Forums » Off-Topic

How did you find this game?

• 1 posts
    March 2, 2020 1:55 AM PST

while i was playing on Pacogames , it was around 2016 or 2015 , i found this cool shooting game , so i started playing it and it was cool , if you try to search Warmerise on Pacogames its not there but if you type warmerise pacogames and click the link it will say like the game got deleted from pacogames or soemthing

• 26 posts
    March 10, 2020 1:20 PM PDT
    I found the game at y8.com and I decided to create an account in the official website.
    • 3 posts
    August 14, 2022 2:43 AM PDT

i3slkiller said:

I found this game in July 2015. When I searched online FPS games, I found Warmerise and then it was version 2.2.5. At first I was known as Player 247. The first player I met was named Marssnars333. Since then, when I first started playing the "The Road" map, I played almost every day, but there were 2-3 longer breaks in this game. A month later I tried to register, but verification ***** did not come to me. As far as I remember, I tried to register as i3sl, i3slsnajper, i3slsniper. September 4, 2015 I registered as i3slkiller using a different ****** address (gmail) and succeeded. I remember how on "Quarry v0.3" map I earned 1491 XP during one round. Now I play mostly on my own maps and less often.

Dude, hello :d It's me, Marssnars333. If u want to contact me just write on dc  Mysteryu#7913

• 43 posts
    December 15, 2022 7:23 AM PST

I'm still in school but thank god not counted as a "kid who has no skill", I found this game when I was simply surfing the internet. My first match was on "SpaceX" and after that, I kinda hated the game. But at the time I had lost my mouse, but when I found it, I came back to the game and made an account. I came back because the websites I normally used go blocked by our psycho-tech monitor has some serious issues with games. So I made an account and eventually got into the game because there was nothing better to do. And here I am, after about 1 month into the game, I place 600 in the leaderboard and have lots of connections to other players.

Thank you guys for this community (specifically some of you, like adhd and Jerry6Us), and please, try to change, other players we don't like,

Merry Christmas to all, and hasta la vista-

LambentLight

• 3 posts
    December 15, 2022 8:22 AM PST

LambentLight said:

I'm still in school but thank god not counted as a "kid who has no skill", I found this game when I was simply surfing the internet. My first match was on "SpaceX" and after that, I kinda hated the game. But at the time I had lost my mouse, but when I found it, I came back to the game and made an account. I came back because the websites I normally used go blocked by our psycho-tech monitor has some serious issues with games. So I made an account and eventually got into the game because there was nothing better to do. And here I am, after about 1 month into the game, I place 600 in the leaderboard and have lots of connections to other players.

Thank you guys for this community (specifically some of you, like adhd and Jerry6Us), and please, try to change, other players we don't like,

Merry Christmas to all, and hasta la vista-

LambentLight

Thank you so much Lambentlight! I was recommended to this game in 2019 but stopped playing until 2022 when I remembered to play and have fun bc I am still technically a kid and I need to live life to its fullest. (16 yrs old)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrXIQQ8PeRs

If today was your last day- Nickelback

-Adhd

• 250 posts
    December 18, 2022 6:16 AM PST

I was finding fps browser games on youtube and found this game, so I decided to try it out. when I was a guest, I played Only Sniper Original first because I knew (or thought) that sniping was my best fps strength, but I failed miserably (don't shame me, I was new ok)

When I created an account at 10 am on September 20, 2022, I first played on TheIsland 2016. First player I met was kikobrave. First Filipino I met was xXVulcanizerXx. Ended September with 0.33 (again, don't shame me pls)

I'm thinking of making a new acc for better profile imagery but I don't have the money to do so, so my only choice is to improve and improve until I'm good

ty for reading :)

• 27 posts
    December 18, 2022 2:39 PM PST

no problem