Forums » Bugs & Suggestions

Ball Mode

• 16 posts
    July 25, 2018 8:36 AM PDT

✓Ball mode is also a lot of collision is not very popular and is not played.To make players love ball mode and play more,I thought of an idea like this:

✓Vehicles go through each other and they can continue their game.And so the collision will be eliminated.The game will enjoy more,will be loved,and will be played more.I suggest that only one idea be applied if deemed appropriate.I know I didn't tell you exactly what I thought.Max, if you don't understand, you can write it down.I'il try to explain it in a better way.

• 13 posts
    July 25, 2018 9:39 AM PDT

Hello Kara, here is my opinion on this

its a no, because, blocking your enemies is a good tatic and a valuable strategy

otherwise you can't play defense well

but i understand your concern

so my idea is this, instead of when a beat between cars happen they fly to opposite sides, they just stop

• 16 posts
    July 25, 2018 9:43 AM PDT

I understand you.I have a different idea that the weight of the vehicles can be increased.that way, collisions can be reduced.I think he should try.but I think it might be a problem.

• 13 posts
    July 25, 2018 10:22 AM PDT

I agree with Kronovi, it's a good tactics push players with the car sometimes, it's always good to see new ideas.

• 16 posts
    July 25, 2018 11:05 AM PDT

but the truth is overdoing it.when we meet in the middle, it's like a bomb is sinking.I support my idea.it's like I'm the ball. :))

• 13 posts
    July 25, 2018 12:34 PM PDT

thats why I say for the cars just to spot, not to start flying all over the place

a Jump hability would be great

but some stuff that you are complaining are easily solved with strategy

• 998 posts
    July 26, 2018 8:44 AM PDT

Indeed there is quite a lot of collisions in Ball mode in which case disabling the collision between vehicles seems like a good idea.
    I will consider adding this option when creating a Server

This post was edited by Admin at July 26, 2018 8:45 AM PDT
    • 13 posts
    July 26, 2018 9:05 AM PDT

Max said:

Indeed there is quite a lot of collisions in Ball mode in which case disabling the collision between vehicles seems like a good idea.

Max isn't just possible to reduce it? cause being able to hit a car is good in some situation for defending

and another question: you plan on adding the hability to jump? if yes any prospects of when?

• 16 posts
    July 26, 2018 1:34 PM PDT

Max said:

Thank you for seeing my opinion positively.I'il share it with you as I think of it.

• July 27, 2018 10:41 AM PDT

I LOVE BALL MODE MAKE IT BETTER PLS! 

Thanks (: Vio.