Forums » General

Best clan

• 22 posts
    June 2, 2023 11:48 AM PDT

my clan 7-days: 7-days~| - Clan Profile - Warmerise
    now  rank of my clan is TOP 3, check it from here:Warmerise - Clan Ranking Top 1000 , i will sell my clan if any one willing to buy it.

• 30 posts
    June 2, 2023 12:02 PM PDT

woow really this clan is so talent

• 78 posts
    June 5, 2023 10:57 AM PDT

wait were do you see the clan leaderboard

• 78 posts
    June 5, 2023 10:59 AM PDT

bro wtf that leaderboard is acutally wrong half the clans should be higher

• 22 posts
    June 5, 2023 1:46 PM PDT

austindidnot said:

wait were do you see the clan leaderboard

Warmerise - Clan Ranking Top 1000

• 30 posts
    June 5, 2023 1:57 PM PDT

austindidnot said:

bro wtf that leaderboard is acutally wrong half the clans should be higher

wtf the clan ranking stright here and you talk that some clans better than some ?? wtf

• 285 posts
    June 5, 2023 10:54 PM PDT
    The clan ranking is and allways has been kinda rigged. So it doesn't show the actual strength of the clan... there can be a clans ranked really "good" but the actual players are just farming players all day but against better players they would loose...
    • 22 posts
    June 6, 2023 12:26 AM PDT

Lion7 said: The clan ranking is and allways has been kinda rigged. So it doesn't show the actual strength of the clan... there can be a clans ranked really "good" but the actual players are just farming players all day but against better players they would loose...

I am sorry to say that everything you say is just nonsense, the clan ranking depends on the skill without a doubt, as for the farm, the system has been modified by Max and no longer gives you points on it, and if you do not know the members of my clan, do not be foolish and say that it will lose to others, there are some clans The strong one, which is not among the top ten, and the reason is that it has a large number of members who reduce the clan’s ranking

• 96 posts
    June 6, 2023 2:52 AM PDT
    No skill, your clan is bbot. Lion is right. Cry about it now )): gfssShjcsugUinb
    • 197 posts
    June 6, 2023 4:24 AM PDT

If there's anything more useless than the TOP100 that must be the clan ranking.

Ever since it was implemented people just played around with the formula and the top has always consisted of clans that have from 5 to 10 members with "good" KDR and "appropriate" killstreak and that's about it. Back in the day we had some efsanesow clan that had 4 farming accounts in it + him.

P.S- Worth noting that it says on top of the ranking itself that it doesn't even represent actual skill.

This post was edited by Erlaanz at June 6, 2023 4:27 AM PDT
    • 1147 posts
    June 6, 2023 4:54 AM PDT

• 30 posts
    June 6, 2023 11:17 AM PDT

Aetoyn said:

huh

• 30 posts
    June 6, 2023 11:19 AM PDT

Erlaanz said:

If there's anything more useless than the TOP100 that must be the clan ranking.

Ever since it was implemented people just played around with the formula and the top has always consisted of clans that have from 5 to 10 members with "good" KDR and "appropriate" killstreak and that's about it. Back in the day we had some efsanesow clan that had 4 farming accounts in it + him.

P.S- Worth noting that it says on top of the ranking itself that it doesn't even represent actual skill.

no the clan rankung modified, KDR mean nothing

• 285 posts
    June 6, 2023 11:46 AM PDT
    xSlooom said:

Lion7 said: The clan ranking is and allways has been kinda rigged. So it doesn't show the actual strength of the clan... there can be a clans ranked really "good" but the actual players are just farming players all day but against better players they would loose...

I am sorry to say that everything you say is just nonsense, the clan ranking depends on the skill without a doubt, as for the farm, the system has been modified by Max and no longer gives you points on it, and if you do not know the members of my clan, do not be foolish and say that it will lose to others, there are some clans The strong one, which is not among the top ten, and the reason is that it has a large number of members who reduce the clan’s ranking

Well my nonsense is actually what the "note" of clan ranking says, so by that you say the note for clan ranking is nonsense wich means how the clan ranking is made is nonsense. Meaning you basically said the clan ranking is nonsense. I think that is not what you wanted to say did you? But if you introduce me to your clan mates and I can see their fights in sky and they prove to be better than other skyplayer im conficed
    This post was edited by Lion7 at June 6, 2023 11:49 AM PDT
    • 2099 posts
    June 6, 2023 11:51 AM PDT

Everyone knows RK is the best clan 

• 197 posts
    June 6, 2023 2:02 PM PDT

SilverCouncil said:

Everyone knows RK is the best clan 

You better delete this before Faerie sees you didn't mention Fantasia.

• 2099 posts
    June 6, 2023 5:18 PM PDT
    Oh no I was almost assassinated last time I made that mistake
    • 460 posts
    June 6, 2023 6:32 PM PDT

|[SUNRiZE]| and |[MURDER INC.]| are still on top.

• 78 posts
    June 6, 2023 7:46 PM PDT

LightningStorm said:

|[SUNRiZE]| and |[MURDER INC.]| are still on top.

yea muder inc. should be top

This post was edited by austindidnot at June 6, 2023 7:47 PM PDT
    • 493 posts
    June 7, 2023 1:32 AM PDT

"7 days is the best clan" go to sky the pass is Ali, you will quickly go down. 

• 57 posts
    June 7, 2023 10:00 AM PDT
    the best clans:
    Murder Inc, Savage, JDI, K1. (In Sky)
    • 493 posts
    June 7, 2023 10:32 AM PDT

Xiimple said: the best clans: Murder Inc, Savage, JDI, K1. (In Sky)

wow yes Murder inc pros in sky I saw them all days 

• 57 posts
    June 7, 2023 11:24 AM PDT
    Yep
    • 57 posts
    June 7, 2023 11:30 AM PDT
    Oh and KAA40
    • 96 posts
    June 7, 2023 12:31 PM PDT
    and urmom so pra