactly does a player look through walls?

Just wanna chime in and say that's a very fair point they've made. In TPV, you can camp behind corners and obstacles to see incoming players from either side of your screen, they wouldn't know you were there. In FPV you would just see a wall.

It is best to make a poll, let the participants decide whether or not TPV should be allowed, but I'm fairly certain the majority would be against it and I totally understand why.

okay, I will make a poll in the server's announcement channel. Thanks!

This post was edited by Majesty at December 10, 2022 7:04 AM PST
    • 1147 posts
    December 11, 2022 5:24 AM PST

TEAM NAME: LEARN SHOOTINKTeam Name: LEARN SHOOTINK

Members: Axysia . Kynsuke

Team Moto: Neva eva aim on floor, Just aim on enemy feis and of course lern crosshairing placement

• 480 posts
    December 11, 2022 6:34 AM PST
    '_'
    • 480 posts
    December 11, 2022 10:26 AM PST
    Please do not join the event page unless you're participating or you'll be removed. If want to participate, speak to an host that was listed above. Thanks in advance.
    • 998 posts
    December 11, 2022 10:35 AM PST

Majesty said: Please do not join the event page unless you're participating or you'll be removed. If want to participate, speak to an host that was listed above. Thanks in advance.

Try enabling "People must be invited to RSVP for this event" in the Event settings.

• 2098 posts
    December 11, 2022 11:23 AM PST
    Tip: events like this take months of preparation in order for them to run smoothly. Please note that scheduling matches to conform to everyone’s time zones isn’t easy. Make sure that you give yourselves enough time to prepare the standard operating procedures and rules clearly so that it is clear that everyone understands the expectations of the event.
    • 480 posts
    December 11, 2022 12:07 PM PST
    @Max, Thank you! ! I'll do it as soon as I'm on a PC
    • 480 posts
    December 12, 2022 7:56 AM PST

N.B: We close off on adding teams on the 14th of December. We will start our first match on the 16th.

• 480 posts
    December 13, 2022 4:54 AM PST
    Can you guys follow the instructions stated about being added to the event. Some teams might not get added to the layout because instructions aren't being followed.
    • 1 posts
    December 13, 2022 11:08 AM PST

wanna play but no friend

• 480 posts
    December 13, 2022 2:15 PM PST

Kingler said:

wanna play but no friend

Hi, Kingler. I have a person in my server who wants a teammate. Do you have a discord? you can add me @Majesty#1111 and I will add you to his team

• 25 posts
    December 13, 2022 2:29 PM PST
    I Am with kingler already lol
    • 480 posts
    December 13, 2022 2:36 PM PST

ShinYuna said: I Am with kingler already lol
    But he just said he didnt have a mate.... well, if he is ur mate, dc me or sav and i will add u to the lineup

• 25 posts
    December 13, 2022 2:38 PM PST
    You banned me @Crew bruh -_-
    • 2098 posts
    December 13, 2022 2:52 PM PST
    I’ve heard a lot of controversy over this. You should only ban or disqualify people that actually violate rules.
    • 480 posts
    December 13, 2022 2:56 PM PST

ShinYuna said: You banned me @Crew bruh -_-
    Account "crew" unbanned. You can rejoin and dm me. 

• 480 posts
    December 13, 2022 3:05 PM PST

Castiel said: I’ve heard a lot of controversy over this. You should only ban or disqualify people that actually violate rules.
    One thing I hate, is to back and forth unnessarily on the internet. It doesn't matter what anyone tells you. The rules of the event were stated, if ANYONE is toxic or causing drama within the event; being toxic/disrespectful to any of the hosts or other participants, they will be banned from my server and disqualified from the event. I do not need, nor did I ask for your 2 cents within the event, if you're not interested in participating, there's no need for you to comment here. 

This post was edited by Majesty at December 13, 2022 3:17 PM PST
    • 25 posts
    December 13, 2022 3:08 PM PST
    Its @Abyss not Crew ;)