Forums » Clan Advertisements

|[Xera]| Always & Forever

• 452 posts
    March 23, 2020 5:02 PM PDT

Starscream said: Is Xera application open?

r u still interested tho

it be closed since ren and all are gone except for me, and also i be limping. but corona time so i might be more

• 429 posts
    March 23, 2020 5:34 PM PDT

SirAws said:

r u still interested tho

it be closed since ren and all are gone except for me, and also i be limping. but corona time so i might be more

I am always interested. Everything closed right before I got accpeted -.-

• 20 posts
    March 23, 2020 9:49 PM PDT

en el cuello tengo H I E L O

• March 24, 2020 2:14 AM PDT

Is Xera application open? ;( 

• March 25, 2020 9:54 AM PDT

SirAws said:

r u still interested tho

trully loyal 

• 452 posts
    March 26, 2020 4:10 AM PDT

emilar said:

SirAws said:

r u still interested tho

trully loyal 

Ayyy <3

• 429 posts
    December 17, 2020 11:51 PM PST

Zyonuke said:

Hey SirAws, you still limping aha. Any day Xera could be open?

Aws hasn't been on in a long time. Also Xera application is closed at this times.

• 27 posts
    December 19, 2020 2:28 PM PST

Closed or not, Xera will forever be the best clan, players with a steel mind are in this clan. I hope that this clan will regain all its power, as before.

• 359 posts
    December 19, 2020 2:46 PM PST

Peeper said:

Closed or not, Xera will forever be the best clan, players with a steel mind are in this clan. I hope that this clan will regain all its power, as before.

si best. regain power in 2020.

• 20 posts
    January 5, 2021 10:55 AM PST

ahhhhhhh im cumminnnn ahhhhhhhhhhhh

• 6 posts
    January 5, 2021 12:10 PM PST

MrRen said:

HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY!

Xera is an international gaming clan founded on January 24th 2016. The clan strives towards equality and being efficient, demanding hard work and dedication from it’s members. Xera doesn’t have ranks, since they are not necessary. Xera splits members into groups, defined solely by time spent and dedication into the Xera community.

The founders and leaders are

Ren & Apster 

Xera does not have ranks, which means that every member has the same privileges and tasks to perform. Each member of Xera has (but is not limited to) the following rights:

• Each member has the right to express their genuine opinion, and shall not be pressurised to change it;

• Each member can elaborate on any topic on the clan forum and Discord channel;

• Each member can create polls to gather information;

• Each member is allowed to suggest changes in the overall clan structure;

• All members can (and are encouraged to!) design clan art, and other things;

• All members have the right to ban or kick any member from the forum chatbox if a reason is provided and clear;

• All members can organise in-game events, such as (but not limited to);

a) clan wars;

b) trainings;

c) tournaments

d) and others

However, there also exists a Core group, group of members who have shown their dedication to the clan and are being given more responsibilities over other members, such as (but not limited to):

• maintaining and moderating clan’s dedicated Discord channel and forum;

• update the clan advertisement if needed;

• informing clan members about important events and occurences;

• keep the clan running overall

The Core Group currently consists of: Apster, DeathBringer908, LemoMrRen, SirAwsZero

Official list of all the Members

[Updated on July 27th, 2019]

Apster | Eternal Member, Italy

Admiral | Member, USA

DeathBringer908 | Core Member, Pakistan

KillerCroc | Member, Romania

Lemo | Core Member, Poland

MrRen | Eternal Member, Croatia

Syveikki | Member, Netherlands

SarOn | Member, Belgium

SirAws | Core Member, Israel

xXMast3rKillerXx | Member, Italy

Zero | Core Member, USA

Inactive: ARMYBl4ckCoBr4, hernandezpapucho334Legzzz, xBeast

Registration Process – create an account on the Xera’s forum and request to be added into the usergroup for applicants

Introduction Process – present yourself to the clan, stay active on the forum and play games with us, get to know your possible future clanmates and try your best to befriend them

Application Process – write a proper, original application following the format specified on the forum, do not attempt to steal from other applicants

Waiting Period – patiently wait for the clan to decide and consider your application, do not disturb or question any members about your application as it lowers your chances of being accepted

Poll Period – the clan starts a poll and votes to either accept or decline you, the results will be sent to you via pm with further instructions

If you get accepted, we can assure you that you will have great time with us.

If you get rejected, we are aware that you tried your best to join us, but try finding a clan more suitable for yourself.

User has majorly offended;

• overall clan

• particular member/s

via;

• racist remarks

• major, repetitive insulting

• spreading hatred

• shaming

• starting flame wars on Xera forum/Discord

User has betrayed Xera by;

• sharing private information

• joining another clan while applying/being a member

• spreading false information about Xera and it's members

• giving the clan a bad name by using external software to gain and unfair advantage over other players

• destroying the clan forum by changing it's layout or filling it with spam

User can rejoin Xera if;

• the user is willing to cooperate

• the user is aware of his/her mistakes

• the user is active on Xera's Discord channel and forum

• the user often plays with Xera members

• the offense wasn't too severe

• enough time has passed (depending on violation)

• the user is not a member of ANY clan

User will receive warnings for minor offenses, such as the ones listed below.

User can get warned if;

• the user joins a fun clan while being a member of Xera/applying

• the user is inactive for an extended period of time without a given explanation

• the user purposefully worsens Xera's reputation

• the user starts/participates in a flame war on the Warmerise forum

• the user doesn't show respect for their clanmates

• the user uses offensive nicknames or server names

• the user breaks rules on warmerise.com

• the user modifies the clan forum without clearance from Core

• the user spams on the clan's Discord, clan wall and forum

Being warned will make other members keep an eye out for the user, and ensure that they correct their mistake/s.

The user will get permanently banned and blacklisted from reapplying if;

• the user is a confirmed hacker/cheater

• the user is declared as a public enemy for Xera

• the user is a spy from another clan

• the user is sharing private information about clan's members, including IP's, house addresses, surnames and similiar

If the user violates the clan in a way unspecified on the above list, please contact a Core Member to take the necessary action.

Forum | Discord | Clan Page 

Xera Is Closed Right Now. Thank You For Your Interest.

• 359 posts
    January 5, 2021 3:42 PM PST

xTomahawk said:

PlazooN said:

MrRen said:

HAPPY FIFTH ANNIVERSARY!

Xera is an international gaming clan founded on January 24th 2016. The clan strives towards equality and being efficient, demanding hard work and dedication from it’s members. Xera doesn’t have ranks, since they are not necessary. Xera splits members into groups, defined solely by time spent and dedication into the Xera community.

The founders and leaders are

Ren & Apster 

Xera does not have ranks, which means that every member has the same privileges and tasks to perform. Each member of Xera has (but is not limited to) the following rights:

• Each member has the right to express their genuine opinion, and shall not be pressurised to change it;

• Each member can elaborate on any topic on the clan forum and Discord channel;

• Each member can create polls to gather information;

• Each member is allowed to suggest changes in the overall clan structure;

• All members can (and are encouraged to!) design clan art, and other things;

• All members have the right to ban or kick any member from the forum chatbox if a reason is provided and clear;

• All members can organise in-game events, such as (but not limited to);

a) clan wars;

b) trainings;

c) tournaments

d) and others

However, there also exists a Core group, group of members who have shown their dedication to the clan and are being given more responsibilities over other members, such as (but not limited to):

• maintaining and moderating clan’s dedicated Discord channel and forum;

• update the clan advertisement if needed;

• informing clan members about important events and occurences;

• keep the clan running overall

The Core Group currently consists of: Apster, DeathBringer908, LemoMrRen, SirAwsZero

Official list of all the Members

[Updated on July 27th, 2019]

Apster | Eternal Member, Italy

Admiral | Member, USA

DeathBringer908 | Core Member, Pakistan

KillerCroc | Member, Romania

Lemo | Core Member, Poland

MrRen | Eternal Member, Croatia

Syveikki | Member, Netherlands

SarOn | Member, Belgium

SirAws | Core Member, Israel

xXMast3rKillerXx | Member, Italy

Zero | Core Member, USA

Inactive: ARMYBl4ckCoBr4, hernandezpapucho334Legzzz, xBeast

Registration Process – create an account on the Xera’s forum and request to be added into the usergroup for applicants

Introduction Process – present yourself to the clan, stay active on the forum and play games with us, get to know your possible future clanmates and try your best to befriend them

Application Process – write a proper, original application following the format specified on the forum, do not attempt to steal from other applicants

Waiting Period – patiently wait for the clan to decide and consider your application, do not disturb or question any members about your application as it lowers your chances of being accepted

Poll Period – the clan starts a poll and votes to either accept or decline you, the results will be sent to you via pm with further instructions

If you get accepted, we can assure you that you will have great time with us.

If you get rejected, we are aware that you tried your best to join us, but try finding a clan more suitable for yourself.

User has majorly offended;

• overall clan

• particular member/s

via;

• racist remarks

• major, repetitive insulting

• spreading hatred

• shaming

• starting flame wars on Xera forum/Discord

User has betrayed Xera by;

• sharing private information

• joining another clan while applying/being a member

• spreading false information about Xera and it's members

• giving the clan a bad name by using external software to gain and unfair advantage over other players

• destroying the clan forum by changing it's layout or filling it with spam

User can rejoin Xera if;

• the user is willing to cooperate

• the user is aware of his/her mistakes

• the user is active on Xera's Discord channel and forum

• the user often plays with Xera members

• the offense wasn't too severe

• enough time has passed (depending on violation)

• the user is not a member of ANY clan

User will receive warnings for minor offenses, such as the ones listed below.

User can get warned if;

• the user joins a fun clan while being a member of Xera/applying

• the user is inactive for an extended period of time without a given explanation

• the user purposefully worsens Xera's reputation

• the user starts/participates in a flame war on the Warmerise forum

• the user doesn't show respect for their clanmates

• the user uses offensive nicknames or server names

• the user breaks rules on warmerise.com

• the user modifies the clan forum without clearance from Core

• the user spams on the clan's Discord, clan wall and forum

Being warned will make other members keep an eye out for the user, and ensure that they correct their mistake/s.

The user will get permanently banned and blacklisted from reapplying if;

• the user is a confirmed hacker/cheater

• the user is declared as a public enemy for Xera

• the user is a spy from another clan

• the user is sharing private information about clan's members, including IP's, house addresses, surnames and similiar

If the user violates the clan in a way unspecified on the above list, please contact a Core Member to take the necessary action.

Forum | Discord | Clan Page 

Yea Professional This Right.

• 2097 posts
    January 5, 2021 3:47 PM PST
    Quoting the entire thing multiple times was a bit overkill
    • 359 posts
    January 5, 2021 3:52 PM PST

But only a bit

• 67 posts
    January 13, 2021 4:22 AM PST

Get the *** away from this sacred place and stop spamming it. Long live Xera! Pls accept me Ren pls ty very much.

• 359 posts
    January 13, 2021 7:33 AM PST

LOL imagine reviving a dead thread under such excuse XD

• 353 posts
    January 13, 2021 8:04 AM PST

ooh can i join?

• 657 posts
    January 13, 2021 10:00 AM PST

i have a question: r u going to report others who are not in this clan (not joining this clan as well) but r here and bullying and saying it/insulting/toxic behaviour/breaking rules/etc to insult others but not u,r u going to report if 1 person is insulting others? (not ur clan members),is it a yes or is it a no? pls tell me bc my patience will run out and i have to do homework

• 2097 posts
    January 13, 2021 10:25 AM PST

agent743 said:

i have a question: r u going to report others who are not in this clan (not joining this clan as well) but r here and bullying and saying it/insulting/toxic behaviour/breaking rules/etc to insult others but not u,r u going to report if 1 person is insulting others? (not ur clan members),is it a yes or is it a no? pls tell me bc my patience will run out and i have to do homework

Please Speak English, that is all I ask of you....

• 657 posts
    January 13, 2021 11:02 AM PST

Testament said:

agent743 said:

Please Speak English, that is all I ask of you....

ik these spellings (not too long or hard spellings not remembering) but im saying the shortest words its only the way,bc im to lazy to say proper words so instead of saying proper words i say it with my own edited words btw "Please Speak English, that is all I ask of you...." dont say "do proper english" or "i will force you to do it!if you dont then you are banned from this game" more like "we will ask hackers to find which games you play then all games will ban you,you will go to hell",i can make my own edited words instead of saying proper words so please dont force me or ask me to do proper english i just wanted to make shortcut words,REMEMBER IT TESDAMENT REMEMBER IT!!!

• 2097 posts
    January 13, 2021 11:27 AM PST

agent743 said:

ik these spellings (not too long or hard spellings not remembering) but im saying the shortest words its only the way,bc im to lazy to say proper words so instead of saying proper words i say it with my own edited words btw "Please Speak English, that is all I ask of you...." dont say "do proper english" or "i will force you to do it!if you dont then you are banned from this game" more like "we will ask hackers to find which games you play then all games will ban you,you will go to hell",i can make my own edited words instead of saying proper words so please dont force me or ask me to do proper english i just wanted to make shortcut words,REMEMBER IT TESDAMENT REMEMBER IT!!!

But then nobody will be able to understand you, so the what is the point?

• 657 posts
    January 13, 2021 11:36 AM PST

Testament said:

agent743 said:

oh ok @DESDAMENT,thats wat i called u

• 359 posts
    January 13, 2021 3:11 PM PST

agent743 said:

Testament said:

agent743 said:

LOL his english is so bad ahah

• 657 posts
    January 14, 2021 5:06 AM PST

xChapo said:

agent743 said:

Testament said:

agent743 said:

LOL his english is so bad ahah

WANCER (WANKER)

• 67 posts
    May 17, 2022 10:11 AM PDT

dead? or no? meybe?