- Added new secondary weapon "CPW"
    - Added new cape "Dragon Cape"
    - Added option to hide entire HUD
    - Fixed third person camera clipping through walls
    - Tweaked third person walking animation
    - Added smooth rotation effect in first person mode
    - Slightly optimized game performance
    - WebGL is now a primary version on Play Now page

NOTE: As you probably already noticed the game performance is not as good compared to Web Player. In next update I will be doing even more work on optimization to improve gaming experience as much as possible.

Also while in game, opening scoreboard or weapon menu will significantly reduce fps, but since you don't need it to be opened at all times this shouldn't impact the gameplay that much

Update 2.3.7.01

- More performance improvements
    - Improved hit detection
    - Possibly fixed never ending round bug
    - Possibly fixed out of memory crash

NOTE: There is currently 2 types of crashes, the one is "out of memory" which should be fixed in this update, the other one is "out of bounds" which usually happen on maps with vehicles (I'm currently investigating this one)

This post was edited by Admin at October 10, 2017 9:38 PM PDT
  • October 9, 2017 10:47 AM PDT

Nice Uptaded Max .

• 507 posts
    October 9, 2017 11:15 AM PDT

I did a FPS test on most of the major browsers. For this test I started a private server on Base and stood on top of the domed building near red spawn while recording the average framerate. Here are my results:

Chrome: 66 FPS
    Firefox ESR: 72 FPS
    PaleMoon: 68 FPS (felt sluggish)
    Firefox 56.0.1: 76 FPS (felt very smooth)
    MSEdge: 59 FPS (God-awful, do not use)

It's worth noting that while Palemoon and Edge said they were giving me okay framerates, in game it felt a LOT worse than that. Edge was basically unplayable. Firefox on the other hand felt like butter, it was very smooth. 

I would REALLY like other people to repeat this test with the same browsers to see if we can help each other find what works and what doesn't!

• 8 posts
    October 9, 2017 11:51 AM PDT

Can someone explain me why is the screen FULLY BLACK? I'm using Safari (supported browser!) and I can't see anything on the game window... Please fix it.

• 998 posts
    October 9, 2017 12:08 PM PDT

SL03012 said:

Can someone explain me why is the screen FULLY BLACK? I'm using Safari (supported browser!) and I can't see anything on the game window... Please fix it.

Do you mean initial menu or after joining the server. Can you post a screenshot?

• 186 posts
    October 9, 2017 12:08 PM PDT

What is wrong with the sensitivity? Even at 0.18 sens 400 dpi you can do a 360 moving your mouse a little bit.

• 998 posts
    October 9, 2017 12:15 PM PDT

Erlaanz said:

What is wrong with the sensitivity? Even at 0.18 sens 400 dpi you can do a 360 moving your mouse a little bit.

What browser are you using? High mouse sensitivity was a past issue with WebGL so make sure to use latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari

• 82 posts
    October 9, 2017 12:16 PM PDT

Pretty good update, also Max check PM please.

• 2 posts
    October 9, 2017 12:32 PM PDT

i was told there was going to be costom maps that people can make please tell me how to do this

• 8 posts
    October 9, 2017 1:09 PM PDT

Answer for Max:

When I go to the "Play now" page, the game starts, the music plays and I can interact with the menu, but the window is still black. Here a screenshot:

This post was edited by SL03012 at October 9, 2017 1:10 PM PDT
    • 186 posts
    October 9, 2017 1:28 PM PDT

Max said:

Erlaanz said:

What browser are you using? High mouse sensitivity was a past issue with WebGL so make sure to use latest version of Chrome, Firefox or Safari

I am using Firefox

• 39 posts
    October 9, 2017 1:32 PM PDT
    Very nice update, btw, thanks for fixing uneven crosshair :)
    • 8 posts
    October 9, 2017 1:36 PM PDT

Ok, ok, problem solved... I simply tried to run the game with Chrome and it worked. But i would recommend fixing some problems. For example, I sometimes hear a strange noise, and this happens completely randomly.

I hope you can fix this.

P.S. For me, the game runs well, I have a 2013 MacBook Air and no framerate problems, but I hope in a future optimization update.

• 9 posts
    October 9, 2017 2:40 PM PDT

MAX I have a problem with the new update I will go but the screen left stays black here a video thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eq4YLPc7hKA

• 9 posts
    October 9, 2017 4:19 PM PDT

Max gives me very sorry bother you bro but now they don't want me load servers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCfUZZNMU9w&feature=youtu.be...  

• 12 posts
    October 9, 2017 5:38 PM PDT

FireFox 52.4.0esr 12-22 fps

FireFox 56.0.1 16-21 fps

Chrome 19-26 fps

Pale moon 7-13

Straight terrible Update unity instead dont care if its discontinued if you want the legends to say I suggest you to do that

• October 9, 2017 9:54 PM PDT
    lol barb returned and said that he prefers webgl, the "legends" are returning bc of webgl while fake legends as urself are leaving
    • 3 posts
    October 10, 2017 12:57 PM PDT

Actually l'm playing sometimes and now i cant even kill afk players. 

This post was edited by Barbsie at October 10, 2017 1:28 PM PDT
    • 12 posts
    October 10, 2017 1:00 PM PDT

Maige said: lol barb returned and said that he prefers webgl, the "legends" are returning bc of webgl while fake legends as urself are leaving
    I never called myself a legend and I never wanted to be a legend soooo

• 102 posts
    October 10, 2017 1:02 PM PDT
    Same Tre.
    • 998 posts
    October 10, 2017 9:38 PM PDT

Update 2.3.7.01

- More performance improvements
    - Improved hit detection
    - Possibly fixed never ending round bug
    - Possibly fixed out of memory crash

NOTE: There is currently 2 types of crashes, the one is "out of memory" which should be fixed in this update, the other one is "out of bounds" which usually happen on maps with vehicles (I'm currently investigating this one)

• 7 posts
    October 11, 2017 1:50 AM PDT

From max warmerise 2.3.6 there is a bug that causes damage from the opponent while counting down on spawn protection

• 39 posts
    October 11, 2017 4:07 AM PDT

Max, what should i do?

When i try to create a skin for CPW, it does that:

• 72 posts
    October 11, 2017 6:28 AM PDT

Barbsie said:

Actually l'm playing sometimes and now i cant even kill afk players. 

Feels bad man, I know that feeling. :D

• 610 posts
    October 11, 2017 7:33 AM PDT

Oh wow....