Forums » General

[NEW] Report Hackers And Cheaters

• 1175 posts
    September 8, 2024 7:05 AM PDT

he no lie you ideots dont know what cache is? search cache on gogle and translate it thanks you very muhc now let mi keep botF4rming :c

• 113 posts
    September 8, 2024 8:34 AM PDT

Cyanex said:

he no lie you ideots dont know what cache is? search cache on gogle and translate it thanks you very muhc now let mi keep botF4rming :c

I have verified on different occasions that every 5 minutes added 1 kill before my complaint and now that MrX knows that I discovered it, he deactivated the cheat machine and tells lies and added to your ignorance of making any post without analyzing the video

• 1175 posts
    September 8, 2024 8:49 AM PDT

bro can't you get sarcasm? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

• MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 8, 2024 9:04 AM PDT

@Airwolf, am I a developer of Warmerise or the owner of the web hosting Warmerise is using? You're just as toxic as Gardener, often speaking against me in servers, usually in Spanish, maybe so I don't understand a word you're saying.

• 113 posts
    September 8, 2024 9:15 AM PDT

MrX said:

@Airwolf, am I a developer of Warmerise or the owner of the web hosting Warmerise is using? You're just as toxic as Gardener, often speaking against me in servers, usually in Spanish, maybe so I don't understand a word you're saying.

I just want to make known the evidence of your cheating in the game

• 113 posts
    September 8, 2024 9:16 AM PDT

MrX  Hacking / Cheating

https://warmerise.com/profile/MrX

The player MrX adds kills and XP 7x24 and every 5 minutes adds 1 kill without playing

For this reason it is understood that he occupies the first place without playing

I attached video evidence that shows that it adds up to 1 kill every 5 minutes 7 days for 24 hours

https://youtu.be/kfZWJcntuak

You can check the number of deaths yourself, as it is added every 5 minutes.

Today 08/09/2024 after my complaint MrX has stopped the cheating machine and MrX tells lies to avoid being banned

The player MrX when we did not see him in the top 100 list used this system of cheating more frequently but when MrX reaches the top 100 and begins to expose himself before everyone's eyes MrX slows down the cheating machine so that it seems imperceptible before everyone's eyes.

• MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 8, 2024 9:19 AM PDT

I remember when users were accusing you of cheating for being top 1 with double the XP of the top 2 player. Now you're trying to play tricks on me.

• 110 posts
    September 8, 2024 9:23 AM PDT
    Hey y’all, I just got back from church so I didn’t see all this. Let’s stop arguing, Airwolf has presented his evidence, MrX has told us his defense, now it’s up to Kalamar. There’s nothing more we can do, so let’s just wait it out like gentlemen.
  • MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 8, 2024 9:32 AM PDT

pokemonster said: Hey y’all, I just got back from church so I didn’t see all this. Let’s stop arguing, Airwolf has presented his evidence, MrX has told us his defense, now it’s up to Kalamar. There’s nothing more we can do, so let’s just wait it out like gentlemen.

Thank you for the sensible reply. Indeed, Kalamar or any admin can review my account to see the XP I earn over a few rounds. Unlike Gardener, I don’t play continuously, I do have a life outside of Warmerise.

• 113 posts
    September 8, 2024 9:35 AM PDT

MrX said:

I remember when users were accusing you of cheating for being top 1 with double the XP of the top 2 player. Now you're trying to play tricks on me.

I only show the evidence obtained from your cheating in the game

• MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 8, 2024 10:16 AM PDT

Airwolf said:

MrX said:

Your video clearly shows gameplay on TheIsland map. Once dead, i have to travel miles with gravity or the UFO just to find an enemy to kill. That easily takes 3-4 minutes, and the score updates take even longer due to caching. What do you expect 10 kills in 5-10 minutes on that map? I’m not an XP farmer who only plays on Doors or other small maps. A cheat machine? Wow. The way you’re describing my abilities, it sounds like I have access to the game’s database. Why would anyone with sense cheat in a game with fewer than 20 active users? Come on, we’re just playing for fun. You've blocked me, so I can't even view your profile or gather any evidence against you? Relax and let the admins handle this case.

• off
    • 235 posts
    September 8, 2024 10:36 AM PDT

MrX  Hacking / Cheating

https://warmerise.com/profile/MrX

The player MrX adds kills and XP 7x24 and every 5 minutes adds 1 kill without playing

For this reason it is understood that he occupies the first place without playing

I attached video evidence that shows that it adds up to 1 kill every 5 minutes 7 days for 24 hours

https://youtu.be/kfZWJcntuak

You can check the number of deaths yourself, as it is added every 5 minutes.

Today 08/09/2024 after my complaint MrX has stopped the cheating machine and MrX tells lies to avoid being banned

The player MrX when we did not see him in the top 100 list used this system of cheating more frequently but when MrX reaches the top 100 and begins to expose himself before everyone's eyes MrX slows down the cheating machine so that it seems imperceptible before everyone's eyes.

+ he uses guest to cheat (aimbot , wall hacks , aimlock ) THEN transfer xp to his main account (to not get recorded by his name and get banned) 
    PROOF: https://prnt.sc/ft0esV2cGTy3

This post was edited by off at September 8, 2024 10:37 AM PDT
  • off
    • 235 posts
    September 8, 2024 10:39 AM PDT

MrX said:

Airwolf said:

MrX said:

Your video clearly shows gameplay on TheIsland map. Once dead, i have to travel miles with gravity or the UFO just to find an enemy to kill. That easily takes 3-4 minutes, and the score updates take even longer due to caching. What do you expect 10 kills in 5-10 minutes on that map? I’m not an XP farmer who only plays on Doors or other small maps. A cheat machine? Wow. The way you’re describing my abilities, it sounds like I have access to the game’s database. Why would anyone with sense cheat in a game with fewer than 20 active users? Come on, we’re just playing for fun. You've blocked me, so I can't even view your profile or gather any evidence against you? Relax and let the admins handle this case.

nice excuse , the whole match is 10-20 minutes 
    u get 1 kill every 5 minutes ? 4 kills for 20 minutes ????
    and got to top 1 using that way 
    YES YES I BELIEVE U

• MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 8, 2024 10:46 AM PDT

off said:

+ he uses guest to cheat (aimbot , wall hacks , aimlock ) THEN transfer xp to his main account (to not get recorded by his name and get banned) 

According to your words, I either have superpowers or I’m the game developer.

• off
    • 235 posts
    September 8, 2024 11:15 AM PDT

MrX said:

off said:

According to your words, I either have superpowers or I’m the game developer.

or cheater ? :surprised:

• MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 8, 2024 11:19 AM PDT

off said:
    YES YES I BELIEVE U

So, according to you, the round shouldn't automatically restart as it normally does.

The video is 12 minutes and 13 seconds long, showing 2 kills and 1 death. Unregistered users on TheIsland drive around the entire map in the hummer. What do you expect? how many kills could someone possibly get that way?

Becoming top 1 with just 1 kill every 5 minutes? are you sure about your math?

Let me help you:

From January 1st until today (September 8, 2024), that's 252 days. There are 1,440 minutes in a day.

1,440 divided by 5 equals 288 intervals per day.

So, 252 days multiplied by 288 intervals equals 72,576 intervals.

72,576 intervals multiplied by 5 XP per interval equals 362,880 total XP as of September 8, 2024.

Ohh whaat, I have 1,230,662 XP this year.

This post was edited by MrX at September 8, 2024 11:30 AM PDT
  • off
    • 235 posts
    September 8, 2024 11:50 AM PDT

MrX said:

off said:
    YES YES I BELIEVE U

So, according to you, the round shouldn't automatically restart as it normally does.

The video is 12 minutes and 13 seconds long, showing 2 kills and 1 death. Unregistered users on TheIsland drive around the entire map in the hummer. What do you expect? how many kills could someone possibly get that way?

Let me help you:

From January 1st until today (September 8, 2024), that's 252 days. There are 1,440 minutes in a day.

72,576 intervals multiplied by 5 XP per interval equals 362,880 total XP as of September 8, 2024.

u started doing it after i caught u using cheats on guest and transfer kills to account

also , why 1 jan ? u can cheat any day bro 
    fake math

• 523 posts
    September 8, 2024 12:01 PM PDT
    MrX said:

off said:
    YES YES I BELIEVE U

Let me help you:

This isn't a perfect argument. If you were injecting fake kills onto your profile somehow, that would still mean that you earned nearly 363,000 xp for zero effort by cheating. This is true even if you also played legitimately for the remaining 800,000 or so XP. Cheating isn't magically okay if it's a minority of the gameplay. To be clear, I don't actually care about any of this, but this math argument is just silly.
  • MrX
    • 27 posts
    September 8, 2024 12:35 PM PDT

I did the math to clarify that I didn’t become top 1 by altering the database. Therefore, a guest user claiming to be 'MrX' and saying in chat that they are adding the score from the guest account to the main 'MrX' account still doesn’t make any sense.

• off
    • 235 posts
    September 8, 2024 12:55 PM PDT

MrX said:

I did the math to clarify that I didn’t become top 1 by altering the database. Therefore, a guest user claiming to be 'MrX' and saying in chat that they are adding the score from the guest account to the main 'MrX' account still doesn’t make any sense.

no one ever have seen u playing last 2 months.
    explain where xp came from ?

• 369 posts
    September 8, 2024 12:55 PM PDT
    shut up
    • 475 posts
    September 8, 2024 6:33 PM PDT

25 updates overnight gg

• 1175 posts
    September 9, 2024 4:42 AM PDT

ban this kid https://warmerise.com/profile/HypNez for using anti-recoil in G36 with Gardener, lately they became "pro" somehow at the same time? prob discovered a program good job @Friends clan you scummy toxic cheating bots xD

also i believe there was a post in this forum that shows HypNez lag switching.

• 1175 posts
    September 9, 2024 4:50 AM PDT

https://prnt.sc/tR5DRTgtNOlp most of the clan has chiters apparently which is why Friends is hated by everyone in this game lmao (except its own members aka gardener's slaves). also proofs of many members cheats are everyone in this site.

"best clan ever" - Gardener

" we never chit" - Gardener. 

waw so much truth :O go become a prophet of warmerise bro everyone will believe you maybe.

• off
    • 235 posts
    September 9, 2024 7:28 AM PDT

Cyanex said:

ban this kid https://warmerise.com/profile/HypNez for using anti-recoil in G36 with Gardener, lately they became "pro" somehow at the same time? prob discovered a program good job @Friends clan you scummy toxic cheating bots xD

also i believe there was a post in this forum that shows HypNez lag switching.

Agreed , he usually picks big maps , he hits all shots from miles away without missing *using G36 aka lowest recoil control* 
    in short range we notice that he shoots in one side even while we moving around (that means we are frozen in his screen) , that what makes him don't miss

Also Airwolf recorded him a video: https://youtu.be/PKCC31836AU