|[SCP]| Storn Combat Pro

• March 1, 2018 6:56 AM PST

This post was edited by Deleted Member at March 20, 2018 2:39 PM PDT
    • 4 posts
    March 1, 2018 9:46 AM PST

I can't read

• March 2, 2018 3:47 AM PST
    cyb0rg said:
    Firstly, you made a mistake in your own title. « Storn » instead of « Storm ».
    Secondly, is this the real SCP from the Begone Brotherhood or you are just copying their clan?

I have been a SCP member since 2015.
  • March 2, 2018 5:16 AM PST
    cyb0rg said:
    Lmao, being a member doesn’t mean you have the right to copy a clan if you’re not even an officer.

apparently you do not know how SCP clan works, all members are officers, try to find out more before you talk mockery in the others' forum.
  • March 2, 2018 6:49 AM PST
    cyb0rg said:

Don't get offended with what I said, thiagodc. You are known to create-delete-create-delete a clan within 2 days, so if you create this fake SCP and delete it in a couple of days, you'll ruin this clan's reputation.

that I remember had only created a clan, sev7.
    • 14 posts
    March 2, 2018 4:49 PM PST
    You can create and throw away the clan many times. Don't worry my dear, welcome to Warmerise.. A land of ridiculous.
  • March 2, 2018 5:06 PM PST

LegendaryDonkey said: You can create and throw away the clan many times. Don't worry my dear, welcome to Warmerise.. A land of ridiculous.

• 6 posts
    March 3, 2018 5:14 AM PST

• March 7, 2018 1:24 PM PST

Nice one glad to be in(;

• March 7, 2018 1:48 PM PST

QtpieViolet said:

Nice one glad to be in(;

I as SCP representative in warmerise, thank you for your presence and I am glad to be able to count on you.

• March 7, 2018 2:06 PM PST

*Updated Forum*

• March 9, 2018 3:27 AM PST

i dont think that scp members will join this game , but of course gl to you 

• March 9, 2018 5:08 AM PST
    emilar said:

i dont think that scp members will join this game , but of course gl to you 

This list is from all SCP members. Most of them do not play warmerias, I put this list in the forum only for people to have a knowledge about SCP.
    • 14 posts
    March 11, 2018 7:18 AM PDT

Do you have new plan for creating another clan in short time, my dear Thia?

• March 11, 2018 9:48 AM PDT

LegendaryDonkey said:

Do you have new plan for creating another clan in short time, my dear Thia?

ya,name : "Meu pau te ama"

• 17 posts
    March 13, 2018 10:27 AM PDT

can you tell atup i love and miss him?

• 254 posts
    March 13, 2018 10:38 AM PDT

Damn haven't hard anything concerning SCP for awhile... 

• 254 posts
    March 13, 2018 10:38 AM PDT

http://prntscr.com/iqpohc

Oh yeah, that's right. You guys still doing this ****? Should we expect you to go hell on warmerise as well?

• 254 posts
    March 13, 2018 10:39 AM PDT

cyb0rg said:

Don't get offended with what I said, thiagodc. You are known to create-delete-create-delete a clan within 2 days, so if you create this fake SCP and delete it in a couple of days, you'll ruin this clan's reputation.

SCP's reputation was already ruined the day they went havoc on UGB/BB.

I have zero respect for SCP as a clan and most of it's members these days.

• March 14, 2018 12:30 PM PDT

Zeus said:

cyb0rg said:

Luckily your opinion does not affect us, have a nice day.

• 64 posts
    March 15, 2018 6:50 AM PDT

Hi, tell fayde he is a *** and I miss him

Zeus said:

cyb0rg said:

who the fk are you lol talking big but I can't see your impact in that communitty, always did **** and hopped for all clans. You should be thankfull that SSNC had mercy on you.

This post was edited by Dante at March 15, 2018 6:57 AM PDT
    • 17 posts
    March 16, 2018 10:30 PM PDT

who's zeus

fayde is so alpha <3

This post was edited by MaxButNotTheMax at March 16, 2018 10:30 PM PDT
    • 254 posts
    March 19, 2018 5:03 AM PDT

Dante said:

Zeus said:

cyb0rg said:

who the fk are you lol talking big but I can't see your impact in that communitty, always did **** and hopped for all clans. You should be thankfull that SSNC had mercy on you.

Oh I remember you. The keyboard warrior always looking for a fight in the forums. How's life?

For your information, SSNC welcomed me because they're on a maturity-level far beyond yours. Not looking at past, not looking at what other thought but saw it from the angle of a grown up individual.

The fact that I was made clan leader should confirm that.

This is the very fact why online communities pass away. Children assaulting, harrassing and starting toxic shittalk on the forums. 
    I may have spoken my opinion about this clan, which indeed is not positive, but never did I agressivly confront them. Did I?
    Now looking at your re-post with lack of spelling, grammar and use of formal sentences. Curses and shortened words, that's all you know? Well, that's what makes the typical keyboard warrior. 

Grow up. Please.

• 254 posts
    March 19, 2018 5:07 AM PDT

Thia said:

Zeus said:

cyb0rg said:

Luckily your opinion does not affect us, have a nice day.

Nor was I hoping for it, and just to make things clear. I ahve nothing against you Thia, I don't even know you.
    I still wish You the best of luck in Warmerise. Tell K0 I said hi by the way, haven't met her in ages.

• 64 posts
    March 19, 2018 12:34 PM PDT

Zeus said:

Dante said:

Zeus said:

cyb0rg said:

Oh I remember you. The keyboard warrior always looking for a fight in the forums. How's life?

For your information, SSNC welcomed me because they're on a maturity-level far beyond yours. Not looking at past, not looking at what other thought but saw it from the angle of a grown up individual.

The fact that I was made clan leader should confirm that.

This is the very fact why online communities pass away. Children assaulting, harrassing and starting toxic shittalk on the forums. 
    I may have spoken my opinion about this clan, which indeed is not positive, but never did I agressivly confront them. Did I?
    Now looking at your re-post with lack of spelling, grammar and use of formal sentences. Curses and shortened words, that's all you know? Well, that's what makes the typical keyboard warrior. 

Grow up. Please.

You're a joke and will always be a joke. As far as I remember, you're the one who always fought without any reason hahaha

I only stated the truth, and nothing else. Well, I see you got no arguments as always, and just came with that old grammar excuse. I can formally speak like you, but it's nothing special to brag about yourself. Next time, learn more about real life, as I see, you still a regular random who thinks that anyone else is inferior. Get some more maturity and accept the reality, you can't change what you did, if they welcomed you, congrats, but it doesn't mean that everyone else will forgive you for all the stupidity you did/said in the past.