Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.5

This topic has been closed.
    • 954 posts
    February 9, 2023 8:35 PM PST
    Ok isn’t it funny how I’m not getting *any* of these problems? I haven’t got any problems and I just use edge on a windows 11 laptop
    • 58 posts
    February 11, 2023 4:16 AM PST

The new menu is too classic to be honest

• 998 posts
    February 17, 2023 3:23 PM PST

Update 5

- Added Quick Play to the regular menu and renamed "Play Now" to "Room List" when opening the game without the interactive menu
    - Improved KDR coefficient for team balancing (to account for the players with lots of deaths and very few kills)
    - Added loading animation and background image to the loading screen
    - Slightly improved performance while having menus opened
    - Improved Humvee collision detection accuracy

P.S. If you get kicked from the room with the "...connectivity issue" message (and don't use any hacks) let me know

This post was edited by Admin at February 17, 2023 5:51 PM PST
    • 6 posts
    February 18, 2023 6:36 AM PST

Max said:

Update 5

- Added Quick Play to the regular menu and renamed "Play Now" to "Room List" when opening the game without the interactive menu
    - Improved KDR coefficient for team balancing (to account for the players with lots of deaths and very few kills)

P.S. If you get kicked from the room with the "...connectivity issue" message (and don't use any hacks) let me know

I am keep getting kicked out of the rooms beacause of some "connectivity issue". I never used any hacks and my internet is really good, so i don't know what is going on. Can you help?

• 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 6:54 AM PST
    Rochamitu said:

Max said:

Update 5

I am keep getting kicked out of the rooms beacause of some "connectivity issue". I never used any hacks and my internet is really good, so i don't know what is going on. Can you help?

Are you getting kicked every time, or occasionally? Can you record a video from when you join until it kicks you, then upload to YouTube unlisted and message me the link, it will help finding the cause and fixing this issue.
    • 6 posts
    February 18, 2023 6:59 AM PST

Max said:
    Rochamitu said:

Max said:

Update 5

Are you getting kicked every time, or occasionally? Can you record a video from when you join until it kicks you, then upload to YouTube unlisted and message me the link, it will help finding the cause and fixing this issue.

I am getting kicked every time, from every map, after like 5 minutes of playing. Well, i can try to record it, but i am not good at such things. 

This post was edited by Rochamitu at February 18, 2023 7:14 AM PST
    • 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:26 AM PST
    @Rochamitu Are you by chance overclocking your CPU?
    • 6 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:30 AM PST

@Max, Ok, i got it. From the moment i joined, to the moment i get kicked out. Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/RxpFm8VO_p0

• 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:41 AM PST
    Rochamitu said:

@Max, Ok, i got it. From the moment i joined, to the moment i get kicked out. Here is the link:

Before anything, can you try a different browser and see if the same issue happens there?
    • 954 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:42 AM PST
    I can try edge and see if it crashes/kicks me off
    • 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:45 AM PST
    Spacetrooper said:
    I can try edge and see if it crashes/kicks me off

The game kicks you due to connectivity issue as well?
    • 954 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:48 AM PST

i can't even join. it says "connection issues: exeption" without being in the match

• 954 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:55 AM PST

my gosh... I joined a quick play (apparently quick play works) and it was very weird. it was like... off. the time went into the negatives. it went to -2 on the time when it said match is over, and it didn't show the performance until the yellow/orange bar was at its halfway point. should we go into testing Max?

• 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 7:59 AM PST
    Spacetrooper said:

my gosh... I joined a quick play (apparently quick play works) and it was very weird. it was like... off. the time went into the negatives. it went to -2 on the time when it said match is over, and it didn't show the performance until the yellow/orange bar was at its halfway point. should we go into testing Max?

First, try Edge and see if the same issue happens there.
    • 954 posts
    February 18, 2023 8:06 AM PST

i always have edge and its the only thing I use. i did use edge for it. now the actual servers work. which is weird that they didn't a second ago and it was the same server

• 954 posts
    February 18, 2023 8:12 AM PST

and now the quick play is normal by clicking the floating bubble thing. thats strange. I liked where you could click play now and it would automaticly go into fullscreen and you could quit the game with the X in the left corner. why did you remove that feature?

• 6 posts
    February 18, 2023 8:37 AM PST

Max said:
    Rochamitu said:

Before anything, can you try a different browser and see if the same issue happens there?

Ok, i tried on edge and it works good. Thanks.

• 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 8:42 AM PST
    @Rochamitu Now the question is, what browser did you use before, so I can check what was causing the issue.
    • 6 posts
    February 18, 2023 8:44 AM PST

@Max, I used Chrome.

• 1146 posts
    February 18, 2023 8:45 AM PST

@Max btw my friend @Gemoxy and @ikuto used to have 40 ping in EU now they have between 70-150 after the last update (update 5 i guess) and i once got kicked from "Connectivity issues" when i had normal ping such as 80.

This post was edited by Cyanex at February 18, 2023 8:46 AM PST
  • February 18, 2023 10:05 AM PST

max there is bug when u kill someone u get kicked after the kill like its happened to much 

• 5 posts
    February 18, 2023 10:56 AM PST

after the new update, some kind of error appeared that kicks players allegedly because of ping, although the ping did not even rise, it seems to me that everyone already had this

• 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 2:06 PM PST

Update 6

- Possibly reduced the incidence of "connectivity issue" errors
    - Possibly fixed rooms sometimes getting stuck on refresh

If you're still experiencing a "connectivity issue" error, refresh the game page with Ctrl+F5 and try again (if still happening, let me know).

This post was edited by Admin at February 18, 2023 2:09 PM PST
    • 21 posts
    February 18, 2023 2:14 PM PST

Max its still happening i was in a server and it kicked everybody out and it made them lose their xp including me

• 998 posts
    February 18, 2023 2:17 PM PST

NichBuster said:

Max its still happening i was in a server and it kicked everybody out and it made them lose their xp including me

Players need to refresh the game page in order for the update to take effect.