This post was edited by Unknown1 at September 15, 2024 7:37 AM PDT
    • 2 posts
    September 28, 2024 1:52 PM PDT

gardener
    hacks: anti recoil

hypnez
    hacks: same as gardeners

iceshadow
    hacks: possibly either aimbot or trigger bot could even be lag switch but I don't think it is personally
    reason I think he hacks is how he suddenly rapidly improved out of nowhere from 1kdr skill level to 2+kdr skill level in a matter of days

off
    hacks: lag switch
    he used to hack on unreg account now doing it on his main

ksud
    active scammer uses tournaments as a way to scam people out of mon3 and other means from what I've heard

no videos currently as I'm reallly lazy and even if I did they are hard to see on video as these hacks are subtle and take watching someone for a while or going against them yourself to know somethin is up

aimbot is the easiest to tell the aim is super smooth usually and tracks you in an inhuman way like beyond the abilities of human reactivity

walls would be the second easiest you can usually tell because it's usually hard to act like you can't see someone threw walls when you can y know what i mean if youve gone against someone with them in other games it's super rare for someone to actually be good at hiding it

if lag switchers are set to a low enough time like 50-100ms it can look on the boarder of normal and not and you can also spoof your ping which makes it even harder to tell something is up as their ping won't fluctuate like lag switchers will normally cause

anti recoil in this game it's a bit harder to tell you either have to wait until they spray up against a wall by accident or from killing someone near it and even then it's a like 20% chance it will be enough to know it's anti recoil or not just barely unless it's one spot they sprayed
    recoil control can be confused as anti recoil depending on the distance of the aim further and if there's no recoil and it's a g36 and really long distance it's probably anti recoil if it really close aim and there's no recoil it's probably recoil control distance matters when determining this

trigger bot is even harder to tell as for some it can be chalked up to either high vs low ping or really high fps depending on the scenario from how the games works it can also be confused for other hacks sometimes like any of the main ones

btw this is probably going to be brought up after posting this here yes I'm toxic to these players a lot because of this and also other players who are toxic in one way or another I'm toxic back bad habit but I can't just let that stuff slide y know?

• 374 posts
    September 28, 2024 3:16 PM PDT

agurauth said:

gardener

hypnez

iceshadow
    hacks: possibly either aimbot or trigger bot could even be lag switch but I don't think it is personally
    reason I think he hacks is how he suddenly rapidly improved out of nowhere from 1kdr skill level to 2+kdr skill level in a matter of days

off

ksud
    active scammer uses tournaments as a way to scam people out of mon3 and other means from what I've heard

no videos currently as I'm reallly lazy and even if I did they are hard to see on video as these hacks are subtle and take watching someone for a while or going against them yourself to know somethin is up

aimbot is the easiest to tell the aim is super smooth usually and tracks you in an inhuman way like beyond the abilities of human reactivity

walls would be the second easiest you can usually tell because it's usually hard to act like you can't see someone threw walls when you can y know what i mean if youve gone against someone with them in other games it's super rare for someone to actually be good at hiding it

if lag switchers are set to a low enough time like 50-100ms it can look on the boarder of normal and not and you can also spoof your ping which makes it even harder to tell something is up as their ping won't fluctuate like lag switchers will normally cause

anti recoil in this game it's a bit harder to tell you either have to wait until they spray up against a wall by accident or from killing someone near it and even then it's a like 20% chance it will be enough to know it's anti recoil or not just barely unless it's one spot they sprayed
    recoil control can be confused as anti recoil depending on the distance of the aim further and if there's no recoil and it's a g36 and really long distance it's probably anti recoil if it really close aim and there's no recoil it's probably recoil control distance matters when determining this

trigger bot is even harder to tell as for some it can be chalked up to either high vs low ping or really high fps depending on the scenario from how the games works it can also be confused for other hacks sometimes like any of the main ones

btw this is probably going to be brought up after posting this here yes I'm toxic to these players a lot because of this and also other players who are toxic in one way or another I'm toxic back bad habit but I can't just let that stuff slide y know?

bruh u called me antirecoil too and im literally just holding down left mouse

• 477 posts
    September 28, 2024 4:54 PM PDT

agurauth said:

gardener

hypnez

iceshadow

off

ksud

You forgot me, I am devastated :(

• 2 posts
    September 28, 2024 5:50 PM PDT

sometimes i just say it to others but these are the ones i know for sure

• 477 posts
    September 28, 2024 7:16 PM PDT

Everyone you've listed isn't even hacking lol, you just get mad whenever anyone kills you in the game, including at me, I'm sorry to say but your post is a false statement, you don't even have legitimate proof.