Forums » General

Warmerise on Steam

• 954 posts
    May 10, 2023 6:55 AM PDT
    Well yeah but he used the inaccurate bullet spread without aiming. So actually it’s pretty lazy to shoot someone with a sniper in close range. People just use the damage for their technique. Then they abuse it by going face to face firing like someone with a assault rifle
  • Eve
    • 317 posts
    May 10, 2023 12:39 PM PDT

Max said: The issues cannot be just for you, the majority of the players have to agree on them, otherwise, they're not an issue for everyone.

@Max, here https://warmerise.com/forums/topic/3359/mostly-every-issue-about-the-game. I might have forgot some but I'll comment them once something pops up.

• May 10, 2023 11:35 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:

Also, here are the visible problems of the game.

• default sniper is used too much as close range
    • additionals should have a 5 second cooldown (or maybe add an option to set a certian time limit in the room creation)
    • instead of reducing the number of additionals, you have one but it recharges over time (this goes with the one right above)
    • jet is way too OP and breaks the physics (no realistic flying. all the players do is just go up and down and bomb everyone)
    • car should have first person driving and 3rd person turret option
    • revolver fire rate should be dropped a little (fires to fast for a revolver)
    • should be a smooth climbing feature to replace the spam jump to climb a hill
    • stamina runs out way too fast
    • car physics are way too "hollow", meaning when you ram each other the two cars either get stuck in each other and vibrate a lot, or one (or both) flies out of the multiverse, while taking so much damage that you start to flame.
    • when you run over bodies it takes way too much damage that you start smoking or flaming.
    • weapons become stiff after you pick them up casually (without throwing it)
    • and last but very not least: the hit delay with the guns, meaning you get shot but on your screen the opponent hits a wall. this also applies to sniping. when a sniper is on a hill, it seems like they are shooting through the hill. I can't see any part of their body besides 0.001% of their head.
    • </ ul>
    can u stfu with ur sh!t ideas
    • 954 posts
    May 11, 2023 6:31 AM PDT
    These are problems in the game, not ideas. Check what the definition of “idea” and “problems” are. I think you got those mixed up.