Forums » News & Announcements

Warmerise - 2.7.5

This topic has been closed.
    • 2 posts
    February 7, 2023 4:34 AM PST

Why did you break the game? Now you can't access or create normal servers!!!!!!

• 250 posts
    February 7, 2023 5:49 AM PST

Huh you can. Just click the Full Game button or whatever it's called.

Honestly when will we be grateful that Max is working very hard by himself just to make the game better??

• 609 posts
    February 7, 2023 6:43 AM PST

vlaleost said:

Why did you break the game? Now you can't access or create normal servers!!!!!!

This confusion was sure to expected

you can, click on 'full game' in bottom left

• 1 posts
    February 7, 2023 6:54 AM PST

Ver2.7.5 is too bad

I can't play with chlome and firefox

• 954 posts
    February 7, 2023 6:57 AM PST
    I think max should postpone this update. It got too crazy (no one and join (or at least lots of complaints of it) and just a little un original)
    • 93 posts
    February 7, 2023 9:29 AM PST

To be honest, I don't really like the new Play Now page. It looks too all-over-the-place...

Maybe something like this would be better? (Note: I quickly doodled it up in Photoshop. It's not a coded demo and stuff like color could probably be fine-tuned better.)

• 415 posts
    February 7, 2023 9:44 AM PST

DeadArt said:

To be honest, I don't really like the new Play Now page. It looks too all-over-the-place...

Maybe something like this would be better? (Note: I quickly doodled it up in Photoshop. It's not a coded demo and stuff like color could probably be fine-tuned better.)

this way prety cool

• 998 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:25 AM PST
    @DeadArt Great job on the layout, looks clean and well put together. I will be working on the mobile version of the quick join soon (for the new mobile app), and it looks more fitting for the smaller screens, eventually, the desktop version will be updated as well, the layout is constantly evolving, and it's quite different from how it was originally planned.
    • 415 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:46 AM PST

Max said: @DeadArt Great job on the layout, looks clean and well put together. I will be working on the mobile version of the quick join soon (for the new mobile app), and it looks more fitting for the smaller screens, eventually, the desktop version will be updated as well, the layout is constantly evolving, and it's quite different from how it was originally planned.

can u pls intriduce a PS CD for it

• 998 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:53 AM PST

Update 2

- Fixed bug when joining Quick Play Room without players would convert it to a regular TDM room
    - Fixed bug when the Quick Play would use Nuke mode if it was previously enabled in the Room Creation menu
    - Made door opening and closing speeds framerate independent
    - Fixed bug on T-Pile when the door would close while the player is still near it
    - Fixed bug when the 'Quick' game mode prefix would not appear in the mobile version
    - Fixed bug when the spawn shield would not disable when throwing grenades or placing mines

This post was edited by Admin at February 7, 2023 11:55 AM PST
    • 415 posts
    February 7, 2023 11:56 AM PST

Max if we enter thisy year top 100 we get immediately badge or wait until update

• 93 posts
    February 7, 2023 1:04 PM PST

@Max Thanks :) Also, did a lucky draw one:

• February 7, 2023 1:10 PM PST

DeadArt said:

@Max Thanks :) Also, did a lucky draw one:

keep goin i hope max do One of these designs in the future

• 954 posts
    February 7, 2023 2:57 PM PST
    New mobile app??? What is that supposed to mean?
    • 954 posts
    February 7, 2023 3:03 PM PST
    And max can you add my suggestions? The blue shield for blue team and red shield for red team? I messaged you Max please take a look at them please.
    • 998 posts
    February 7, 2023 4:45 PM PST

Update 3

- Possibly fixed the bug when the Room List would stuck on refreshing
    - Updated KDR coefficient to account for the players with lots of deaths and few kills (to prevent teams from being too unbalanced)

This post was edited by Admin at February 7, 2023 4:46 PM PST
    • 21 posts
    February 7, 2023 5:08 PM PST

I had played with him yesterday he was on for a whole match

• 954 posts
    February 7, 2023 5:45 PM PST
    Max can you post when you are going to be on the game? I want to play with you/talk about my suggestions. I won’t be on for a couple of days. But please post when you will be on
    • 998 posts
    February 8, 2023 5:22 PM PST

Update 4

- Changed Custom Map sorting algorithm to account for the usage frequency instead of just rating
    - Improved performance when scrolling through custom maps
    - Fixed bug when custom map previews would not load sometimes
    - Custom maps can now be selected by clicking anywhere on the card instead of the "Select" button
    - Fixed bug when the game would stuck when joining the room with the "Disable TPS" option

• 250 posts
    February 8, 2023 5:25 PM PST

Hrolf won't have any problems finding Die-Rise anymore, xdxd

• 954 posts
    February 8, 2023 5:45 PM PST
    @max, can you please look at my suggestions? It seems like you are ignoring me (which I doubt it, but if I am being annoying just tell me directly, but please answer my things I suggest)
    • 21 posts
    February 8, 2023 5:54 PM PST

Don't be pushy

• 954 posts
    February 8, 2023 6:12 PM PST
    That’s what I want max to tell me: if I’m being pushy or not. If I am I will apologize and stop/lower my suggestion… rate
    • 954 posts
    February 9, 2023 5:41 PM PST
    I haven’t seen this
    • 998 posts
    February 9, 2023 6:01 PM PST

@professionalsniper Try a different browser (or an incognito mode tab in your browser, so no cached files are used) and see if it fixes the issue. If it does, you need to clear the cache in your browser.