Forums » General

Original Warmerise Song VS Current One

• 65 posts
    January 16, 2018 2:04 AM PST

So i was looking and i found something interesting on SoundCloud Warmerise Theme song by Andrei Shulgach and i decided to listen to it, i found it really good and much better than current one,you can listen to it in here:

Warmerise: Red vs. Blue Theme

Which one you find better? Old one or New one?

• 609 posts
    January 17, 2018 10:51 AM PST

old imo

• 65 posts
    January 20, 2018 2:10 AM PST

STERBEN99 said:

old imo

Well that was supposed to be the original Warmerise background music as you can see on credits menu.

• 2 posts
    April 3, 2018 1:21 PM PDT

Personally I prefer the newer one. When I first wrote the original, I had a very limited selection of samples, but as I increased my samples and Warmerise was being updated, I thought it was fair that I update the theme too to reflect the new changes. I tried to keep the essence of the original theme and for the most part I think it has the same feel.

For any new players of Warmerise, they hear only the latest theme althought for some reason the theme is muted in the menu and it has not been updated in a while. When the updated theme is finally udpated in the menu, everyone will be able to hear it rather than the older version.

• 609 posts
    April 3, 2018 2:23 PM PDT

ashulgach said:

Personally I prefer the newer one. When I first wrote the original, I had a very limited selection of samples, but as I increased my samples and Warmerise was being updated, I thought it was fair that I update the theme too to reflect the new changes. I tried to keep the essence of the original theme and for the most part I think it has the same feel.

For any new players of Warmerise, they hear only the latest theme althought for some reason the theme is muted in the menu and it has not been updated in a while. When the updated theme is finally udpated in the menu, everyone will be able to hear it rather than the older version.

you ever though of doing a new one?

since the 'newer' versions is already a couple of years old if im not mistaken

anyways i like both tbh

• 609 posts
    November 7, 2018 4:54 PM PST
    Are you ChromeFxFilms?
    • 259 posts
    November 7, 2018 8:45 PM PST

It looks like he is.

• 2 posts
    December 4, 2018 10:30 PM PST

STERBEN99 said:

ashulgach said:

you ever though of doing a new one?

since the 'newer' versions is already a couple of years old if im not mistaken

anyways i like both tbh

Yes, I actually created multiple versions. On my soundcloud: www.soundcloud.com/andreishulgach I had a super epic version that I made I believe over a year and a half ago. It was the main theme but completely redone and updated to make the game more epic. Max removed the theme from the game without notifying me and just had it muted for some reason. The new theme was just released and the old one was removed entirely.

mattyspectrum said:

It looks like he is.

Yes I am!

STERBEN99 said: Are you ChromeFxFilms?

Yes!

• 507 posts
    December 5, 2018 12:11 AM PST

This is why I stick around with this community, it's crazy to see all the talented people we somehow manage to attract to this little web game.

• 65 posts
    December 5, 2018 12:34 PM PST

@ashulgach
    I don't know how I am subbed to ChromeFXFilms,possibly when I checked out your twitter page when u did that tweet of im not dead happy new year or something I guess so. And again great job as always.

I wish you the best of luck in your life.

PS: If The new theme is of your production, that's nice,like it a lot, it reminds me of an old game called Star Sword, as always nosta :)

This post was edited by Snyp3rEli7E at December 5, 2018 12:47 PM PST