Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

My account does not log in !!! :,(

• 36 posts
    May 30, 2023 3:34 PM PDT

One morning I decided to play warmerise, but there was a problem, it was like not registered, so I restarted the game and it happened again.

I asked for help on discord, I tried to restart my pc but it was still the same, I even tried it from another pc with windows 11 but it didn't work either.

Every time I play my weapons appear but not my name and some think I h4k3d the game.

Max please help me, this is very annoying.

Evidence: 

• 36 posts
    May 30, 2023 3:37 PM PDT

This is a video where the problem is better appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/live/-8ec52NVOZ4?feature=share

• 96 posts
    May 30, 2023 4:01 PM PDT
    Bro it's a bug that will be fixed soon wtf you want?
    • 458 posts
    May 30, 2023 4:07 PM PDT

Last I checked, seems pretty obvious that she has an issue with signing in back into the game.

• 954 posts
    May 30, 2023 4:33 PM PDT
    Did you put your ***** and password correctly?
    • 285 posts
    May 30, 2023 10:40 PM PDT
    Spacetrooper said:
    Did you put your ***** and password correctly?

Its not an issue with log in data. The person is logged in its just not showing that its logged in. Because all bought weapons are there. And are used in the game. So for some reason it's the game itself that does not connect the account name.

I had that happen to me once but back than I just cleared cache, logged out. Closed browser. Played around as player and than logged back in and it was back to normal...

Idk if that would work here if even switching browser didn't fix the issue... you can try this... but I think its actually the account itself that's bugged

@LunaMercenary
  • May 31, 2023 1:06 AM PDT
    Havent watched the video, but have you tried login from game? Does it just redirect u where u are currently logged in?
    • 415 posts
    May 31, 2023 2:35 AM PDT
    MaxProBrotherLmfao said:
    Havent watched the video, but have you tried login from game? Does it just redirect u where u are currently logged in?

Why we can't even go to ur profile it shows private page
    • 36 posts
    May 31, 2023 5:04 AM PDT

MaxProBrotherLmfao dijo: No he visto el video, pero ¿intentaste iniciar sesión desde el juego? ¿Simplemente te redirige a dónde estás conectado actualmente?

Yes, it shows me the beginning where my profile and publications are

• May 31, 2023 8:24 AM PDT
    Log out, play a game as guest, log back in
    • 36 posts
    June 1, 2023 8:09 AM PDT

I found out the problem, it was because of the clan I created. i removed it and it worked

• 285 posts
    June 1, 2023 8:49 AM PDT
    LunaMercenary said:

I found out the problem, it was because of the clan I created. i removed it and it worked

Glad it worked out in the end!